剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
我会开始收拾这些皮草
I'll start bagging up these furs.
-是的 -我们最好忙碌起来
-yeah. -we better hustle.
我开始铲了,
I'll start shoveling it,
你们开始把它拆开,对吧?
and you guys start taking it apart, huh?
这将是一份工作
This is gonna be a job.
有点难过它结束了,但同时,
kind of sad that it's over, but at the same time,
这是季节末
It's the end of the season.
我知道 我在尝试
I know. I was trying
一整年得到了一只狼,斯科特得到了一头狼
for a wolf all year, and Scott got a wolf.
你可能还有机会,别着急
You might have another chance, don't worry.
它真的让你期待明年
It really gets you looking forward to next year.
哦耶
oh, yeah.
从边上铲雪,
shoveling the snow from the edge,
帮助科林和斯科特在本季节接近尾声
Helping Krin and Scott close up for the season.
现在,我们要从下面木屋出发
now, we're gonna be flying out of the lower cabin
在黑莫和埃德娜旁边,所以我们必须在这里收拾行李,
Down by Heimo and Edna so we've got to pack up up here,
关闭木屋
shut up the cabin
在我们起飞前和爷爷奶奶一起离开
and move down with grandma and grandpa before we take off.
这应该很有趣
It should be fun.
有一些烟花,然后以一声巨响结束
got some fireworks and just end it with a bang.
好吧,现在感觉如何,把所有东西都拿下来了
Well, how does this feel now, taking everything down
而且,你要离开这个季节吗?
and, you know, you're leaving for the season?
你知道我的意思?
You know what I mean?
是的,感觉真的很好
yeah, it feels real good.
今年我们做得很好
We did good this year.
我为这段时间感到骄傲
I'm very proud of the time
那个斯科特和我一起在这里度过的
that Scott and I have spent out here together.
来到这里,我们迈出了一大步,
coming out here, we made a big step,
我们真的跳进去了,
and we really jumped right into it,
我们在我们的生活中写下了一个重要的篇章,
and we put a big chapter in our lives,
我们可以用美好的回忆回顾它
and we can look back on it with good memories.
-你快乐吗,科林? -我是
-are you happy, Krin? -I am.
世界就是这样转的,
That's all what the world revolves around,
是你的幸福
is your happiness.
绝对不
absolutely not.
好吧,把这些弹出来
okay, pop these off.
今年教会了我很多关于我的小家庭,
This year has taught me a lot about my little family,
我们可以齐心协力,作为一个团队工作
that we can pull together and work as a team.
希望明年我们会继续建设
You know, hopefully next year we'll just keep building
我们记忆的基础,并继续这一传统,
our foundation of memories and continue this tradition on,
我父母开始的这个遗产
This legacy on that my parents started.
让我们再见
let's go bye-bye.
我想和家人再过一个季节,
I would like to have another season with the family,
另一代人在这里运行陷阱线
another generation going on trapline out here.
看到小孩离开,我会很难过
I'll be sad to see little man leave.
好的 我们走吧
all right. let's go.
好的,爸爸,你想把羽绒服放下吗
okay, dad, do you want to put the down coat
在我前面?
in front of me?
有个小孙子就好了
You know, it'll be good to have a little grandson
在这里长大
grow up out here
而我和黑莫老了,坐在那里,
and me and Heimo getting old and sitting there,
很快我们就会听到雪橇机的声音
and pretty soon we'll hear a snow machine.
科比来了,他说,
Here comes Colby saying,
“奶奶,我来看你了,”
"I've come to visit you, grandma,"
他会睡在地板上
and he'll sleep on the floor.
第二天,他会回来
next day, he'll go back up.
希望永远持续下去
hopefully it goes on forever.
那我会很开心的
I'll be happy then.
很多树桩
a lot of stumps.
我们离木屋越来越近了
We're getting closer to the cabin.
我不知道什么...
I don't know what...
也许这是一个冷洞
maybe it's a cold hole.
这是一个洞
It's a hole.
诡异的
Weird.
哦耶 好的
oh, yeah. nice.
鲍勃·哈特的户外房♥子
voil.., Bob Harte's outhouse.
我喜欢我发现的第一件事是鲍勃的外屋
I like how the first thing I found was Bob's outhouse.
如果我找不到木屋,至少
If I don't find the cabin, at least
我知道最近的外屋在哪里
I know where the closest outhouse is.
