剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
好吧,我该出去了
okay, it's time for me to go outside.
好的
all right.
我要去河边打水
I'm going down to the river to haul water.
希望这是你必须拖运的最后几桶
hopefully that's the last couple buckets you have to haul.
是的,我没有失去希望
yeah, I haven't lost my hope.
声音很大 哎呀
It's loud. yikes.
那里有一只小鹰
there's a young eagle right there.
用船打猎更容易,
using the boat to hunt makes it much easier to,
上下河的通道
You know, access for up and down the river.
那是你的路,真的是河流,
That's your road really is the river,
所以水位决定了你是否要去
and so the water level dictates if you're going
以及你要走多远
and how far you're going.
科林和斯科特,他们要去东区了
Krin and Scott, they're going to hit the east end
这里的木木山
of the Mumuk mountain here.
好驯鹿山,然后我要做什么
It's a good caribou mountain, and then what I'm going to do
我要去它的北端吗
is I'm going to go on the north end of it
然后寻找驯鹿
and then look for caribou.
检查顶部和另一侧
check out the top and the other side.
我会去上游 随时在这里见
I'll go upriver. see you here whenever.
是的,听起来不错
yeah, sounds good.
在这里,肉是非常重要的,
out here, meat is pretty high priority,
所有的孩子都出来了,
and with all the kids coming out,
我们需要很多肉
We need a lot of meat.
祝你好运 你在上面小心点
good luck. you be careful up there.
我们在砾石堆等
We'll be waiting on the bar.
-是的,我希望有肉 -希望如此
-yeah, with meat, I hope. -hope so.
驯鹿会行走通过
the caribou are going to come through.
它们会,但有一些地方
They will, but there are certain spots
比其他人更好
that are better than others.
驯鹿迁徙,它们迁徙经过,
caribou migrate, and they migrate through,
所以驯鹿可以在任何地方突然出现
so a caribou can pop up anywhere.
任何地方,它们可以从任何地方穿过河流,
anywhere, they can just come through the river anywhere,
你有一点机会之窗
and you have a little window of opportunity
它们在这里是因为它们正在迁移,
where they're here because they're migrating through,
所以当你有这个机会时,
and so when you have that opportunity,
你必须利用这一点
You have to take advantage of that.
我以前从来没有上过这部分,就在这里,
I've never been up this part before right here,
正是这部分
exactly this part.
如果它在那里分♥裂♥太多,也许我会尝试这种方式,
If it divides up there too much, maybe I'll try over this way,
我会看看有什么
and I'll see what there is.
有了这些河流,每年都完全不同
with these rivers, it's totally different every year.
这是不真实的
It's unreal.
我要加快一点
I'm going to speed up a bit.
大自然母亲是如何工作的,这有点令人着迷
It's kind of fascinating how mother nature works like that.
它开始变得很浅,
It's starting to get pretty shallow,
而且我认为这不是很好
and I don't think it's very good.
我不认为我可以在这里更进一步
I don't think I can make it up any further here.
我在这里要小心,因为岩石
I got to be careful here because the rocks
这里又大又锋利
are big here and sharp.
我只是碰到了一个真正的浅点
I just hit a real shallow spot.
不好的地方,现在水这么低,更难了
bad place, now with the water being so low, it's harder.
你知道我的意思?
You know what I mean?
只是更难,所以现在...
It's just much harder, so now...
你好!
oi!
鲁格,过来
Ruger, come here.
我们去找松鼠吧
let's go get a squirrel.
南希不来,是吗?
Nancy is not coming, is she?
哦
oh.
今天早上我们要去医院
This morning we're going to the hospital
去拿我上周进行的化验的一些结果
to get some results on tests I took last week.
他们想看看癌症进展的严重程度,
They want to see how bad the cancer is progressing,
现在我觉得自己象废物
and right now I feel like crap.
我什么都做不了
I can't do anything.
