剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
This is the letter my dad wrote to the company
--制♥造♥了枪♥支♥的公♥司♥,
that made the firearm,
他要求所有这些部分
and he was requesting all these parts.
所以在这里,他正在解释他是如何离开的
so in here, he's explaining about how he's leaving.
他说,“请连同零件一起寄回退款余额
He says, you know, "please send refund balance with the parts.
必须在 8 月 1 日之前拥有所有零件,
must have all the parts by august 1st,
因为那时我要离开去冬天的陷阱线
as I will be leaving then for the winter's trap line
之后将不会收到邮件
and will not receive mail afterwards
直到下一个春天”
until the following spring."
这就是70年代的样子
You know, that's the way it was back in the '70s
并通过 80 年代
and through the '80s.
如果这个坏了,他将无法修复它
You know, if this broke, he wouldn't be able to fix it.
他不能飞回城里,
He wouldn't be able to fly back to town,
而且他要出来这么长时间
and he was coming out here for such a long period of time
如果他没有办法,射击五头
that if he had no means of, you know, shooting five
或者六头驯鹿一个冬天,他不会饿死的,
or six caribou for a winter, he wasn't gonna starve,
但他肯定会很饿
but he was certainly going to go pretty hungry.
我爸爸是个很有远见的人
my dad is a person who had a ton of foresight
而且,总是提前考虑,
and, you know, always thought ahead,
总是为糟糕的情况做好准备,
always prepared for a bad situation,
他把它传给了我和我姐姐,
and he passed that along to me and my sister,
这就是为什么我总是提前考虑的很多原因
and that's a lot of the reason why I'm always thinking ahead.
你没有人支持你
You don't have anybody backing you up.
当你在这里时,你没有一个大安全网
You don't have a huge safety net when you're out here.
你必须提前考虑,
You have to think ahead,
你必须为最坏的情况做好准备
and you got to be prepared for the worst
只是因为你别无选择
simply because you don't have another choice.
如果你想生存,你必须这样做
You've got to do that if you want to survive.
对年轻人来说,我是个老前辈,
to young men, I'm an old-timer,
但对我来说,一个老前辈
but to me, an old-timer
80、90岁,
is 80, 90 years old,
老捕手
the old trappers.
我在这里到处都有经验,
I've had experiences all over the place up here,
但我不称自己为专家
but I don't call myself an expert.
我只是一个在这里待了很长时间的捕手
I'm just a trapper who's been here a long time
并且知道怎么做,
and knows how to do it,
这对我来说总是一种学习经历,
and it's always a learning experience to me,
总是到你临终的那一天,你学习
always to your dying day, you learn.
放在这里
set it over here.
只是看看鲍勃的木屋,
just looking around Bob's cabin, you know?
哦,这是一个古老的陷阱
oh, this is an old trap.
天哪
holy smokes.
这是一件古董
This is an antique.
你再也找不到这些了,那些带齿的
You don't find these anymore, the ones with the teeth.
他们已经很久没有制♥造♥旧陷阱了
been a long time since they've made an old trap
就这样长着牙,好久了
like that with teeth, long time.
我不会用这个,
I mean, I wouldn't use this, you know?
这很不人道,但是,回到 30 年代
It's pretty inhumane, but, you know, back in the '30s
以及 20 年代和 1900 年代初期,
and the '20s and the early 1900s,
他们甚至没有考虑过,
They didn't even think about it, you know?
有一个人住在鲍勃河对岸
there was a guy that lived across the river from Bob.
他于 1901 年来到这里,
He came here in 1901,
然后他在 60 年代初就死在这里,
and then he died out here back in the early '60s,
他在这里度过了生命的51 年,
You know, and he was here 51 years of his life,
那可能是他的
and that was probably his.
嗯,真的是神器
Well, that's an artifact really.
南希让我把一些陷阱带回来,
Nancy told me to bring some traps back,
所以我就拿这样的东西然后...
so I'll just take something like this and...
这是一个昂贵的陷阱
This is an expensive trap right here.
我要带这个东西
I'm bringing this thing.
这些都超过 100 美元
these are over 100 bucks.
这些是准备套狼的
these are for wolf.
它被称为阿♥拉♥斯加9号♥
It's called the Alaskan 9.
