剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
看看我们能不能把它填满 -是的
see if we can't fill it up. -yep.
我们要上去20英里之类的,
We're going to go up 20 miles or something,
那里有一些漂亮的山丘之类的
and there's some nice hills up there and stuff
我们可以看看
We could look off of.
让我们快步离开这里 -是的,让我们这样做
let's scamper on out of here. -yeah, let's do that.
我们走了
We're off.
打猎很有趣
hunting's fun.
出去寻找动物真是令人兴奋,
It's exciting to be out looking for an animal, you know,
尤其是像驼鹿一样大而有名的
and especially one as big and grand as a moose.
那是什么?
what is that?
只是一个圆木
just a log.
它只是一个圆木
It is just a log.
但是,这真的只是另一份工作
but, you know, it's really just another job
我们必须这样做才能在这里舒适地生活
that we have to do to live comfortably out here.
我们得吃饭,
We got to eat, you know,
而狩猎只是达到目的的一种手段
and hunting is just a means to an end.
这也是一个有趣的狩猎场所,不是吗?
This would be a fun place to hunt, too, wouldn't it?
它给人一种完全不同的感觉
It kind of makes a whole different feel of it.
不是吗? -嗯
Doesn't it? -uh-huh.
每年的这个时候,
This time of year,
这里的公驼鹿会发♥情♥
the bull moose up here will go into rut.
当它们处于那种惯例循环中时,它们会变得非常粗心
When they're in that rut cycle, they get really careless.
它们几乎在很多方面都放松了警惕,
They pretty much drop their guard in a lot of ways,
所以这是猎杀它们的最佳时机
so this is the best time to hunt them
因为它们会做它们通常不会做的事情
because they'll do things they wouldn't normally do.
你能看到的越多,打猎的时候就越好
the more that you can see, the better when you're hunting.
它只是扩大了你的范围
It just expands your range
如果你能得到一个好的有利位置
If you can get a good vantage point.
这是完美的套头衫,
This is the perfect pullover right here,
就在那棵树的前面
right in front of that tree.
是的,所以我和泰勒,我们一直在一起打猎
yeah, so me and Tyler, we've been hunting together
因为我们还是小孩,只要我们能拿到枪
since we were just little kids, as soon as we could get guns.
我们开始用弹弓打猎,真的
I mean, we started hunting with slingshots, really.
从那以后它一直在打猎
It was hunting ever since.
我们一直很喜欢户外活动
We've always loved the outdoors.
但这不是我们实际上认为的
but it's nothing that we actually thought
我们打算这样做
We were going to do.
我不知道 看起来很酷
I don't know. it's kind of cool to see
泰勒以更大的方式把它带到这里
Tyler carry it on up here in a bigger way.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们永远不会在这里看到任何东西
We're never going to see anything in here.
我们应该继续前进吗? -是的
should we keep going? -yeah.
只是,你希望你不是,像,
It's just, you hope you're not, like,
现在想把躯干送到嘴边
looking to get torso to mouth right now.
很难摆脱它
It's hard to walk away from it.
我们要爬上那个树丛还是什么?
We going to climb up that bluff or what?
带路
lead the way.
哦,看,爷爷的房♥子!
oh, look, grandpa's house!
哦,我的天啊 看看所有的树!
oh, my goodness. look at all the trees!
我们来到鲍勃的木屋,是因为我们想要
We came to Bob's cabin because we wanted
按照他的要求,将他的骨灰撒在这片区域
to spread his ashes here in this area, as he requested.
我们也来和鲍勃在一起,赞美鲍勃,
and we also came to be with Bob, celebrate Bob,
和鲍勃一起快乐,在这里度过一段时间
be joyful with Bob, and have some time here.
-是的,很多回忆 -塔莉西亚...
-yeah, lots of memories. -Talicia...
塔莉西亚是鲍勃和我女儿在一起的,
Talicia is Bob's and my daughter together,
卡梅拉是 塔莉西亚 的小女婴,
and Carmella is Talicia's little baby girl,
亲爱的小可爱
sweet darling little love.
“请注意:这间木屋全年的使用权利
"notice -this cabin is permitted for year-round use
“归罗伯特·哈特和他的家人
"to robert Harte and his family
“美国鱼类和野生动物管理局
"by the u.s. fish and wildlife service
北极地区野生动物保护区”
arctic national wildlife refuge."
-哦 -嗯
-oh. -huh.
