剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
就像,她真的会讨厌那样,
like, she's really gonna hate that, you know?
是的
yeah.
你们都好好打扮一下,好吗?
You guys get all dressed up good, okay?
-好的听起来不错 -是的,我们走吧
-okay, sounds good. -yeah, let's go.
是的
yeah.
捕狼对科林和斯科特有好处
This is good for Krin and Scott
因为这会增强他们的信心
because it'll boost their confidence
以及他们在这里的士气
and their morale for being out here.
这样的事情让他们有动力来到这里
I mean, stuff like that gives them incentive to be here.
希望这会让他们想待更长时间
hopefully it'll make them want to stay longer
然后也许继续,
and then maybe carry this on, you know,
在我和埃德娜走了之后
after me and Edna are gone.
哇!
wow!
你不会哭吧?
You ain't crying, are you?
诱捕,没有什么是必然的
trapping, There's nothing guaranteed.
是时候了,还有很多运气,
It's time and a lot of luck, you know?
但是在陷阱线上有一只狼,
but getting a wolf on the trapline,
如果这不是一个成功的故事,那么,什么是?
If that's not a success story, well, what is?
我真的很开心 那是...
I'm real happy. that is...
这对我来说是一个惊喜
That's a surprise to me.
晕,看来我有一些工作要做
dang, looks like I've got some work to do.
当我出去诱捕,没有午休时间
when I'm out trapping, There's no lunch break.
没有暖身时间
There's no warm-up break.
你走
You just go.
你不要停下来
You don't stop.
你在竞赛之中
You're racing.
你正在努力在光线消失之前完成工作
You're in a race to get done before light fades.
哦,好吧,今天的第一个收获
oh, well, first catch of the day.
我们在这个小房♥间圈套里抓到了貂
We've got marten in this cubby set.
所以我可能会改变这个陷阱
so I might just change this trap out,
确保有新鲜的诱饵
make sure there's fresh bait.
我们去吧
there we go.
是的,那是我正在领♥取♥的报酬,
yeah, that's my paycheck there that I'm picking up,
当你终于开始时,这是一种解脱
and it's kind of a relief when you finally start
在你花费数周时间设置的陷阱线上捕捉毛皮动物
catching fur on your line that you've spent weeks setting up.
我花了很多钱,
I've spent a lot of money, you know,
在汽油和用品以及飞机账单等方面
on gas and supplies and airplane bills
还有什么不只是去设置,所以...
and what not just to get set up, so...
鲍勃的陷阱线是一个很大的区域
Bob's trapline is a big area.
有些很多,有些则不是,
some of it is pretty rich, some of it's not,
但对我来说,它是完美的规模
but it's, for me, kind of the perfect size.
还有好多线没看到
There's still quite a bit of line that I haven't seen,
我可能需要几年的时间,
and it may take me a few years to, you know,
找到他的所有陷阱线并重新打开它们
find all of his lines and reopen them up.
所以你在它面前设置了你的陷阱,
so you set your trap right in front of it,
像这样,在云杉枝条的小床上,
like this, on a little bed of spruce limbs,
这应该是为了防止陷阱冰冻
which is supposed to keep the trap from freezing down.
好的 套装被重新制♥作♥
all right. set is remade.
这个冬天我一直在努力诱捕
I've been trapping very hard this winter.
由于火灾,我将花去--
due to the fire, I'm gonna be spending
在陷阱线上的更多一点时间
a little bit more time on the trapline.
我肯定有点落后
I'm definitely a little behind,
但我不会抱怨它
but I'm not going to complain about it.
这是一个对鲍勃产生了很多影响的领域
This is a area that produced a lot for Bob.
他告诉我,这是他真正抓到最多貂的地方
He told me it's where he actually caught his most marten,
所以对我来说,能够继续这样做是非常特别的
so for me, it's pretty special to be able to continue that.
希望这个区域能让我
You know, hopefully this area will let me
能够继续回来
be able to keep coming back
实际上在这里谋生,
and actually earning a living out here,
就像对鲍勃所做的那样
as it did for Bob.
啊,很酷
Ah, cool.
哇,那是一只漂亮的貂
wow, that is a nice marten.
它实际上是一只非常好的貂
It's actually a really nice marten.
就像,一个大的雄性或一个中等的雄性,
It's, like, a large male or a medium male,
这个地区非常不寻常的深色皮草,
very unusually dark fur for this country,
一天的第二只貂
second marten of the day.
这条线显示出一些良好的前景
This line is showing some good promise.
