剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
有时是小驯鹿
and sometimes calf caribou.
我不能真起劲地跟着熊进人灌木丛
太危险了
当你在打猎时,你只有几秒钟
When you're hunting, you just have a few seconds
做一个决定
to make a decision.
哦,就这样吧
oh, there it go.
在灌木丛中遇到熊后,太危险了
It's just too dangerous to go in after a bear in the brush.
继续努力
just keep trying.
我肯定把里程和时间
I've definitely put the miles and time
进入这个狩猎季节
into this hunting season.
虽然通常会成功,但我还没有完成狩猎
usually with success, though, but I'm not done hunting.
我要打猎直到天黑
I'm gonna hunt until it gets dark.
这里从来没有很多驼鹿,
There's never been a lot of moose here,
而且熊的数量不高,但肯定不低
and bear population is not high, but it's certainly not low.
这是一个盛宴或饥荒类型的地区
It's kind of a feast-or-famine type of country.
几乎只是在寻找我能吃的任何东西
pretty much just looking for anything I can eat.
哦,我想我找到了一些东西
oh, I think I found something.
真是运气不好
That's dumb luck.
剩下的已经不多了
There's not a heck of a lot left.
我想这是木屋的遗迹
I think this is the remnants of a cabin
邮车建造的
that mail carriers had built.
它大概有100年的历史了
It's probably about 100 years old.
门就在这里
the door was right here.
你实际上是从屋顶进入的,
You actually entered through the roof, I mean,
在这里,你甚至可以看到一些结构
Here, you can even see some of the fabric
可能来自门的悬垂物
probably from the door flap.
那可能只是一块布
that was probably just a piece of cloth
顶部有驯鹿皮,
with a caribou hide on top,
很多地方更像是一个生存保护区,
You know, a lot of this was more of a survival shelter,
我可以告诉你,
and I can tell you,
如果你曾经处于生存状态,
If you've ever been in a survival situation,
你不得不蜷缩着过夜
You've had to spend the night curled up
在 -30度的一棵云杉树下,
under a spruce tree at 30 below,
这看起来像希尔顿
This would look like the Hilton.
可能是一小堆柴火,
probably a little pile of firewood,
也许你的小厨房♥,
maybe your little kitchen,
一锅和一点米饭,
You know, one pot and a little thing of rice,
而你只是睡在角落里,蜷缩着
and you'd just be sleeping under here in the corner, curled up.
不过,总比睡在云杉树下好
better than sleeping under a spruce tree, though.
是的,对我来说,这是非常值得一看的东西,
yeah, this is, for me, something well worth seeing,
这是历史的重要组成部分
and it's a large piece of the history
我的家乡
of the country that's my home.
有时在这里,你会觉得你是唯一的一个
sometimes out here, you can feel like you're the only one
曾经历过这条水道
who's ever experienced going up this drainage
或爬上这条小溪或诱捕,
or up this creek or trapping up,
这个山谷,
You know, this one valley,
但是使用这间木屋的人是我的前辈,
but the men that used this cabin are my predecessors,
我父亲的前辈
my dad's predecessors.
现在的日子和年龄大不相同,
It's a lot different day and age now,
但在很多方面,在这里,时间慢了很多,
but in a lot of ways, out here, time is a lot slower,
看到这种联♥系♥是一件特别的事情
and it's a special thing to see that connection.
哦,这是一个很好的了望点
oh, this is a good lookout point.
我可以看到很多地区
I can see a lot of country.
那里有一只熊
. there's a bear there.
熊,就在那里,在那里的边缘
bear, right there, on the edge there.
我们走吧 我们走吧
let's go. let's go.
[说话模糊] ...空间
[ speaks indistinctly ] ...space.
所以我们可以在这里下到那里,
so we can go down here and up to the top there,
那只熊应该去峡谷
and that bear should be going to the canyon.
如果它过来,我们也许可以切断它
We might be able to cut it off if it comes over.
我们将检查火灾造成的损害
我要知道火灾焚烧了哪些小路
过去的十年里,我有3条小路劳作
它们一起都正好到火灾的中心
很接近湖边小屋
我们的生计取决于毛皮的数量
our livelihood depends on the amount of fur
我们可以捕捉到,
that we can catch,
你必须努力工作,才能以此为生
and you have to work really hard to make a living at this
因为诱捕没有多少钱
because there isn't much money in trapping.