哦! 这是你妈妈以前睡觉的地方,
oh! this is where your mama used to sleep,
就在这里
right over here.
一切看起来都差不多
all looks pretty much the same.
我想他一直这样,
I think he kept it that way, you know?
哦,哦,还有你妈妈
oh, oh, There's your mama.
有妈妈
There's mama.
哦,我的天啊 哦,我的天啊!
oh, my goodness. oh, my goodness!
很多回忆
lots of memories.
那里有她的课桌,餐桌
There's her school table right there, eating table.
来,我会抱住她
Here, I'll hold her.
好的
all right.
哦,椅子来了
oh, There's the chair.
鲍勃做的椅子
chairs that Bob made.
把它放在窗边
put it right here by the window.
鲍勃坐在这里,望着窗外
Bob sitting right here, looking out the window
一直,所以他可以看到
all the time, so he can see
狗场里有什么事,看看有什么事情发生
what's up in the dog yard, see if something's coming.
很多回忆把肉挂在椽子上
lots of memories hanging meat from the rafters
把你的袜子晾在那里然后...
and drying your socks up there and...
这间木屋,对鲍勃来说,就是家
This cabin, for Bob, was home.
很多很多年前,他来到这里
It's where he came to many, many years ago
在我遇见他之前,在这里建立了他的家
before I even met him, established his home here.
他喜欢这里
He loved it here.
他和他的狗在这里
He and his dogs were here.
他是整个地区的一部分
He's a part of this whole area.
这不是所有权,他的 他是其中的一部分
It's not an ownership, his. he's a partof it.
他只是一个拥有土地的人,拥有这里的一切,
He's just a living entity with the land, with everything here,
所以这就是他的生活
so it was his life.
这是他的喜悦,他的乐趣,
It was his joy, his delight,
他发现和平与幸福的地方就在这里
where he found peace and happiness was here.
是鲍勃
It was Bob.
是的,我记得把这个炉子飘运下来
yep, I remember floating this stove down.
我们把炉子放在后东面
We got the stove in back east.
鲍勃和我搭便车从费尔班克斯到密歇根,
Bob and I hitchhiked from Fairbanks to Michigan,
还有一件事我们一起--
and one of the things we were gonna --
好吧,两个,我们要买♥♥一辆卡车和一个炉子
Well, two, we were going to get a truck and a stove.
这是我们在卡车上带回来的炉子
This is the stove that we brought back in the truck
后面有几只狗和一个炉子
with some dogs in the back and a stove.
然后我们到了这里,
and then we got here,
不得不在飞机上卸下那个炉子,
had to unload that stove in the plane,
我们不得不把它飘下来
and we had to float it down.
我有一张照片,它漂浮在河边
I got a picture of that, floating it down the river
然后到巨石溪,然后把它带到这里
and then onto boulder creek and then bring it in here.
这是一个很好的炉子
It's a good stove.
美好的时光,
good times, you know?
好吧,在我们安顿下来之前,
Well, before we even settle,
我们将不得不清理一下
We're going to have to clean up a little bit.
-确实 -嗯
-definitely. -uh-huh.
这是家,甜蜜的家,真的,
This is home, sweet home, really,
除了鲍勃不在这里
except that Bob is not here.
我们要弄些木头,生火
We're going to get some wood, get a fire going.
我们会让它再次舒适
We'll make it cozy again.
那会很好 好的?
that'll be good. okay?
你去拿电锯
You grab the chain saw.
我会拿起斧头,清理掉所有这些小灌木丛,
I'll grab the ax, clear out all this small brush,
然后我们可以从那里把船弄上来
and then we can get the boat up from there.
这个在这里,斯科特
This one here, Scott.
- 那里的那个? -是的
-that one there? -yeah.
我们从来没有搭过这样的大船
We've never had to put up a big boat like this.
独木舟很简单
a canoe is simple.
只需拖动它,把它放在架子上,你就完成了
just drag it, put it up on the rack, and you're done.
不到一个小时
takes less than an hour.
这是一个重大项目,
This is a major project, you know?
如果我没有把船像这样
If I didn't put the boat up like this
只是把它留在河里,它会冻成冰,
and just left it in the river, it would freeze into the ice,
然后春天来了,当河里的冰裂开时,
and then come springtime, when the ice in the river breaks up,
它咆哮着顺流而下,只是一团乱七八糟的冰块
It comes roaring down the river just a jumbled mess of ice.
任何阻碍,它只是将它撞击成碎片,
anything in the way, it just crushes it to nothing,
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表