剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
然后他们凿开岩石制成箭头,
and then they chip away at the rocks to make arrowheads,
但与此同时,他们在打猎
but at the same time, they're hunting
因为他们处于有利位置,
because they're at a vantage point,
他们坐在这里凿石
and they're sitting up here chipping away at rocks
并寻找驯鹿或驼鹿,无论如何
and looking for caribou or moose, whatever.
我只是在做他们正在做的事情,
I'm just doing what they're doing,
但采用更现代的技术
but with more modern technique.
我不是在这里用一块石头在一块石头上凿开
I'm not up here with a stone chipping away at a rock
试图把它变成一个箭头,
trying to make it into an arrowhead, you know.
我有一把步♥枪♥,
I mean, I got a rifle,
与此相比,这给了我很大的优势,当然,
which gives me a big advantage compared to that, granted,
但看到这一点很有趣
but it's fascinating to see that.
我喜欢
I like that.
感觉我也是其中的一部分
feels like that I'm part of it, too.
总是越往上越好,然后你可以看到更多
always better to go up high, you know, then you can see more
看看驯鹿朝哪个方向移♥动♥,
and see which way the caribou are moving,
它们在哪里过马路之类的
You know, where they're crossing and stuff like that.
我们只需要坐下来观看
We just have to sit and watch.
在这里提供意味着很多,
out here providing means a lot, you know,
为家人带肉回家意义重大
to bring meat home for the family means a real lot.
这是你们一起做的事情,
It's something you do together,
当我看到科林和斯科特出去打猎时,
and when I saw Krin and Scott heading out on a hunt,
我很高兴因为他们在一起做某事
I was very happy because they're doing something together,
他们都很享受,
and they're both enjoying it,
他们自给自足,
and they're providing for themselves,
那太好了
and that's great.
来吧,伙计
come on, man.
我希望他们今天能得到驯鹿
I hope they get caribou today
因为这会增强他们的信心
because it'll boost their confidence
以及他们在这里的士气
and their morale for being out here.
就个人而言,我的感觉是我认为如果他们喜欢,
personally, my feeling is I think if they like it,
有可能这是
there is a chance that this is
在这里开始他们的生活
the start of their life out here.
这将使遗产继续存在
It would keep the legacy going.
那就像,梦想成真
that'd be, like, a dream come true.
我们只需要坐下来观看
We just have to sit and watch
看看驯鹿朝哪个方向移♥动♥,
and see which way the caribou are moving,
也许稍后会被科林和斯科特看到,
maybe head down by Krin and Scott later on, you know.
所以,科林,驯鹿吃这个东西,是吧?
so, Krin, the caribou eat this stuff, huh?
白苔,是的,还有棕色的
white moss, yeah, brown one, too.
继续前进
move on a little bit.
不,我会从那边走过去
no, I'll go walk over that side.
一起出去打猎真是太好了,
It's wonderful going out hunting together,
我和斯科特得到了我们所谓的约会
and me and Scott got to have what we call a date up
在山上,
on the mountain, you know.
有一点没有婴儿的时间很好
It was good to have a little bit of baby-free time.
谁来开枪?
who gets to shoot?
我不知道
I don't know.
剪刀石头布吗?
rock-paper-scissors for it?
当然
sure.
一二三
one, two, three.
是的!
yes!
无论是打猎还是换尿布,
whether it's hunting or changing a diaper,
石头剪刀布统治一切
rock-paper-scissors rules all.
三分之二,胜者得
two out of three, winner gets it.
太疯了
That's crazy.
-我会留在你身后 -好的
-I'll stay behind you. -okay.
科林在山脊上发现了一头驯鹿,
Krin spotted a caribou just over the ridge,
所以她要上去看看她能不能试一试
so she's going to go up see if she can get a shot at it.
科林是一个非常好的猎人
Krin is a really good hunter.
她有很多耐心和很多技巧,
She's got a lot of patience and a lot of skill,
她不喜欢空手回家,
and she doesn't like to come home empty-handed,
所以她往往非常成功
so she tends to be very successful.
她可以看到他 我要在这里等着
She can see him. I'm going to wait here.
她必须自己做最后一次偷袭
She's got to make the last sneak by herself.
