剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
is them to actually come out here and actually do it.
哇 就像,噗,哇
Wow. it was, like, phoof, wow.
我们去告诉妈妈吧,拿起枪,是的女士
Let's go tell Mom. Grab the gun. Yes ma'am.
我迫不及待地想告诉妈妈
I can't wait to tell Mommy.
她又会泪流满面
She'll be in tears again.
嘿 哦,你好,小家伙
Hey. Oh, hello, little man.
嗨宝贝 你好
Hi, Baba. Hi.
他今天怎么样?
How was he today?
很好 哦
Very good. Oh.
嘿,我应该告诉她还是你,科林尼?
Hey, should I tell her or you, Krinnie?
你可以告诉她。 你呢 告诉我什么?
You can tell her. How about you. Tell me what?
你告诉她 什么,什么?
You tell her. What, what, what, what?
好的 什么?
OK. What?
你想让科比明年冬天来这里,怎么样?
How would you like to have Colby come out here next winter?
我可以让科比出来吗?
Could I have Colby out here?
哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha!
你快乐吗?
Are you happy?
当然
Of course.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你现在哭了吗? 大概
Are you crying now? Just about.
这是我一生中收到的一份非常好的礼物
That's a very good present I ever had...in all my life.
他会和我在一起
He's gonna be with me.
科林明年会留在这里,我感到非常兴奋
I feel so excited that Krin's gonna stay here next year.
所以你想和奶奶住在一起吗?
So you wanna live with Grandma?
不!
No!
我会更开心,因为其中一个孙子会在这里
I'll be happier because one of the grandkids is gonna be out here.
小科比开车过来喊“奶奶”
Little Colby driving up and say "Grandma".
他会说话之类的
He'll be talking and stuff.
这一切都很令人兴奋,而且会很好
It's all exciting and it'll be good.
再见 再见
Bye. Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Bye. Bye.
啊,是的,他说“再见”
Ah, yeah, he said "bye".
对我和埃德娜来说,这是梦想成真
It's a dream come true for me and Edna
有一个孩子会在这里,
to have one of the kids out here,
尤其是现在有一个孙子出来了
especially now with a grandkid coming out.
这让它变得非常有趣,非常有趣。 我喜欢它
That makes it so much fun, so much fun. I love it.
你想去下游吗?
You want to go downriver?
是的 然后我们就可以去那里的岩石峭壁
Yeah. And then we can go up to the rocky bluff up there
就像你小时候一样,从那里击打冰柱
and pick icicles off there just like you did when you were little kids.
是的,那会很有趣,我们去吧
Yeah, that'd be fun, let's go.
你好
Hi.
你好吗? 好的
How are you? Good.
现在 鹅 也在紧贴
Now Goosey is hugging too.
很高兴见到你。 很高兴见到你
Good to see you. Good to see you.
感觉起来像你一直在工作
You smell like you've been working.
臭吗? 嗯
Stinky? Mm-hm.
哦
Oh.
当我从小径回来时,这只是一件快乐的事情,
It's just a joyful thing now when I get back from the trail,
我在那里第一次见到她,
and I get to see her for the first time there,
看到她没事,
see that she's all right, you know,
她的脸上仍然挂着微笑
and that there's still a smile on her face.
收获如何?
How was the catch?
比我预期的要好 是的? 嗯
Better than I expected. Yeah? Uh-huh.
好吧,我希望你能把这些家伙赶走
Well, I hope you'll put these guys away.
哦,我的上帝,我想我听到了 听到乌鸦
Oh, my God, I think I hear him. hear a raven.
天啊...
Oh, my...
虚假警报
False alarm.
记得我们小时候很兴奋
Remember we used to get so excited as kids
我们什么时候会听到飞机进来的声音? 我知道
when we'd hear the plane coming in? I know.
我记得,我们只想在家里等着
I remember that we would like just be waiting in the house.
然后我们会说,“哦,你听到了吗?
Then we'd be, like, "Oh did you hear that?
有20次,是的
Like 20 times, yeah.
我想很多是这个家
I think a lot of what makes this home
这是我童年和家庭的过去的年份
is is my past year in my childhood and family.
