剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
好吧,达斯汀,你很高兴能离开营地吗?
Well, Dustin, you happy to be getting out of camp?
是的,走一走
Yes, take a little walkabout.
这看起来像一条小径进入这里
This looks like a trail going in here.
回到这里
right back here.
某人的老路
somebody's old trail.
天啊 这边的一间旧木屋
oh, man. an old cabin over here.
嗯
huh.
这是一个旧的
This is an old one.
-是的 -天哪
-yeah. -geez.
剩下的不多了
There's not much left of it.
看起来一切都被砍了
It looks like everything has been axe cut on it.
哦,是的,这肯定是预链锯
oh, yeah, this is pre-chain saw for sure.
过着艰难的生活
been some rough living.
这就是生存
This is survival.
很酷,伙计,就像
pretty cool, man, it's like
一直有人在这里
There's been people up here forever.
是的
yep.
有一整线人
There's been a whole line of people
经过几代人,到这里诱捕
through the generations that have come up here to trap
在我们的时代之前,数百年
way before our day, you know, hundreds of years.
我只是想知道他们是谁,他们的故事是什么,
I just wonder who it was and what their story was, you know?
阿什利和我只是在做人们一直在做的事情
Ashley and I are just doing what people have been
在这里做了很长时间
Doing up here for a long time.
好的 我准备回家了
all right. I'm ready to go back home.
北极保护区的面♥积♥大概等同于
the arctic refuge is roughly the size
南卡罗来纳州
of the state of South Carolina.
你走了数百、数千英里
You go for hundreds, thousands of miles
没有道路--什么都没有
without roads -nothing.
我们的许可证只会到期
Our permits only go up
直到我们最后一个孩子死去
until the death of our last child.
100年内,没有人了
within 100 years, There's gonna be nobody.
我们是最后一个
We are the last.
这种生活方式,它总是会改变
This lifestyle, it's always going to change.
我们在这里对抗自然
We're up against nature here.
你必须适应它
You have to adapt to it.
这就是我们为了生存而做的事情
That's what we do to survive.
这种生活方式已经存在了数百万年
This way of life, I mean, it's been here for millions of years.
我只是不想看到这种情况消失
I just hate to see this go away.
我希望我们的家人继续在这里
I hope our family continues on out here.
保持这一遗产的活力
keep this legacy alive.
这就是我的心愿
This is where my heart is out here.
这是我的家
This is my home.
永远都是,
It always will be,
这永远不会改变
and that'll never change.
你要去哪里,孩子?
where are you going, kiddo?
你不能走那条路
You can't go that way.
停止。 是这条路,让我们走这条路
stop. this way, let's go this way.
喂,孩子他妈 带子弹的灰色背包在哪里?
Hey, mom. where's the gray backpack with the bullet?
它在里面的东西里, 我们去看看
It's in the stuff in there. let's go see.
科林,穿上你的长筒靴 -什么?
-Krin, get your hip boots on. -what?
把你的长筒靴也放上去,登山靴和长筒靴
put your hip boots, too, hiking boots and hip boots.
在我们开始打猎之前,总是很混乱
It's always mayhem before we start hunting.
-需要做的事情还很多 -是的
-so much to do. -yeah.
我有我的雨衣和一颗子弹
I got my raincoat and a bullet.
-嗯 -你必须和奶奶待在一起
-mm-hmm. -You got to stay with grandma.
埃德娜要留在木屋位置,照看科比,
Edna is going to stay at the cabin site and watch Colby,
然后我要带科林和斯科特去木木山,
and then I'm going to bring Krin and Scott up to Mumuk mountain,
他们要爬上山
and they're going to climb up the mountain.
然后你可以看到更多,看看哪个方向
then you can see more and see which way
驯鹿正在移♥动♥
the caribou are moving.
希望有驯鹿
hopefully there's caribou.
现在有两个家庭,所以要养活四个人
There's two families now, so there's four people to feed.
我们中的一个人,无论是我还是他们,都会带些肉回家
one of us, either me or else them, will bring home some meat.
只要你准备好了
whenever you're ready.
我们去找驯鹿,好吗?
let's go get a caribou, okay?
好的
okay.
这是我和斯科特在这里的第一年,
This is the first year me and Scott are out here,
这是我们一起进行的第一次狩猎,
and it's the first hunt we're going on together,
我们都去驯鹿,
and we're both going for caribou,
我们希望我们会成功
and we're hoping we're going to be successful.