她正在偷偷接近,并尽可能靠近,
She's making the stalk and getting as close as she can,
干干净净的猎杀
make a clean kill.
科林打中了它
Krin got him.
好射击
great shot.
驯鹿倒下来
caribou down.
这是很多母鹿
That's a lot of cow.
这有点像科林和我的约会之夜,
It was kind of like a date night for Krin and I,
而且,我们宁愿一起去打猎或捕鱼
and, you know, we'd rather go hunting or fishing together
比去看电影和一顿丰盛的晚餐
than go to a movie and a nice dinner.
它就在我们里面
It's just in us.
晚餐吃肉
meat for dinner.
是的,对
yeah, right.
好工作
good job.
看着她做事,她很喜欢
and watching her do her thing, and she loves it.
她有,而且很漂亮
She does, and it's beautiful.
我们把它的最后一餐放进了它的嘴里
We put its last meal in its mouth.
我妈妈在我们小的时候就教过我们
my mom taught us that when we were little.
这是一个古老的本土传统
It's an old native tradition.
这是对动物的尊重
It's a sign of respect for the animals.
如果你从小就一直在打猎,
I mean, if you've been growing up hunting all your life,
感觉像是一项成就
It feels like an accomplishment
当你带着动物喂自己的时候
When you take an animal to feed yourself.
这不是为了娱乐或运动或类似的东西
It's not for pleasure or for sport or nothing like that.
是给自己吃的
It's to feed yourself.
我和家人和丈夫在这里的第一个季节,
my first season out here with my family and my husband,
我的孩子,我打了第一枪,然后得到了驯鹿
my kid, and I get the first shot and then get a caribou.
这很令人兴奋
It's pretty exciting.
举起, 那是什么?
hold up. what is that?
那边有东西
There's something over there.
嘿,狼獾
Hey, wolverine.
在露岩上,狼獾
on the outcrop, wolverine.
驯鹿这么大,狼獾会在瞬间吃掉它
caribou this size, wolverine would eat it in a heartbeat.
露岩,狼獾
on the outcrop, wolverine.
露岩,就在那里
on the outcrop, right there.
这是我见过的第一个狼獾
It's my first wolverine I've ever seen.
就在岩石上,就在那驯鹿的后面
That's right there on the rocks, right behind that caribou.
谁知道?
who knows?
也许狼獾也在跟踪它
maybe the wolverine was stalking it, too.
第一次一起打猎,第一个季节在这里,
first hunt together, first season out here,
在我们第一次外出时,我看到了我的第一只狼獾
and I see my first wolverine on our first trip out.
它们在野外很少见
I mean, they're quite rare to see in the wild.
它们非常隐蔽,
They're very seclusive,
所以看到狼獾是锦上添花,
and so seeing a wolverine was icing on the cake, you know.
你有多久没打过驯鹿了?
how long has it been since you shot a caribou?
15年
years, 15 years.
-15年? -10、15 年
-15 years? -10, 15 years.
希望我们每年都能得到驯鹿,
hopefully we can get a caribou every year, you know?
每年猎杀几只驯鹿
get a few caribou every year.
是的,每年猎杀几只驯鹿,
yeah, get a few caribou every year,
至少我们中的一个,
at least one of us, you know?
嗯
mm-hmm.
打猎是斯科特和我的特殊时间
hunting is Scott and I's special time.
那是我们的约会,
That's our date, you know?
我很高兴能与他一起体验并与他分享
I'm excited to experience this with him and share it with him
并教他如何在这里生活
and teach him about living out here.
我希望把我们未来所有 15 个孩子都带到木木山上
I hope to get all 15 of our kids up here on Mumuk mountain
一次或多次射击驯鹿
shooting caribou at one time or another.
然后我们会在每个背包里放一小块,
then we'll put one little piece in each backpack,
他们可以为我们搬运肉
and they can carry it out for us.
一旦我们把驯鹿带到河边,
once we get the caribou down to the river,
约会之夜结束了
I mean, date night is over.
-正确 - 必须回到孩子身边
-right. -got to go back to the kid.
趁着奶奶还有他,
while grandma has still got him,
我们正在享受我们每一秒的时间
We're enjoying every second of just us time.
小孩子的空闲时间
little kid-free time.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表