剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
-是的 -是的
-yeah. -yeah.
看起来我有一些工作要做
looks like I got some work to do.
-哦, -嗯?
-oh, you know what? -huh?
等等,这里...在这里,启动,你有这个
wait, here's...in here, to boot, you've got this.
是不是走得更远了,是吧?
is that farther down the trail, huh?
-是的! -天啊
-yeah! -oh, man.
看那个,一天一只貂和一只狼
look at that, a marten and a wolf in one day.
我真的很高兴
I'm really happy.
这比我今年预期的要多
that is more than I expected to get this year.
是的 哇
yeah. whew.
在陷阱线上得到一只狼是一件非常重要的事情
getting a wolf on the trapline is a really big deal.
我仍然几乎不相信,
I'm still almost in disbelief, you know?
男孩,那是一个很小的圈套线
boy, that's a pretty small snare wire you've got on there.
哦,我很震惊
oh, I'm shocked.
我很震惊它发生了
I'm shocked it held.
我的天哪
holy moly.
看看这里的金属丝
look at the wire down in here.
-是的 -那个小凹痕
-yeah. -that tiny dent.
如果它是一个更大的,它可能不会抓住,是吧?
If it was a bigger one, it might not have held, huh?
如果我没有像你教我的那样把垫圈连接住,
If I didn't wire that washer in like you taught me,
它会跑的
It would've been gone.
这很狂野
That's wild.
这是一笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
That's a huge deal.
我抓到的狼和科林一样多,
I've caught as many wolves as Krin has now,
但是,直到我们得到第二个,
but, you know, until we get the second,
运气比技巧更重要
It's more luck than skill.
我很高兴拥有的运气
I'm happy to have the luck that I've got
因为我绝对没有这个技能
because I definitely don't have the skills.
好吧,让它快速简单,因为它很冷,
okay, to make it quick and simple because it's cold,
砍到这里,
cut down here,
在这里切断关点,在那里做同样的事情
cut the joint off right here, do the same there.
好的
okay.
从脸这里彻底剥皮
skin it completely from the face.
好的
okay.
嘿,科林,你能握住这只爪子吗?
Hey, Krin, can you hold this paw?
谢谢你
thank you.
今年,我在这里的第一年,
You know, this year, my first year out here,
这是我预计明年的基准
This is my baseline for how I expect next year to go.
好吧,给你 继续这样
okay, there you go. keep going like that.
你快乐吗,斯科特? -哦,我欣喜若狂
are you happy, Scott? -oh, I'm ecstatic.
好吧,你肯定没有表现出来 我相信你就是
Well, you sure didn't show it. I'm sure you are.
如果你一个人,你会非常兴奋
If you were alone, you'd be super excited.
我会颤抖的
I'd be shaking.
-真的? -哦耶
-really? -oh, yeah.
我会射击这个东西,然后我就坐在雪橇机器上
I'd shoot this thing, and then I'd just sit on the snow machine
摇一摇
and shake for a while.
我开始真正明白,是什么让黑莫留在这里了
I'm starting to understand really what's kept Heimo here
这些年来
all these years.
这不是毛皮,尽管那是达到目的的手段
It's not the fur, although that's a means to an end.
它是土地 是这个地区
It is the land. it's the area.
你成为它的一部分,但你必须敞开心扉
You become a part of it, but you've got to open
对的那双眼睛,有些人是看不到的
the right set of eyes, and some people can't see it.
它只是,你适合,或者你不适合
It just is, and you fit, or you don't.
我会想念它的
I'm gonna miss it.
这是我整个夏天都会想的,
It's what I'm gonna be thinking about all summer,
是明年
is next year.
这些腿已经开始在我身上冰冻了
these legs are already starting to freeze on me.
是的,这就是为什么你必须尽快完成
yeah, that's why you've got to do it quick.
看着你和科林
You know, watching you and Krin
今年早些时候这样做,它去得快得多
Do this earlier this year, it went a lot quicker.
好吧,在你得到数百只狼之后,是的
Well, after you get hundreds of wolves, yeah.
嗯,很好 你说对了
okay, that's good. you got it.
而已
That's it.
现在,我要加热雪橇机
now, I'm gonna warm up the snow machine.
嘿,我想尽快开始
Hey, I'd like to get going pretty soon.
