剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
找到这点东西,有点幸运
Kind of lucky find there.
- 很容易开始我们自己生火 -是的
-easy to start our own fire. -yeah.
这里很好
This is nice right here.
是的,我们到了这里,伙计,
yeah, We're way up here, man,
比我们曾经去过的更远
farther than We've ever been.
看看这
look at that hog.
该死的,伙计
damn, man.
大而年老的鹿
Big old bull.
我会说这是有希望的
I'd say it's promising.
不是一个糟糕大小的公鹿
not a-bad sized bull.
不,那里有一堆毛皮
no, There's a bunch of fur layin' over there.
一定是什么东西杀死了它
somethin' must have killed it.
狼猎杀了那个
Wolf got that one.
火的感觉很好 嗯? -是的
fire feels good, huh? -yeah.
不得不承认我...
got to admit that I...
我开始有点想悉尼了
I'm startin' to miss Sydney a little bit.
给他们吃点肉就好了
It'd be nice to have some meat for 'em.
是的
yeah.
离开家人很难,
It's hard to be away from family,
但走出来是我的工作
but it's my job to get out there
并确保我们有足够的食物
and make sure we got enough food.
我们在找驯鹿的好地方
I mean, we're in a good place for caribou.
是的,很明显
yeah, obviously.
- 希望它有回报 -是的
-Hopefully it pays off. -yeah.
通常情况下,我会放一天假
Charlie: normally, I'd take a day off
当我第一次到达这里安顿下来的时候,但是...
When I first get up here and kinda get settled in, but...
今年夏天这里发生了一场大火
there was a pretty big fire up here this summer.
嗯,我不确定我丢失了多少小径
um, I'm not really sure how much trail I've lost.
我跑了很多这样的小径
You know, a lot of these trails that I'm running
是我爸爸砍出的小径
are trails that my dad cut.
字面上理解,40 年的家庭
It's literally, you know, 40 years of the family
砍割陷阱线的轨迹
cutting trapline trail.
这就是他们所说的火之国
You know, this -this is what they call fire country.
这是一个经常燃烧的地区
It's country that burns quite often.
如果火真的很烈,可能需要
If the fire's really hot, it can take
长达 15 或 20 年,树木才会重新长出来
up to 15 or 20 years before it'll grow back.
当我发现,
When I found out that, you know,
所有这些火灾都开始了,
there were all these fires started,
我很担心失去房♥子
I was quite concerned about losing the house.
这个地方对我来说意义重大
I mean, this place means a ton to me.
我花了三年时间建造它,
I spent the last three years building it,
这是我的家
and it's my home.
但是,在很多方面,我们的小径
but, in a lot of ways, our trails are
对我们来说,比我们实际的家重要得多
a lot more important to us than our actual homes are.
而这山火,它可能是,
and this fire, I mean, it could be, like,
对我们这些人的巨大损失
a huge loss for those of us
我们的收入来自诱捕
who make our income from trapping.
所以现在,我要飞到北面
so right now, I'm gonna fly up north here
在河的这一边,看看我的一条小径
on this side of the river and check out my one line.
希望它是一种间断性的火
hopefully, it's kind of a spotty fire.
我们起飞了
and we're off.
在飞机上一个小时,我可以看到更多的地区
an hour in the airplane, I can see more country
比我在地面上一年所能看到的还要多
than I could see in a year on the ground.
这真的很重要
It is -It's a really big deal
能够飞越你的地区
to be able to fly over your country
并鸟瞰
and get a bird's-eye view.
你看到一只乌鸦飞过头顶
I mean, you see a raven fly overhead
当你在你的小径上的树林中间时,
When you're in the middle of the timber on your line,
你很快意识到那只乌鸦已经看到了
and you realize very quickly that that raven's seen
一天之内的看到的地区,比你在冬天看到的要多得多
a lot more country in a day than you're gonna see in a winter.
显然,能够做到这一点意味着很多,
It means a lot to be able to, obviously,
我父亲砍出的陷阱线,
trap the line that my father cut,
伴随我曾经长大的小径
a line that I got to grow up on.