一切都很痛苦
everything hurts.
早晨
morning.
你好吗?
how you doing?
你看起来像...
You look like...
是的,像废话一样
yeah, like crap.
好的
okay.
好吧,今天是大日子,所以
Well, today's the big day, so.
- 头发看起来不错 -这是给你的
-hair looks good. -It's for you.
我为你戴的 下 -你是否?
I wore it for you. down. -did you?
我没有什么亮色的衣服,但下次
I didn't have anything bright to wear but next time.
你好! 躲猫猫!
hi! peekaboo!
奶奶来了! 是的!
grandma's here! yeah!
你吃了没? -是的
did you eat? -yeah.
好的
okay.
你还有什么想法?
what else is on your mind?
-还有什么? -是的
-what else? -yeah.
没有什么
nothing.
听听你在想什么对我来说很重要
It's important for me to hear what you're thinking about.
这会持续多久?
how long is this going to go on?
我可以过得更快吗?
can I pass away quicker?
这就是我的想法
That's what I'm thinking.
所以今天我们去看医生的时候,
so when we go to the doctor today,
不要害怕问询东西,
Don't be afraid to ask for things,
不要害怕分担你想分担的任何东西
and don't be afraid to share whatever it is you want to share
因为现在是一个机会
because now is an opportunity.
是的
yep.
好的
okay.
我们什么时候去开车?
When we going to head to a car?
不一会儿 现在是 10 点 30 分
pretty soon. it's 10:30.
即使我们已经离婚 20 年或更长时间,南希仍然爱我
Nancy still loves me even though we've divorced 20 years or more.
我不知道那是什么了
I don't know what it is anymore.
南希总是在我身边帮助我解决我的麻烦
Nancy is always there for me to help me with my trouble.
-扶住我手臂吗? -我很好
-want my arm? -I'm good. I'm good.
我们仍然相爱
We still love each other.
我只是碰到了一个很浅的地方
I just hit a real shallow spot.
喂! 该死!
oi! damn!
必须停在这里然后步行到那个虚张声势
have to just park up here and walk to that bluff
坐在那里从那里打猎
and sit there and hunt from there.
我们别无选择
We've got no choice.
额外的子弹
extra bullets.
船只能到这,其余步行
This is as far as the boat goes, and the rest is by foot.
来到这里,你所做的一切
coming out here, I mean, everything you do
都是劳动密集型的
is just all labor intensive.
这就是让我保持身材的原因
That's what keeps me in shape.
几千年来人们一直在追逐驯鹿,
people have been chasing caribou for thousands of years,
你知道
You know.
人是游牧猎人
man was a nomadic hunter
数十万年
for hundreds of thousands of years.
他与土地一起生活
He lived with the land.
他一直与土地一起生活
He lived right along with the land.
他是这片土地的一部分
He was part of the land.
他们住在杀死动物的地方
They lived where they kill the animal.
他们没有呆在一个地方
They didn't stay in one spot
因为他们不能,因为他们必须移♥动♥,
because they couldn't because they had to move,
所以这就是和土地一起生活
so that's living with the land.
哦,哇 这是 - 看看这个
oh, wow. here's -look at this.
这块岩石,它是一块河流岩石,
This rock, it's a river rock, you know,
他们用这种石头做箭头
and this kind of rock they make arrowheads out of.
你看它是从河里弄圆的
You see it's rounded from the river.
它被抹平了,所以他们把它从
It's smoothed out, so they grabbed it from,
我不知道,也许在下面或者谁知道在哪里,
I don't know, maybe down there or who knows where,
然后他们只是把它带到了这里,
and then they just carried it with them up to here,
看看他们削掉的碎屑,
and see the chippings where they chipped away,
这很迷人
and it's fascinating
我不是唯一在这里打猎的人
that I'm not the only guy that hunted here.
这也是古代猎人
This is the ancient hunters, too.
他们来到这里,
They come up here,
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表