你不会使用这样的东西
I mean, you wouldn't use anything like this
在本土48州,
in the lower 48,
除非你去那里追狼
unless you went after wolves down there.
所以我会带来这些
so I'll bring these.
在荒野之中,木屋里的一切都是我们的生命
out in the bush, everything in the cabin is our life.
这里木屋里的所有材料,
all the material in the cabin here,
它不是一次出现的
It doesn't come out just at one time.
这会累积多年,年复一年
This accumulates over years, years and years.
当捕猎者去世时,
When a trapper passes away,
如果他没有继续生活的家人,
If he doesn't have family that continues on,
一切都在分崩离析
everything just kind of deteriorates and falls apart.
木屋也在分崩离析
cabins fall apart.
很快,树木就会在其中生长,
pretty soon, trees will be growing in them,
然后在 100 年后,
and then in 100 years,
你永远不会知道有人住在那里,
You'll never know that someone was living there,
树木都长大了
just be all grown in.
大部分东西都在船上
most of the stuff is in the boat.
椅子是最后一件事
the chair was the last thing.
今晚回家太晚了
It's way too late to make it home tonight.
我不会待在这里的木屋里
I'm not gonna stay in the cabin here.
出来真好
It's nice out.
天气很热,所以我就呆在帐篷里
It's warm, so I'll just stay in a tent.
我带了睡袋和帐篷,开始生火
I brought my sleeping bag and a tent and start a nice fire
然后睡觉,早上起身
and then go to bed and get up in the morning and go.
那支步♥枪♥已经很久没有打过了,
that rifle hasn't been shot for quite a long time,
所以我要确保它仍然能瞄准
so I'm gonna make sure that it's still sighted in.
据我所知,它甚至会哑火
for all I know, it won't even fire.
死循环
dead round.
制片人:这有点奇怪
producer: that's kind of weird.
嗯,这些人,比如,25、30 岁
Well, these are, like, 25, 30 years old.
是的
yeah.
我击中了吗?
did I hit it?
我们去吧
there we go.
所以我就在50码处拿了罐子,
so I just took the can at 50 yards,
这意味着枪,瞄准有效
which means the gun, the sights are on.
我想我爸爸把这东西留在了里面
I guess my dad left this thing sighted in.
它已经放了25年,
I mean, it's been sitting for 25 years,
它仍然保持原样
and it's still dead-on.
这是一种很好的感觉
That's a good feeling.
是时候看看我们能不能打到松鸡或兔子了
time to see if we can get a grouse or rabbit.
当你在荒野中时,步♥枪♥是你的右手
a rifle when you're in the bush is your right hand.
这是你的延伸
It's an extension of who you are.
这是一个非常重要的工具
It's a very important tool out here.
你真的无法做到
You know, you really wouldn't be able to make it
如果你冬天没有食物
If you didn't have grub for the winter.
现在对我来说,太热衷于
right now, it's too hot for me
真正射击驯鹿或大型动物
to really shoot a caribou or a big animal.
兔子会自然循环生长,所以有些年
rabbits go on natural cycles, so some years
从字面上看,就像在这片灌木丛中一样
It'll be literally, like, in this patch of brush.
你可以整个冬天每天射几只兔子,
You could shoot a couple rabbits every day all winter,
然后那个循环就会崩溃
and then that cycle will crash.
现在,它们相当丰富
right now, they're quite abundant.
在接下来的两年里,
in the next two years,
他们可能会更加丰富
They'll probably be pretty abundant.
兔子就在那
我没打中
我想我击中了它
I think I hit it.
这就是我喜欢霰弹枪的原因
That's why I like the shotgun
因为当我错过用步♥枪♥时...
because when I miss with the rifle...
这里是晚餐
Here's dinner.
我用这支步♥枪♥射击的第一件事,
first thing I've shot with this rifle,
用霰弹枪真的很酷,
It's pretty cool actually with the shotgun,
所以这是这把枪有什么好处的一个很好的例子
so that's a good example of what this gun is good for.
它既是步♥枪♥,也是霰弹枪,
It's got both a rifle and a shotgun,
霰弹枪要好得多
and a shotgun was a lot better
当你能看到动物的一部分时
When you can just see a piece of the animal
或者它在灌木丛中移♥动♥
or it's moving in the brush.
这是可靠的
You know, this is reliable.
这是一把好步♥枪♥
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表