我会假设...嗯,是的,木屋就在那里
I would assume...well, yeah, the cabin is right there.
哇,真是运气不好
wow, that is dumb luck.
没门
no way.
我们本可以如此轻松地走过那个地方
We could've walked past that so easily.
我的天啊,这是一个大木屋
holy cow, this is a big cabin.
有机会查看某人的营地,你可以学到更多
You can learn a lot more by looking at somebody's camp
比你跑他们的陷阱线更多
than you can by running their trail.
以一种奇怪的方式,这是一种方式
in a strange way, it's a way
去真正了解一个已经离开的人
to actually get to know somebody who's gone.
天啊
holy cow.
好像一只熊刚刚敲开了门
It looks like a bear just knocked the door open
好像在它自己家里
and made himself at home.
哇
wow.
我知道鲍勃,就像,很匆忙地离开了这个地方
I know Bob, like, left this place in quite the hurry.
他说他上次来这里的时候,他正在重做屋顶
He said the last time he was up here, he was redoing the roof.
他实际上已经摔倒并摔断了骨盆
He actually had fallen and broke his pelvis.
很多都是他离开时的样子
I mean, a lot of this is just as he left it.
这有点像走进他的生活
It is kind of like taking a step into his life
每当他最后一次来的时候, 有点奇怪
whenever he was last here. it's weird.
这让我想起是否有人看到了我的木屋
It makes me think about if somebody had seen my cabin
如果我一天之内离开,
If I just left in a day,
有人在 20 年后看到了它,或者你有什么
and somebody saw it in 20 years or what have you.
他把这间木屋建得很好,我的天哪
He did a good job building this cabin, holy cow.
它的形状,比我想象的要好得多
It's in a lot better shape than I thought it would be.
枪
gun.
这真是太疯狂了
That's really crazy.
枪上膛了
the gun was loaded.
我可能只卸下这个东西
I might just unload this thing.
是的,我会把步♥枪♥还给南希和塔莉西亚
yeah, I'll take the rifle back for Nancy and Talicia.
当你真正关心某事时,
When you really care about something,
你在一个区域里呆了足够的时间,
and you spend enough time in an area,
你的故事写在这里
Your story is kind of written here.
哇,这就像一个日期列表,就像日记一样
wow, this is, like, a list of dates and, like, journal.
他有一堆日期--“85 年 11 月 1 日”
He's got a bunch of dates -- "11/1/85."
哇,太疯狂了
whoa, that's crazy.
看,他在 85 年来到这里,来到这个木屋并建造了它
see, he came up here in '85, up to this cabin and built it.
我不认为我们中的任何人想要我们的故事
and I don't think any of us want our story
只是消失或结束
to just fade away or end.
鲍勃把这条线诱捕了20多年,
Bob trapped this line for over 20 years,
而且,这是他很久以前的家
and, you know, this was his home for a long time
以及对他来说最好的地区
and the area that produced the best for him
让他在这里谋生
and, you know, allowed him to make a living out here
继续过这种生活方式
and, you know, continue living this lifestyle.
所以我真的很幸运,我有希望
so I'm really lucky I'm going to have hopefully
我的余生继续追寻他所做的同样的足迹
the rest of my life to continue trapping the same trails he did.
好孩子! 哇
good boy! whoa.
是的,你知道我们在哪里,不是吗,杰夫?
yeah, you know where we're at, don't you, Jeff?
这几乎总是最后的事情之一,
This is almost always one of the last things,
精通诱捕,我愿意
trapping-wise, I do.
我在季节结束时把所有的大陷阱都拉进去,
I pull all my big traps in at the end of the season,
我把他们带到我的秘密隐藏处
and I take them down here to my secret hiding place.
我把它们连起来挂在树林里
You know, I wire them up and hang them in the woods
在大火无法烧到的安全地方,
in a safe place where the fires can't get them,
防洪,防盗
safe from floods, safe from thieves.
然后在整个夏天,
and then over the course of the summer,
雨水落在这些陷阱上并清除它们,
the rain falls on these traps and cleans them off,
然后他们就出去了
and they air out.
到下一个诱捕季节,
by next trapping season,
它们又几乎没有气味了,
They're pretty much scentless again,
所以我也不必煮它们
so I don't have to boil them either.
这些是营生的工具
these are the tools of the trade.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表