给爷爷一个吻
give grandpa a kiss.
我一生都去木木山打猎
I've been to Mumuk mountain to hunt all my life.
我在这个木屋里的很多驯鹿狩猎经历,
a lot of my caribou hunting experiences at this cabin,
在上面
You know, is up there.
斯科特很高兴我们在这里,
and Scott is really happy that we're out here, you know?
这对他来说是全新的
It's brand new to him.
他真的很享受,我对此感到非常高兴
He's really enjoying it, and I'm really happy about that.
我们得走了 我们得走了 来吧
We got to go. we got to go. come on.
-是的 -再见
-yeah. -bye.
-再见 - 稍后见
-bye-bye. -see you guys later.
我总是依靠科林来带我到处看看
I'm always relying on Krin out here to show me around.
直到我学会它并像她一样了解它,
I mean, until I learn it and know it like she does,
让她带路,我总是更自在
I'm always more comfortable just letting her lead the way.
这是黑莫的土地,因为是黑莫的土地,
This is Heimo's land, and because it's Heimo's land,
是科林的
It's Krin's,
科林和他一样清楚,
and Krin knows it just about as well as he does,
所以压力很大
so there's a lot of pressure to really,
要知道,不辜负黑莫和埃德娜的期望
You know, live up to Heimo and Edna's expectations are.
我只想给黑莫和埃德娜信心
I just want to give Heimo and Edna faith
我们可以继续这种生活方式
that we can continue this lifestyle.
希望我们中的一个人会撞到驯鹿
hopefully one of us will bump into a caribou.
是的,对我来说听起来不错
yeah, sounds good to me.
山上正在下雨
It's raining on the mountain.
是的,天气很好,在里面做一个项目
yeah, nice weather to be working on a project inside.
好家伙
oh, boy.
我们今天可能有水,
We might have water today,
但我会说我们可能不会
but I'm going to say we probably won't just
所以我并不失望
so I'm not disappointed.
泰勒和达斯汀正在木屋内选点打井
Tyler and Dustin are driving a gravel point well in the cabin
只是想看看我们能不能打回那里的地下水
just to see if we can hit groundwater back there.
我们认为我们可以,因为我们在河流和泥沼之间,
We think we can because we're between the river and a slough,
如果我们在木屋内或附近有水,哦,我的天哪
and if we had water in or close to the cabin, oh, my gosh.
这将是惊人的
That's going to be just amazing.
准备重击管道了吗?
ready to go pound some pipe?
是的
yeah.
这是一口非常简单的井,
This is a real simple kind of a well, you know.
它被称为沙点或砾石点
It's called a sand point or a gravel point.
是的
yeah.
这是你开下来的第一件作品,
This is your first piece that you drive down,
看到它上面有一个又大又重的钢尖,
and see it's got a big heavy steel tip on it,
它领头,
and it leads the way,
然后希望你能把它推到地下水位处,
and then hopefully you'll get this down into the water table,
水会从这里流过并填满这个管道
and water will just flow through here and fill up this pipe.
里面有一个很好的屏网来挡住沙子和石头
It's got a fine screen in there to keep sand and rocks
还有从你的管道进来的东西,
and stuff from coming in through your pipe,
然后我们把这个泵放在上面,当它全部被驱动时,
and then we'll put this pump on top when it's all driven in,
然后你--每个人都看过这些,
and then you -- everybody has seen these,
这些老式的大水罐泵
You know, these old-fashioned pitcher pumps.
你抽它,它会产生吸力并吸水
You pump on it, and it creates suction and draws up the water.
如果它真的有效,那将是一场变革,
It'll be a revolution if it actually works,
如果没有,你只剩下几根管子了
and if doesn't, you're only out a couple pieces of pipe
和一天的工作,
and a day's work, you know.
好吧,好吧,没什么可做的,但是...
okay, well, There's nothing left to do but...
-磅 -...开始敲打
-pound. -...start pounding.
我真的希望这行得通
I'm really hoping this works out.
好的 赶走
all right. drive away.
甚至很难解释发生了多少
It's hard to even explain how much that is going
改变我们的日常仪式,
to transform our daily ritual, you know,
以及将节省多少劳动力和时间
and how much labor and time that's going to save.
准备好?
ready?
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表