那永远不会改变
That's never gonna change.
我只是想,我会带走很多回忆
I just think I'm gonna take a lot of those memories with me.
哦,我们走了
Oh, there we go.
这是一架飞机
It's a plane.
我通常是一个很感性的人
I'm usually a pretty sentimental person.
是的,我会想念你
Yeah, I'm gonna miss having you.
我知道
I know.
而且,变化...
and, you know, changes...
我认为,我从来没有很好地做出改变,
I don't think I've ever taken changes very well,
但我,出于某种原因,不觉得我会那么难过
but I, for some reason, don't feel like I'm gonna be that sad.
我想我更关注未来的变化
I guess I'm more focused on the changes down the road.
我有机会做自己的事
I have the opportunity to do my own thing
并远离我的童年
and take a step away from my childhood.
啊,爱你
Ah, love you.
远离麻烦
Stay out of trouble.
总这样...看到你的亲人离开,总是很艰难
It's always... it's always rough seeing the ones you love leave.
遗憾的是,在这里的很大一部分是独自的
A big part of being out here is being alone, unfortunately.
但是,是的,我意识到我可以做很多其他的事情,
But, yeah, I realise there's a lot of other things that I can do,
但我毫不怀疑,我在追求什么
but I don't have a doubt in my mind what I'm pursuing
是我应该做的,也是我真正非常想做的事情
is what I'm meant to do and what I really, really want to do.
对有些人来说,当他们在这里时,
To some people, when they're out here,
就像这片土地对他们来说太大了
It's like this land is too much for 'em.
好的,科林 让我看看
OK, Krin. Let me see.
我打到了底部的部分。 但不是科林。 好手法
I got the bottom ones. But not Krin. Good job.
她是这片土地的一部分。 她要回自己家了
She's part of the land. she's coming home to herself.
这对她来说意义重大
That means so much to her.
我为科林做出这个决定,感到非常自豪
and I'm very proud of Krin making this decision.
是时候继续前进了
You know, it's time to move on.
总是在我的脑海里回转,
Kind of always in the back of my mind to come back,
能够继续继承这一遗产,并追随他们的脚步
be able to continue on that legacy and follow in their footsteps.
我们很幸运能够做到这一点,我们真的很幸运
We're lucky to be able to do that, we really are.
这对我们来说将是一个改变,这将是一次新的冒险
It would be a change for us, it'll be a new adventure.
好吧,现在我可以去我的终结处想我做对了,然后,
Well, now I can go to my grave thinking I did right, then,
我只是希望科林、她的丈夫和科比也一样
and I just hope it goes the same for Krin and her husband and Colby.
漂亮的桌子
Nice table.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你想烧掉我们所有的结构废料
You wanna burn all of our construction scraps up.
那堆? 是的
That pile? Yeah.
是的,听起来很有趣
Yeah, sounds like fun.
我觉得我才刚刚开始,
I feel like I'm just beginning, you know.
我刚刚开始触及表面
I'm just starting to scratch the surface
探索这种生活方式
of exploring this way of living.
然后让一个孩子进入我们的生活
and then to have a kid coming into our life
还想绕着陷阱线走一圈,
and still wanting to travel around the trapline,
谁知道会是什么样子?
who knows what it's gonna be like?
嗯,差不多就是这样
Well, this is pretty much it.
把它烧掉
Just burn it.
开始,新的篇章,新的房♥子,家庭
Start of the, the new chapter, a new house, family.
有很多未知数
There's a lot of unknowns.
我觉得会很棒
I think it's gonna be great,
有孩子会很棒,
It's gonna be wonderful to have a child, you know.
我期待所有的美好时光
I look forward to all the the good times
那会发生在那个房♥子里
that are gonna happen in that house.
我很高兴我们做到了
I'm glad we did it.
所有的工作都值得
It was worth all the work.
花了很多时间,产生了多余的东西
Spent a lot of hours making these trimmings.
不过,感觉很好,把它抱起来,不是吗?
Feels good, though, to be wrapping it up, doesn't it?
是的,确实如此
Yeah, it does.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表