我看到了迹象,所以我要重新设置这条线路
I'm seeing sign, so I'm gonna just get this line reset up.
这套有康利比亚陷阱和花♥园♥桶,
This set with conibear and the garden bucket,
这是一个可以立即杀死动物的陷阱,
It's a trap that kills the animal instantly,
对我来说,这很重要
which, for me, is important.
我为了谋生而杀死的动物,我关心
I mean, the animals I kill to make a living, I care about.
我知道这听起来很矛盾,
I know that probably sounds like a contradiction,
但大自然是艰难的
but nature is hard.
很少有动物会轻易死去,
There's very few animals that die an easy death,
而且我知道,如果我陷入了陷阱,
and, you know, I know if I got caught in the trap,
希望死得越快越好
the quicker the death, the better.
好吧
all righty.
在陷阱线上,我前面还有很多英里,
a lot of miles ahead of me on the trap,
不想停太久
Don't want to stop too long.
当我 1975 年第一次在这里起床时,
when I first got up here in '75,
我知道我会很遥远
I knew I was gonna be remote.
我会一个人的
I was gonna be alone.
任何一个做了很长时间的人,
anybody who's done it a long time,
他们经历过艰辛、
You know they've experienced hardships,
与各种麻烦,然后,他们幸免于难
all kinds of trouble, and you know they survived it.
我从冰上掉下来,一直到我的脖子
I've fallen through the ice, right up to my neck.
我在寒冷的天气里过夜
I've spent nights out in cold weather.
我了解了自己
I learned about myself.
我理解了我的欲望、恐惧、想要、需要
I learned my desires, my fears, my wants, my needs.
你必须了解你自己
You have to know yourself.
你必须相信自己,你是什么
You have to trust in yourself, what you are.
那是...就在那里,超过 6 英寸
that's...right there, that's over 6 inches.
现在,我在河里过肘部
right now, I'm crossing an elbow in the river.
我只是去穿越地区
I'm just going cross-country.
我要减少面♥积♥
I'm gonna cut down on the amount of area
我必须较长行程才能到达木屋,
I've got to travel to get to the cabin,
实际上,把它分成两半
cut it in half, actually.
任何时候你第一次在冰上过河
anytime you're crossing a river for the first time on ice
肉眼不能明确看到很结实,
that you can't visually see is quite solid,
你需要,采取适当的预防措施
You need to, you know, take the proper precautions.
你有一根长杆,以防你跌倒
You have a long pole in case you fall through
帮助你保持在冰面之上,
to help keep you above the ice line,
这样你就不会被冲到下面
so you don't get washed underneath
然后用斧头检查冰面,检查深度
and then check the ice with an axe, check the depth.
如果我说我没有恐惧,那么我是在撒谎
I guess I'd be lying if I said I don't have fears.
显然,这不是一种轻松的生活方式
obviously this isn't an easy lifestyle.
老前辈们诱捕,并过着这种生活方式
the old-timers have trapped and have lived this lifestyle
30、40、50 年
30, 40, 50 years.
他们过去不得不忍♥受那么多的挣扎和努力
They just had to endure so much struggle and effort in the past.
有很多人在这场比赛中坚持不下去,
There's a lot of guys that don't last in this game,
但鲍勃·哈特做到了
but Bob Harte did.
我总是听到所有关于船事故的疯狂故事
I always heard all these crazy stories about boat accidents
用雪橇机从冰上掉下来,
and falling through the ice with a snow machine,
他似乎从来没有沮丧过
and he didn't ever seem to be down about
真的,真的很糟糕,运气不好
having really, really bad, hard luck.
如果你能从中得到什么,
If there's anything you can take away from that,
生活在这里是有风险的,
It's that living out here has its risks,
但我认为风险是值得的
but I think the risks are worth it.
我认为冰是安全的
I think the ice is safe.
嗯,这里肯定是安全的,
Well, it's safe out here for sure,
所以我只是想找到一个位置
so I'm just trying to find one location
我至少可以找到一条通往木屋的小路
where I can at least locate a trail up to the cabin.
看起来这里有一些被砍断的树桩,很旧,
It looks like some cut stumps here, pretty old,
大概25、30年吧
probably 25, 30 years old.
一定是鲍勃的,所以木屋可能就在这个区域
must be Bob's, so the cabin is probably right in this area.
哇,真是运气不好
wow, that is dumb luck.
没门
no way.
该死,那是狼
dang, that's a wolf.
你的第一只狼
Your first wolf.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表