我在过去的几年里,
You know, I, for the last years,
一直飞越我诱捕的区域,
have been flying over the area that I trap,
所以我有一个很好的鸟瞰图
so I have a pretty good bird's-eye view
印在我的脑海里
imprinted in my mind.
她可以看到他们
She can see 'em.
我要在这里等
I'm gonna wait here.
她会自己做最后一次偷袭
She's gonna make the last sneak by herself.
我在这里已经43年了
I've been out here for 43 years.
我在家,
I'm at home, you know.
我很想看到科林和斯科特这样生活
I would love to see Krin and Scott live like this.
我会
I would.
这种生活方式,总是会改变的
this lifestyle, it's always gonna change.
准备好?
ready?
我在城里,因为我不能一个人呆在树林里
I'm in town because I can't be alone in the woods.
我现在不能独♥立♥
I can't be independent right now.
我的大火烧毁了我的许多陷阱线,
Charlie: I've had a fire that's damaged a lot of my trapline,
但这并不意味着我会有一个糟糕的季节
but doesn't mean that I'm gonna have a bad season.
有这个可能
there is a chance that this is
在这里开始他们的生活
the start of their life out here.
可惜为了照顾家人
It's sad that in order to take care of a family
我必须把他们抛在脑后,
I have to leave 'em behind,
但对我来说继续很重要
but it's important for me to continue
建立在我们在这里的基础上
building on what we have here.
它已经存在了数百万年
I mean, it's been here for millions of years.
这种生活方式...
This way of life...
我只是不想看到这种情况消失
I just hate to see this go away.
我希望我们能延续这一传统
I'm hoping that we can continue this legacy.
好吧,你看到他们了吗?
Well, did you see 'em?
不 没有鹅
nope. no geese.
我想我们错过了它们
I think we missed them.
野鹅的追逐!(劳而无功)
wild-goose chase!
对于一只鸟来说,它们飞得很快
They run fast for a little bird.
我听到了 它们对我来说太快了
I heard 'em. they're too fast for me.
好吧,让我们逆流而上,看看能不能找到它们
okay, let's go upstream and see if we can find 'em.
坚持,稍等!
hold on!
我们引领的这种生活方式,
this lifestyle that we're leading,
这很坚韧,也很艰苦
It's tough, it's hard.
像我和埃德娜,我们越来越老了
like me and Edna, we are gettin' older.
生活在这里43 年,
and after 43 years, you know, livin' here,
它并没有变得更容易
It doesn't get easier.
那里是鹅的理想之地,
that'd be the perfect place for geese,
因为那里有鹅吃的草
'cause there's that goose grass there.
淤泥,这就是它们喜欢的 但现在那里没有鹅
mud, that's what they like. but there's no geese there now.
我不知道 - 今年怎么样了?
I don't know what -- what is it with this year?
我不知道
I don't know.
但即使我可以重生,
but even if I could have life over again, you know,
我不会有任何其他方式
I wouldn't have it any other way.
我一生中做过的最好的迁移
the best move I ever made in my life
是搬到这里,在这里养家糊口
was to move up here and to raise a family here.
埃德娜和我在这里抚养了三个女儿
Edna and I raised three daughters out here.
有朗达、米莉和科林
There's rhonda and millie and Krin.
女孩们有她们自己的生活,
I mean, the girls are all on their own,
她们现在不住在这里,
and they don't live out here now,
但我很高兴我在这里把她们养大
but I'm happy that I raised 'em out here.
这是一种快消失的生活方式,而且是我们中的少数人
It's a dying way of life, and there's only a few of us
--现在这样生活
living like this now.
像这样在旷野中生活,这就是自♥由♥
and to be out like this in the wilderness, it's freedom.
对我来说,这就是自♥由♥
to me, it's freedom.
那些鹰吓跑了鹅
them eagles scare away geese.
当你看到一只鹰时,
and when you see an eagle,
你知道附近没有鹅
You know there's no geese around close
因为鹅害怕老鹰,
'cause they're scared of 'em,
因为老鹰会杀死它们,
'cause a eagle'll kill 'em, you know.
所以鹅离开那里
so -so they get outta there.
我们都需要吃肉
We both need to meat.
我需要它,老鹰也需要它
You know, I need it and they need it.
它是比我更好的猎人
He's the better hunter than me
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表