剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
它在墙上,在地板上,
It's on the walls, it's on the floor,
它在桶上,无处不在
It's on the buckets, it's everywhere.
现在床底下看起来很糟糕
under the bed looks terrible right now.
原木上所有的白色都是霉菌
all the white on the logs is mold.
必须把所有东西都拿出来然后清理它
got to get everything out and then clean it.
是的
yeah.
这将是一项很大量的工作
It's gonna be a big job.
如果你有一个像科比一样的小孩,
If you got a little kid out here like Colby is,
孩子不能生活在霉菌里
he can't be living in mold.
孢子对肺真的有害
spores are really bad for your lungs
让你真的病得很快
and get you real sick real quick.
我的父母不得不烧毁他们的旧木屋
my parents had to burn down their old cabin
因为霉菌太糟糕了
because the mold was so bad.
如果我们不处理这间木屋,
and if we don't take care of this cabin,
也会有同样的下场
It's gonna have the same fate.
尽可能让他远离
keep him out as much as you can.
好的
okay.
科比,过来
Colby, come here.
我对有多少霉菌感到非常惊讶
I was very surprised by how much mold
当我们出现时,在木屋里
there was in the cabin when we showed up.
在这里,有很多地区,
and out here, There's a whole lot of country,
这是唯一的住处,
and this is the one place to stay, you know.
这是我们的木屋,这是家
This is our cabin, this is home.
很多,很多东西
lot of, lot of stuff.
我们才刚刚开始
we're just getting started.
来到这里的上游,
coming upriver here,
我今年打猎的最远的地方
furthest spot I've hunted this year.
我还没有看到任何下游,
I haven't been seeing anything downstream,
所以只是有点去这个小背后
so just kind of going to this little back slough
然后到这里去一个湖,我实际上在这个湖没有打过猎
and go up here to a lake I actually haven't hunted
大约五六年内
in about five or six years.
今年开始有点糟糕
It started this year's gone kind of poorly.
火灾损坏了我的许多陷阱线
I had a fire that's damaged a lot of my trap line.
今年秋天我有很多工作要做
I've got a lot of work to do this fall
只是为了让我可以试着做好准备
just so that I can try to be prepared
为一个更难的诱捕季节
for a little bit of harder trapping season.
而现在,这意味着要吃肉过冬
and right now, that means getting meat for the winter.
大量的熊在这里留下标记
tons of bear sign up here.
这是一只新鲜的熊迹,其实很新鲜
This is one fresh bear, actually quite fresh.
看起来像黑熊
looks like black bear.
确定是黑色的
pretty sure that's black,
然后是一些更大的灰熊
and then there's some bigger grizz.
这里有一些驼鹿的足迹,不是很新鲜,
here's some moose tracks, not super fresh,
有几天了
but a couple days old.
至少三四天
three or four days, at least.
我爸爸教了我很多关于狩猎的知识,
my dad taught me a lot about hunting,
以及寻找动物的技能
and the skill set of finding an animal
接近动物几乎是
and approaching an animal is pretty much
与两千年前完全一样
exactly the same as it was 2,000 years ago.
风仍然吹出各种噪音或声音
the wind still blows any noise or sound
对着动物和动物出没
towards an animal and the animal spooks.
所以如果你想整个冬天都吃肉,
so if you want to eat meat throughout the winter,
那么用你的思想是唯一的狩猎方式
then using your mind is the only way to hunt.
拉,拉,
rah, rah, rah.
驼鹿毛
moose hair.
这不是好现象
That's not good.
想在这里收集些狗的睡觉用垫草
trying to get some dog bedding here.
狗喜欢草
the dogs like grass.
它们会睡得更暖和
They'll sleep warmer.
这只是一件小事
This is just a little chore.
我只是给它们喜欢的东西
I'm just giving them what they like.
我在这里有一个狗队,可以做任何事
I do anything to have a dog team out here.
我帮助它们,它们帮助我
I help them, they help me.
在这里的树林里,我已经能够自♥由♥地生活,
in the woods out here, I've been able to live free,
做自然而然的事
to do what comes natural.
这就是我们来这里的目的
It's what we're here for.
我称这个地区为我的地区
I call this country my country
因为我在这里住了40年
because I've lived here 40 years.
我有七个木屋
I have seven cabins.
我正在从 200 多平方英里的地方采集毛皮
I'm taking fur from over 200 square miles.
就是这样 这就是我们所需要的
that'll be it. that's all we're gonna need.
我比今天任何活着的人都清楚这里,期间
I know it better than anyone living today, period.
这就是为什么我称它为我的
That's why I call it mine.
啤酒时间到了
It's beer time.
我在家
I'm home.
这就是我的中心,在这里
This is where my heart is, out here.
永远都是
It always will be.
你只是个小跳跳虎
You're just a little jumper.
这就是你所做的,你--
That's what you do, you --
啊啊啊!
Ah-aye!
你认为只是因为你可以--
You think just because you can --
什么?
what?
你最好松开你的手臂
You better get your arms loose.
小孙女
little granddaughter.
我的癌症回来了
my cancer's back.
这种病害击倒了我
This sickness floored me.
让我看到你微笑
let me see you smile.
现在我在女儿家
right now, I'm in my daughter's house,
她让我留下来帮助我
and she's helping me out by letting me stay.
跳跳虎,跳跳虎!
jumper, jumper!
你喜欢微笑
You love smiling.
这是给我的礼物,生了一个新宝宝
It is a gift for me, having a new baby.
我希望我能在这里看着她长大
I hope I'm here to watch her grow up.
我为此祈祷
I pray for that.
它来了
he's coming.
它来了,它来了,哇!
there he is, there he is, wow!
轻浮,是的,那太棒了
flippity, yeah, that's awesome.
它准备行动
he hit the deck.
我带她去
I'll take her.
它在动
he was moving.
现在它正在吃能找到的碎粒
now he's cleaning up what scraps he can find
因为它想要食物
'cause he wants the food.
我要煮肝
I'm gonna cook some liver,
一些鸡肝
some chicken liver.
非常健康,
It's very healthy,
这就是我现在需要的
and that's what I need right now.
洋葱
onion.
我的健康...
my health...
太可怕了
is terrible.
我现在被打死了
I'm beat to hell right now.
我在城里,因为我不能一个人在树林里
I'm in town because I can't be alone in the woods.
我现在不能独♥立♥
and I can't be independent right now
因为我需要帮助
because I need help.
我很高兴我有家人
I'm glad I have family.
好吧,我们要在这里扔一些肝脏
okay, we're gonna throw some liver in here.
我现在连自己都认不出来了
I don't even recognize myself right now.
但事情会再次改变
but things'll change again.
我只需要努力改变
I just have to work towards change.
我在荒野里吃了很多肝脏
I eat a lot of liver in the bush.
驯鹿,驼鹿,兔子,松鸡,因为肝脏就是肝脏,
caribou, moose, rabbit, grouse, 'cause liver is liver,
不管它来自什么
no matter what it comes from.
它是你生存所需的维生素仓库
It's a storehouse of vitamins that you need to survive.
是的,这对我来说很重要
yeah, this is an important deal for me.
这会让我痊愈
and this'll get me healing.
我会再次在树林里打猎
and I'll be hunting in the woods again.
划船,再次开展寻找小动物,吃饱
boating, finding game again, and eating my fill.
它又来了
here he's coming again.
松鼠有毅力
the squirrel has perseverance.
它想要那种食物,因为它想要生存
he wants that food 'cause he wants to survive.
所以,我会再做一次
so, I'm gonna be at it again.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表