剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
这是一个老前辈展示给我的东西
This is something an old-timer showed me.
它只是一个油罐套在棍子上,大致上,
It's just a oil can on a stick, pretty much,
用于刮灌木丛
for scraping the brush.
听起来,像一头公驼鹿在刮鹿角
sounds like a bull moose scraping its antlers.
比任何商店买♥♥的驼鹿角都好
better than any store-bought moose horn
或者你能买♥♥到的任何东西
or whatever you can buy.
是的,那会相当好
yeah, that'll work perfect.
射击真的很好
It'd be really, really good to shoot something
季节之初
early in the season.
我总是感到产生的压力
I'm always feeling pressure to produce
在狩猎季节
during hunting season.
今年秋天我有很多工作要做
and I've got a lot of work to do this fall.
今年可能比平常多一点
This year probably a little bit more than normal.
我会像往常一样努力打猎,
I'm gonna hunt just as hard as I always have,
这是我能做到的
and that's as hard as I can.
我相信不能半途而废
I don't believe in doing anything halfway.
北极保护区的面♥积♥大概等同于
the arctic refuge is roughly the size
南卡罗来纳州
of the state of South Carolina.
你走了数百、数千英里
You go for hundreds, thousands of miles
没有道路--什么都没有
without roads -nothing.
我们的许可证只会到期
Our permits only go up
直到我们最后一个孩子死去
until the death of our last child.
100年内,没有人了
within 100 years, There's gonna be nobody.
我们是最后一个
We are the last.
当我出来的时候,这里什么都没有,
When I came out here, there was nothing here,
只是荒野
just the wilderness.
然后我们建造了木屋,养育了一个家庭
and then we built the cabin, raised a family.
我的父母教我如何打猎
my parents have taught me how to hunt
以及如何生存
and how to survive.
我从小就是为了提供肉而打猎
I grew up hunting to provide meat
让我们度过冬天
to get us through the winter.
继续这种生活方式对我来说很重要
It's important for me to continue the lifestyle
我从小长大并非常尊重
that I was brought up in and have a lot of respect for.
这是家庭史
This is family history.
人类在这里已经有几十万年了
people have been out here hundreds of thousands of years.
我希望我的一个孩子接管
I hope one of my children take over
我和埃德娜几十年来生活和建造的东西,
what me and Edna have lived and built over the decades,
我希望我活得够久
and I hope I live long enough
看到下一代接管
to see the next generation take over.
我是黑莫的最后一个女儿
I'm Heimo Korth's last daughter.
我确实觉得有责任让遗产继续下去
I do feel a responsibility to keep my legacy going.
有很多自豪感
There's a lot of pride in that.
我在这里诱捕已经 40 多年了
I've trapped out here for over 40 years.
我女儿在这里学会了走路
my daughter learned how to walk here.
这就是我的中心,在这里
This is where my heart is, out here.
嗯,你早餐想吃什么,嘿?
well, what do you want for breakfast, heh?
我们有什么?
what do we have?
来点麦芽粥怎么样? 你想要一些吗?
how 'bout some malt-o-meal? you want some?
是的 好的
yeah. all right.
我会准备好咖啡 是的,这样做,好吧
I'll get my coffee ready.yeah, do that, okay.
我每天早上都喝咖啡
I drink coffee every morning.
有些日子我没有喝咖啡,上帝,
some days when I don't have my coffee, god,
如果你气我,当心,离开!
If you tick me off, watch out, stay away!
你就会看到灰熊
You'll see the grizzly then.
我会去
I'll go
每年这个时候,如果天气好的话,
well, this time of year, if the weather's nice,
我宁愿在外面做饭
I'd rather cook outside.
是的,我告诉你,我最喜欢的食物是排骨
yeah, I tell you what, my favorite meal is, like, ribs.
烧烤驯鹿排骨或羊排骨
caribou ribs or sheep ribs over fire.
啊,上帝,这是最好的 那是最好的
Ah, god, that's the best. that's the best.
秋天很好,因为鹅开始飞了,
fall's nice because the geese are starting to fly now,
和驯鹿在这里
and caribou are here.
