剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
我们需要类似...
We need something like...
我想知道这是否会失败
I wonder if that would go down the hole.
它有点大
It's kind of big.
你不想让任何东西卡在那里,伙计
You don't want anything getting stuck down there, man.
-是的 - 这会很好用
-yeah. -this will work good.
它会
It will.
如果我们有水,我们的生活将会有很大的改善
It'll be a huge improvement in our lives if we had water.
可不是闹着玩的 开始了
no joke. here we go.
好的
all right.
所以这一切都是干的,所以我们会知道我们有多远
so this is all dry, so we'll know how far in we are.
是的,你可以看看那是不是湿的
yeah, you'll be able to see if that's wet.
爸爸在给我们倒水
Daddy is getting us water.
听起来不错
sound the well.
看看我们有多深
see how deep we are.
哦,伙计,我们在水里
oh, man, we're in water right here.
我们在水里,四英尺
We're in water, like, four feet.
-哦! -完美的
-oh! -perfect.
我们有水!
We got water!
-哦,我的天啊
-hell yeah. -oh, my goodness.
那太棒了 我们可以把那个泵放在那里
That's great. we can put that pump on there.
让我们把那个泵放在那里试试看
let's just put that pump on there and try it.
你所要做的就是套上它并开始抽水
all you got to do is thread it on and start pumping.
-好吧,加油,伙计 -我很兴奋
-well, pump it up, man. -I'm stoked.
好的 开始了
okay. here we go.
-呃-哦 -好家伙
-uh-oh. -oh, boy.
我们有一些良好的流动性
We got some good flowage going.
-是的 - 怎么这么黑?
-yeah. -how come it's so dark?
好吧,它必须清理干净
Well, it's got to clean out.
哦,你不知道我们刚刚发生了什么好事
oh, you have no idea what good things just happened to us.
他们在做什么?
what are they doing?
爸爸正在屋里抽水
daddy is pumping water in the house.
看它! 哇哦!
look at it! whoo-hoo!
这是一个彻底的游戏规则改变者
This is a total game changer.
挺好的
It's so nice.
狗,盘子,洗澡,洗衣服现在这么容易
Dogs, dishes, baths, laundry so easy now.
我们很富有!
We're rich!
我们现在水太多了
We've got too much water now.
给你,一袋肾脏
Here you go, a bag for the kidneys.
你想把胃放在自己的袋子里吗?
You want to get the stomach in its own bag?
当然 我会得到剩下的
sure. I'll get the rest.
- 我们走了 -全部完成?
-there we go. -all done?
是的
yep.
开心的日子
big day.
哦,太棒了
oh, it's awesome.
-好工作 -我爱你
-good job. -I love you.
让我们收拾行李吧
let's get packed up.
是的,让我们在路上看到这些
yeah, let's get this show on the road.
嗯,我在木木山脚下
Well, I'm at the base of Mumuk mountain
现在等待科林和斯科特下来
now waiting for Krin and Scott to come down.
我不知道他们有没有打到驯鹿
I don't know if they got caribou.
他们可能会,如果他们这样做,那就太好了
They might, and if they do, that'd be good, great.
她会适应吗?
She going to fit?
是的,她会适应的
yeah, she's going to fit.
对情侣来说最难的事情
the hardest thing for a couple out here,
哦,我想他们在这里相处会是一个挑战
oh, I think it'll be a challenge for them to get along out here.
这就是将要面临的挑战
That's what the challenge is going to be.
准备好? 一二三
ready? one, two, three.
知道了
got it.
当埃德娜,当我第一次带她出来时,那是--
When Edna, when I first brought her out here, that was --
这是一个学习曲线
It was a learning curve.
-开始下雨了 -是啊,就是
-It's starting to rain. -yeah, it is.
我们最好动起来 -是的
We better get moving. -yeah.
想象一下结婚并见到你的妻子
imagine being married and seeing your wife
一年 24/7 365 天
24/7 365 days of the year.
