剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
还有朋友
You know, and friends.
它是我的伙伴,我可以指望它
He's my buddy, you know, and I can count on him
能一直带领队伍,它是天生的
to always lead the team, and he was a natural.
它就是这样出生的
He was born that way.
到第二年,它领导了狗队,
by year 2, he was leading the dog team,
所以没有它,我不会有太多的团队
so without him, I wouldn't have much of a team.
好孩子,杰夫
good boy, Jaf.
我可以信任的朋友,
My old trusty buddy here,
我现在要去找烟了
and I'm going to go get Smoky now.
烟?
Smoke?
想去跑步,嗯?
want to go take a run, huh?
这是烟
This is Smoky.
她今年 2 岁,非常冷静,很容易相处
She's 2 years old and really calm and easy to work with.
我们有八只狗,但是当你把它们放在一起时,就像,
We have eight dogs, but when you're putting together, like,
一个搬运原木的杂务小组
a chore team, like, for hauling logs
或打柴或打水,无论什么,
or getting firewood or getting water, whatever,
你不要太多的狗
You don't want too many dogs
因为你还没有很好地控制它们
because you're right on the edge of being able to control them.
每只狗都是个性,就像你我有个性一样
every dog is an individual, just like you and I are individuals.
它们都有自己的个性,自己的怪癖
They all have their own personalities, their own quirks.
你必须考虑到所有这些
You have to take all that into account
当你选择你的团队时,
When you're picking your team,
你正在把你的狗串起来
and you're stringing out your dogs.
你有一个运动员名单,可供选择
You've got a roster of athletes, you know, to choose from.
你有点像教练,所以球队会改变,
You're kind of like the coach, so the team changes, you know?
这是鹅
This is Goose.
她是一只好雪橇犬
She's a good sled dog.
但她比其他狗更自大
She's a little more jacked up than the other dogs.
她有一种走、走、走的心态
She's got a go-go-go kind of mentality
而是一只优秀的、坚实的工作犬
but a good, solid work-dog.
她有些攻击性
got a little aggression in her.
姑娘们,别闹了
girls, knock it off.
我要带它们去这里暖身
I'm going to go take them for a little warm-up here
然后去树林里拿些原木,
and then head into the woods to get some logs,
但我得先耗掉它们一点锐气
but I've got to burn off a little steam first.
继续 起来!
go on. get up!
继续,伙计们 嘿嘿!
go on, guys. hey, hey!
嘿! 嘿!
Hey! hey!
丢了它!
lose it!
扔了它! 停止!
toss it! stop!
我要带它们来这里暖身
I'm going to go take them for a little warm-up here
然后去树林里拿些原木,
and then head into the woods to get some logs,
但我得先耗掉它们一点锐气
but I've got to burn off a little steam first.
起来!
get up!
继续,伙计们 嘿嘿!
go on, guys. hey, hey!
嘿嘿! 丢开!
Hey, hey! lose it!
扔开! 退出!
toss it! quit!
格温!
Gwen!
停止!
stop!
该死的! 够了!
damnit! that's enough!
够了! 够了
That's enough! that's enough.
格温,停下,停下
Gwen, stop, stop.
鹅,好了
Goose, it's okay.
没关系,嘿嘿
It's okay, hey.
在这种情况下很容易被咬
It's easy to get bit in this situation.
不要咬
Don't bite.
看,这只是一笔糟糕的处理
see, that was just a bad deal
因为这两个的关系很奇怪,
because these two have a weird relationship,
我认为它们也许可以相处,但显然不是
and I thought they might be able to get along but obviously not.
每个人都有问题,甚至是狗
everybody has got problems, you know, even dogs.
格温 和 鹅 就是一个很好的例子
Gwen and Goose are a good example
一些具有挑战性的狗一起工作
of some challenging dogs to work with.
嘿嘿,够了!
Hey, that's enough!
它们靠锁链住在一起,
They live next to each other on their chains, you know?
它们看起来很友好,所以这让你觉得
They seem friendly, so it makes you think
它们应该在团队中相处融洽,但事实并非如此
They should get along in the team, but they don't.
它们彼此搞事情
They've got a thing with each other.