现在是狩猎季节
It's hunting season.
冬天来得很快,
and winter's coming here very quickly,
不知不觉间,地上会下雪
and before I know it, it'll be snow on the ground.
好的,这就完成了
okay, this is done.
你有勺子吗?
You got spoon?
是的,有勺子给你
yeah, got spoon for you.
你对科林和斯科特感到兴奋吗?
are you excited about Krin and Scott?
是的
yeah.
在上面的木屋那里
up at the upper cabin there.
那会很好
that'll be good.
嗯 嗯
mmm. mmm.
新邻居
new neighbors.
那一定会很有趣
It'll be fun.
我知道
I know.
我的女儿科林、她的丈夫和他们的儿子科比,
my daughter Krin, her husband, and their son, Colby,
今年在这里,
are out here this year,
他们会过冬
and they're gonna spend the winter.
我们的家庭继续在这里
our family continues on out here.
为他们感到非常自豪 这让我高兴
very proud of them. that makes me happy.
希望事情能顺利进行,并且他们--
hope things work out, and that they --
我知道
I know.
科林应该知道该怎么做
You know, Krin should know what to do.
我是说,她是在这里长大的,
I mean, she was raised out here,
她最好知道自己在做什么
she'd betterknow what she doing.
你想去那里吗?
You want to go up there?
去偷那个小孩
go steal that little man.
如果由我决定,我们会一直在上面木屋
If it was up to me, we would have been up there.
那么,我们得收拾行李,
so then, we got to pack,
然后我们去找科林和斯科特
and then we go up to Krin and Scott.
嗯
mm-hmm.
我离开这里已经 14 年了
It has been 14 years since I've been out here
整个季节
for the whole season.
今年,我,科比,还有我的丈夫,斯科特,
This year, me, Colby, and my husband, Scott,
将住在其中一间木屋里,成为爸爸妈妈的邻居
will live at one of the cabins and be neighbors to mom and dad.
说再见
say bye.
说再见 再见!
say bye-bye. bye!
哇!
whoa!
他去了 我们来了,宝贝
there he goes. here we are, babe.
现在没有回头路了
no turning back now.
开始把东西送到木屋
start getting the stuff to the cabin.
是的
yeah.
当我离开时,
When I left,
差不多该搬出房♥子了
It was time to move out of the house, pretty much.
离开并不难过,离开也不开心
I wasn't sad to leave, and I wasn't happy to leave.
是时候继续前进了,是时候长大了
It's time to move on, time to grow up.
但现在我要回来了
but now I'm coming back
并带上我自己的小家庭
and bringing my own little family along with me.
红宝石!
Ruby!
就在那儿,伙计,木屋就在那儿
there it is, bud, There's the cabin.
你有那个电钻吗?
Do you have that drill?
是的,我必须用到它
yeah, I'll have to get it.
斯科特刚从海军陆战队出来
Scott just got out of the marine corps.
现在是我们生命中来这里的正确时机
It's the right time in our life to come out here.
我很高兴能和他一起经历这一切
I'm excited to experience this with him
并与他分享
and share it with him.
这是一次新的冒险
This is a new adventure.
斯科特从小就打猎、捕鱼和其他一切,
Scott grew up hunting and fishing and everything else,
这是一件非常好的事情
and that's a really good thing.
我们可以肯定地告诉天气影响很大
we can definitely tell the weather did a number
在防水布上,
on the tarp,
但我也不知道那里的屋顶
but I don't know about the roofing up there, as well.
在这样艰苦的环境中抚养孩子
raising kids out here in a hard environment like this
绝对是一次独特的体验
is definitely a unique experience.
看着他成长和学习,我真的很兴奋
I'm just really excited to watch him grow and learn
并体验一些新事物
and experience some new things.
那些是肥皂莓,芽 那些不是很好
those are soapberries, bud. those aren't very good.
好的,科林,准备好了吗?是的
all right, Krin, ready?yeah.
科林,看看这个霉菌
Krin, look at this mold.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表