这并不容易
That's not easy.
有多少夫妇可以做到这一点?
I mean, how many couples could do that?
这才是真正的考验,
That's where the real test is,
但是像这样,住在荒野中要好得多--
but it's much better to live out in the bush like this
和你爱的人比没有人
with someone that you love than with nobody.
坐等看看会发生什么
sit and wait to see what happens,
希望他们有所收获
and hopefully they got something.
如果一对夫妇可以在这里度过一个冬天或两个冬天
If a couple can come out here and last a winter or two winters
或三个冬天或四个冬天,
or three winters or four winters,
这将使他们关系紧密,更加紧密
that'll bond them closer, much closer.
在这里就像一个测验场
This is like a testing ground being out here.
确实如此
really it is.
哦!
ooh!
你打枪了吗?
did you shoot it?
打了
I did.
-你打到了吗? -是的!
-You did? -yeah!
哇,很好
wow, good for you.
是的,也告诉斯科特
yeah, tell Scott that, too.
为什么? 你也开枪了?
Why? you shot, too?
-我也射了 -你们两个都射击了?
-I shot one, too. -You both did?
-我们都得到了一个 -是的
-we both got one. -yeah.
天哪 你真的?
holy smokes. did you really?
-是的 -你射击了多少次?
-yeah. -how many did you shoot?
-五 -五,你打了5枪?
-five. -five, you got five?
是的,5枪
yeah, I got five.
不,我没有开枪
no, I didn't shoot any.
我甚至没有看到
I didn't even see any.
真的吗?
really?
让我们在下大雨之前出发吧
let's get going before it rains hard.
你知道我的意思? --当然,是的
You know what I mean? -definitely, yeah.
是的,你准备好了吗? 我们走吧
yep, you ready? let's go.
-是的,我准备好了 -好工作
-yep, I'm ready. -good job.
妈妈会很高兴的
Mommy will be happy.
所以这只是一个 55 加仑的小塑料桶
so this is just a little 55-gallon poly drum
我们只是决定隐藏,
We just decided to bury,
当我们把地板放进去的时候,我们为它做了一个开口,
and we made a hatch for it when we put the floor in,
所以我们有胡萝卜和甜菜,还有一些卷心菜
so we have carrots and beets, and we got some cabbages here.
这就是我们的黄油和奶酪
That's where our butter and cheese
适合冬天使用,非常方便
is for the winter and pretty handy.
那里肯定很冷,就像冰箱的温度一样
It's definitely cold down there like refrigerator temperature.
就是这么简单的事情
It's just such a simple thing
这确实提高了你的生活质量
that really improves your quality of life.
我喜欢
I like it.
你喜欢它吗?
Do you like it?
你喜欢它
You like it.
是的!
yeah!
科林和斯科特上去杀死驯鹿
Krin and Scott going up and killing caribou
就这样在一起,很亲密
together like that, that's very bonding,
而且,他们感觉
and, you know, that they're feeling
他们现在能供应,
that they're providing now,
他们正在供应,这是一种很好的感觉
that they're providing, and that's a good feeling.
这是一种非常好的感觉,
That's a very good feeling, you know,
潮流已经转变,
that the tide has turned, you know,
他们可以给我们肉,这很好
that they can give us meat, and that's good.
我喜欢 这是一种很好的感觉
I like that. that's a good feeling.
这意味着我在生活中完成了一些事情,一些事情
It means that I accomplished something in life, something.
嗨,好老弟
hi, bubba.
驯鹿
caribou.
-嗨,科比 - 我们走了
-hi, Colby. -there we go.
-好的 -好的
-okay. -okay.
过来,老弟
come here, bubba.
那是什么?
what is that?
驯鹿
caribou.
-你快乐吗? --我当然很高兴
-are you happy? -of course I'm happy.
好吧,我出去拿点别的东西
okay, I'll go out and get the other stuff.
-好的 -你们想挂那个吗?
-all right. -You guys want to hang that?
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表