我敢打赌那根绳子上我能放大约 50 个
I bet I can fit about 50 up there on that string.
我开始看到这里会发生什么
I'm starting to get a vision of what's gonna happen here.
我认为它会看起来很酷
I think it's gonna look pretty cool.
我要把它们串起来,给它们拍照
I'm gonna string them up, take a picture of them
然后把它们打包好
and then bag them up good and proper
装上到这里的飞机
for the airplane flight out of here.
嗯,这就是这里的仪式,
Well, this is the ritual right here, you know,
季末相片
the end-of-the-season picture
当你拉出你的皮毛并仔细查看时
When you get to pull out your fur and look it all over
并且所有关于这个季节的记忆都如潮水般涌来,
and kind of all the memories of the season come flooding back,
我知道主要的事情之一
and I know one of the main things
你想的是,要花多少功夫才能捕捉到这一切
You think about is how much work it was to catch it all
以及维持这种生活方式的一切
and everything that goes into just maintaining this lifestyle.
这是一个相当大的产出
I mean, it's quite a production.
一年又一年
It's year after year.
这几乎是一整年的事情,
It's pretty much a full year-round thing,
因为它从来没有...
You know, because it's never...
这不像你回到费尔班克斯,
It's not like you get back to Fairbanks,
你已经考虑完了,直到下一次,
and you're done thinking about it until next time, you know?
这只是一个不断准备的循环
It's just a constant cycle of getting ready
并提前计划,这一切都是为了这个
and planning ahead, and it's all for this.
那就是毛皮任务,
That's the fur quest, you know?
你只是想抓毛皮动物
You're just trying to catch fur.
按照我的标准,我有一个很好的季节诱捕
I had a good season trapping, you know, by my standards.
好吧,我有 10 只狼,实际上我最终做得最好
Well, I got 10 wolves, and I actually ended up doing the best
我曾经上过连接,
I ever had personally on link, you know?
我抓到的比以往任何时候都多
I caught more than I ever have
尽管发生了所有事情
in spite of all the things that happened.
看看爸爸在做什么
see what dad is up to.
爸爸把所有的毛皮都挂起来了
daddy is hanging up all the fur.
这是多事的一年,
It was an eventful year, you know?
我们建了一座新房♥子
We built a new house.
我们生了一个孩子
We had a baby.
这里发生了大火
there was big fires up here.
它以我们以前从未处理过的方式具有挑战性,
It was challenging in ways that we've never dealt with before,
但我认为它的工作只是因为--
but I think it's working just because
承诺,
of a commitment, you know?
真的只是把石头滚上山,
It's really just rolling the rock up the hill,
即使它滚回你的头顶,
and even if it rolls back over the top of you,
你再做一次
You just do it again.
那是什么?
what is that?
一头灰白的毛发!
a gray beard hair!
哦,悉尼!
oh, Sydney!
-你是认真的? -是的!
-are you serious? -yeah!
我会采摘它只是为了回忆
I'll pluck it just for memories.
陷阱线上的第 10 年,看看发生了什么
the 10th year on the trapline and look what came.
哦,天哪
oh, geez.
你做到了,悉尼
You did it, Sydney.
很难描述我的生活发生了什么变化
It's hard to describe really what's changed in my life
自从悉尼出生以来,我认为,在很多方面,
since Sydney was born, and I think, in a lot of ways,
我还是习惯了当爸爸
I'm still getting used to being a father.
我想知道你能不能帮忙
I wonder if you could help.
是的
yeah.
我猜这是育儿的一部分
That's part of parenting, I guess.
这是一项艰巨的工作,而且,永远不会真正结束
It's a big job and, you know, it never really ends.
好的
okay.
这就是我喜欢拍照的原因
That's why I like to take pictures
因为它只是,就像,让你想起你的过去
because it just, like, reminds you of your past
以及你所做的所有事情
and all the things that you've done.
很好记住
It's good to remember.
它给了你视角
It gives you perspective.
10 秒
10 seconds.
对于一个崩溃的老人来说还不错
not bad for a broke-down old man.
好吧,飞机应该在几个小时后到,
Well, the plane should be here in a couple of hours,
所以如果你想准备好悉尼和你的人的东西,
so if you want to get Sydney and your guys' stuff ready,
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表