我能看到,它烧到这些周围
我们的陷阱线长约 50 英里
our trap line is about 50 miles long.
我们有三个木屋,它们都是相连的
We've got three cabins, and they're all connected
一条连续的小路
by one continuous trail
这样你就可以在全区域大循环
so that you can go in a big loop around the country.
如果你没有陷阱线,
If you don't have trails,
那么你什么都没有,
then you don't have anything, you know?
你不会抓到任何毛皮动物
You can't -you're not gonna catch any fur
如果你没有良好的小路网络
If you don't have a good network of trails
--投入
put in.
看起来象有人投下凝固汽油到这片土地上
动物们在那种情况下,活不下来
湖真的很重要
the lake is real important.
这是一个真正的生产区,
It's a real productive area, you know?
每次我去那里,我都会抓到毛皮动物
every time I go over there, I catch fur.
我只是觉得压力很大
I just feel a lot of pressure.
我们现在有一个家庭,
We have a little family now,
我必须照顾好他们
and I've got to take care of them.
我看到了我的小路
小路的一部分
是的
yep.
那条没有了
真的很难解释它是什么样的
It's really hard to explain what it's like
看到所有的破坏
to see all that destruction.
在悉尼出生之前,我们已经建立了整个工作,
before Sydney was born, we had this whole thing built up,
我们已经工作了很多年
You know, that we've been working at for years.
然后这火来了,
then this fire came through,
这有点搞砸了
and it kind of screwed all that up.
这是一个奇怪的时刻,现在,在我的生活中
It's a weird time, right now, in my life
因为我现在有了孩子,
because I've got a baby now,
对我来说,在悉尼的生活中很重要,
and it's important for me to be there in Sydney's life,
但对我来说继续诱捕也很重要
but it's also important for me to continue trapping
并继续在我们现有的基础上发展,
and to continue building on what we have here,
但我可能要花一大堆时间在这里,
but I might have to spend a whole bunch of time out here,
远离我的家人去做事
away from my family, to do it.
但首先,我们必须到那儿
but first, we got to go out there
看看它在地面上,看看它有多糟糕
and look at it on the ground and see how bad it is.
-你看到什么了? -没有什么
-what you see? -nothing.
-没有什么? -没有什么
-nothing? -nothing.
那里也没有任何东西活动
我一直看...
每样东西
你确定吗?
are you sure?
完全
positive.
不 继续寻找
no. just keep looking.
会有驼鹿出现
there'll be moose popping up.
是的
yeah.
这几天我一直在努力获得一只驼鹿
I've been trying to get a moose for a few days.
驼鹿意味着冬天的肉类供应
a moose means the winter's supply of meat.
冬天我们不用担心肉
We won't worry about meat in the wintertime
如果我们得到一头驼鹿
If we get a moose.
好的,科林
all right, Krin.
你只是一直在寻找驼鹿,
You just keep looking for a moose,
我要回到火堆旁的山上
and I'm going to go back up in the hill by the fire.
好的
okay.
和爸爸一起打猎真的很有帮助
hunting with my dad is really helpful
因为他了解这片土地
because he knows the land.
他知道它们通常在哪里
He knows where they're usually at.
但是,到目前为止,还没有解决
but, so far, it's not worked out.
一无所获的日子越多,
the more days you go without getting anything,
这可能令人沮丧,但你不能让那打扰你
It can be disheartening, but you can't let that bother you.
你只需要继续走出去并做到这一点
You just got to keep getting out there and doing it.
我学会了独自生存在这里
I learned to survive on my own out here
在我长大的时候,因为爸爸妈妈这样抚养我,
When I was growing up because mom and dad raised me this way,
他们就这样抚养我的姐♥妹♥们♥,
and they raised my sisters that way,
如何生火,如何打猎,如何捕鱼,
how to start a fire, how to hunt, how to fish,
如何养活自己和家人
how to provide for yourself and your family.
自从我在这里度过一个季节以来,已经有 13 年了
It's been about 13 years since I've spent a season out here.
回来,我以为我知道会发生什么,
coming back, I thought I knew what to expect,
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表