也许这些狗完全有能力做到这一点
maybe these dogs are just perfectly capable of doing it
没有鹅
without Goose.
好吧,我们走吧
okay, let's go.
好孩子,杰夫
good boy, Jaffe.
我们开始正确地跑狗
We started running dogs right
当我们进入这种令人着迷的生活方式时,
When we got into this trapping lifestyle,
我回首第一季的跑狗,
and I look back to that first season of running dogs,
基本上,这只是完全的混乱
and it was just total chaos, basically.
一直有狗打架,
I mean, there was dog fights all the time,
我不知道按什么顺序跑狗,
and I couldn't figure out what order to run the dogs in,
这总是麻烦,
and it was just always trouble,
我正在和一个朋友谈论这个,
and I was talking to a friend about that,
一旦我开始掌握狗之类的东西,
once I started to get a grip on dog mushing and stuff,
我说,“哥们,那些狗什么都不知道
and I said, "man, those dogs didn't know anything
第一个冬天,从那时起,
that first winter, you know, and since then,
我已经把它们训练好了,它们非常好,”
I've trained them up, and they're pretty good,"
他说,“不,你把这一切都搞反了”
and he said, "no, you've got that all backwards," you know?
他说:“是你受过训练了”
He said, "you're the one that got trained."
在这里,即使你不想学习,
out here, even if you're not trying to learn,
你仍然需要每天学习
You still have to learn every day.
保持谦虚,保持开放的心态
Be humble, keep an open mind.
当你停止学习时,它们就会惩罚你
When you stop learning, that's when they stick you
用一个松木盒子里埋了你,伙计
in a pine box and bury you, man.
噢
ho.
需要后退
need to go into reverse.
狗队不会很好地倒♥退♥
Dog teams don't go in reverse very well.
嘿,男孩们
ho, boys.
嘎
gah.
我必须在这里用我的另一个剩余雪橇
I've got to grab my other tag sled here
并将圆木的后端放入其中
and put the back end of the log into this.
Kozik,等等,伙计
Kozik, just wait, buddy.
你会有很多机会拉,先放松
You'll get plenty of chances to pull, just relax.
它从来没有因为想去而平静下来
He never calms down about wanting to go.
你看,这火车很长,
You can see, it's a pretty long train here,
雪橇长6英尺,原木长18英尺,
and the sled is 6 feet long, and the log is 18 feet long,
所以我们有一辆 24 英尺长的火车穿过树林
so we've got a 24-foot train going through the woods.
挂机的可能性很大
There's a lot of potential for hang-ups.
好的
okay.
嗯,我试一试
Well, I'll give it a shot,
第一次运行
first run.
好的!
okay!
好孩子
good boy.
伙计们,我们现在有一个直接的机会
We've got a straight shot now, guys.
继续加油,加油,加油
Keep it up, up, up, up.
哈哈哈
ho, ho, ho.
这很好,伙计们
that was pretty good, guys.
你们拉那个圆木没有任何问题
You guys didn't have any problems pulling that log.
很多中的第一个,但看起来它会起作用,
The first of many, but it looks like it's going to work,
所以我们会继续做,对吧?
so we'll keep doing it, huh?
哦,这根原木可能是 200 磅重的原木,
oh, this log may be a 200-pound log,
但是,你必须想,
but, you know, you've got to think,
我也在跑步,
I was on the runners too,
所以有了雪橇和一切,
so with the sleds and everything,
它可能接近500磅的负载,
It's probably close to a 500-pound load,
它们对此完全没有任何问题
and they didn't have any problem at all with it.
它们可能可以承受 800 磅,甚至 1,000 磅
They could probably handle 800 pounds, maybe even 1,000.
是的,狗可以承受巨大的重量
yeah, I mean, dogs can pull a tremendous amount of weight.
它们可以做很多事情
They can do a lot.
现在只是重复--
It's just repetition now at this point --
砍下一根圆木,把它绑在雪橇上,然后运走
cut down a log, strap it down to the sleds and go.
必须这样做50次
got to do that 50 times.
那么你有足够的圆木来构建贮藏间
then you have enough logs to build a cache.
没什么
Nothing to it.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表