剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
-晚安,爸爸! --晚安
-goodnight, daddy! -night, night.
对我来说,那就是在荒野中安家
and for me, that's making a home in the wilderness.
我要去检查我的陷阱,并寻找鲍勃的木屋
I'm going to go check my traps and look for Bob's cabin.
我认为鲍勃想要有人在他的区域诱捕
I think Bob wanted somebody to trap his area
因为他想把它传下去
because he wanted to pass it on.
我知道它在这里某处
I know it's up here somewhere.
哇,没办法
wow, no way.
我们要离开这里,悉尼
We're getting out of here, Syd.
诱捕季节结束了,
It's the end of the trapping season,
我要进城
and I'm going into town,
泰勒待在这里,是为了解决一些事情
and Tyler is staying here to button some stuff up.
他们走了
They're off.
我的后面计划,是为妻子和孩子修理这个湖边木屋
My long-term plan is fixing this lake cabin for wife and baby.
喂,斯科特逮到一只狼了!
Hey, Scott has got a wolf!
狼是100多磅的猎杀机器,
The wolf is over 100 pounds of killing machine,
如果被抓住的不牢靠,狼可能会拉出来
and if it's just barely caught, it could pull out.
小心!
Watch out!
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表