剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
你帮我买♥♥了--挑选了一个背包
You helped me buy -- pick out a backpack.
所以 10 年前,
so 10 years ago,
当陷阱线第一次落到我们的身上时,
When the trapline first fell into our lap,
我们立即开始准备
We were beginning preparations immediately.
我已经和泰勒在一起四年了,
I had been with Tyler already for four years,
我曾取笑过他
and I had teased him.
我当时想,“如果一位女士要去陷阱线
I was like, you know, "if a lady is gonna go out to a trapline
为你而活,你基本上应该娶她”
to live for you, you ought to marry her basically."
这是泰勒的包
This is Tyler's bag.
这是我的包
This is my bag.
对我来说真的很感性
It's really sentimental to me.
一旦我们得到陷阱线,它就不是,像,
as soon as we got the trapline, it wasn't, like,
在他求婚前几个星期,
more than a couple weeks before he proposed,
我们没有时间计划我们的婚礼,真的,
and we didn't have time to plan our wedding, really,
在夏天,因为我们所做的一切
in the summer because all we were doing
正计划去未知的地方旅行
was planning a trip to the unknown.
我们飞到内布拉斯加州
We flew down to Nebraska.
我们举♥行♥了婚礼
We had the wedding.
我们结婚了,只有五天--
We got married, and it was five days
在我们来到陷阱线之前
before we came out here to the trapline.
就是这样 -就这些吧?
That's it. -That's all, huh?
是的
yeah.
我们已经走了很长一段路,但我们还没有走多远
We've come a long ways, but we haven't gone far.
好吧,看起来斯科特抓一只貂
Well, it looks like Scott has got a marten.
哦
ooh.
好吧,因为他在拉他的圈套,
Well, since he's pulling in his sets,
让我们把貂给他带回来
You know, let's just take the marten back for him.
是的
yeah.
他今年做得很好,
He did all right this year, you know?
是的
yeah.
好吧,这是他第一年的诱捕,
Well, this is his first year trapping,
所以他在学习,但他做得很好
so he's learning, but he's doing good, though.
在这里,孩他妈
Here, mom.
把这个放回雪橇机座给我
put this back in the snow machine seat for me.
好的
okay.
我和埃德娜要去斯科特和科林家
me and Edna are heading up to Scott and Krin's
帮助他们收拾东西过冬
to help them pack up for the winter.
他们要去镇上 诱捕季节对他们来说,已经过去了,
They're heading to town. the season is done for them,
所以我们要去那里帮助他们
and so we're gonna head up there and help them,
然后我们就可以看到小孩了,
and then we get to see the little man,
我们的孙子,所以...
our grandson, you know, so...
你想让我把这个放在哪里,孩他爸?
where do you want me to put this, dad?
放什么,是什么?
put what, what is it?
貂
the marten.
这个刚刚死不久
This one just died not too long ago.
它仍然... -我知道,它仍然未冻的
It's still... -I know, it's still thawed.
把他放在我的口袋里
put him in my pocket.
等等,先把陷阱取下来
wait, take the trap off first.
那里
there.
貂在口袋里,它在着
marten in the pocket, it works.
那里
there.
好的,你准备好了吗? -是的
okay, you ready? -yeah.
他会很高兴的
He'll be happy.
他会很高兴他又得到了一只貂
He'll be happy he got another marten.
这个冬天仿佛飞逝,飞逝,飞快
This winter just seemed to fly by, just fly by, just fast.
是一个美好的冬天,下了很多雪
You know, it was a good winter, lots of snow.
我在貂身上做得相当好
I did fairly good on marten.
埃德娜一直很开心,我想这是因为,
Edna has been happy, and I think it's due to,
科比、科林和斯科特都在这里
You know, Colby, Krin and Scott being out here.
自从我们的女儿搬出家门后,
I mean, since our daughters moved out of the house,
很长一段时间里,只有我和埃德娜,
It was just me and Edna for a long time,
所以在这里有家人也很好
and so it's just nice to have family out here, too.
看到他们离开会很难过
It's gonna be sad to see them go,
但是,还有明年
but, you know, There's next year.
嘿,斯科特有一只狼
Hey, Scott has got a wolf.
这里
Here.
我得快点杀了它,因为它可能就在里面
I got to kill it quick because it might just be in there
一个脚趾
by one toe.
一头狼是一百多磅的猎杀机器
a wolf is over 100 pounds of killing machine.
来吧,爸爸 小心
come on, dad. watch out.
如果它几乎没有被抓住,它可能会拉出来
and if it's just barely caught, it could pull out.
那么这是一个巨大的问题
then that's a huge concern.
小心! 小心
watch out! watch out.
开枪!
shoot it!
喂,斯科特有狼了!
Hey, Scott has got a wolf!
这里
Here.
我必须快点杀死它,因为它可能只是
I got to kill it quick because it might just be
一个脚趾在那里
in there by one toe.
来吧,孩他爸 小心
come on, dad. watch out.
射它!
shoot it!
小心!
watch out!
你得到他了吗?
You got him?
是的
yeah.
年轻的公狼
Young male.
看它,嗯?
looked like it, huh?
男孩,斯科特会成为一个快乐的露营者,伙计
boy, Scott's gonna be a happy camper, man.
-我知道
-I know. -You know?
这是他人生中的第一只狼
This is his first wolf in his life.
他会吓坏的
He's just gonna freak out.
这对狼来说是个小陷阱,太小了
That's a small trap for a wolf, way too small.
这只是运气,大运气
It was just luck, I mean, serious luck.
告诉你它是一只年轻的狼,你明白我的意思吗?
shows you it's a young wolf, you know what I mean?
一个成熟的狼永远不会,永远永远,永远不会进去
a large adult would never, never ever, ever go in that.
狼非常谨慎
wolves are very cagey.
他们非常聪明,
They're extremely smart,
以及斯科特设置陷阱的方式
and the way Scott had that trap set up
不是为了捉狼,
was not meant to catch a wolf,
所以我很惊讶看到那只狼在那个陷阱里
and so that surprised me to see that wolf in that trap.
这也不错 天哪
That's a nice one, too. holy smokes.
他很幸运能抓住这个东西
He's darn lucky to catch this thing
因为那不是狼陷阱
because that's not a wolf trap.
这是一个很小的陷阱
That's a pretty small trap.
但是,奇怪的事情发生了
but, you know, bizarre things happen.
奇怪的事情发生
odd things happen.
我想我要做的就是去找斯科特
what I think I'm gonna do is go get Scott
把他带到这里,然后看着斯科特的脸
and bring him here and then watch Scott's face.
-那我们去找他吧 --他会喜出望外
-let's go get him then. -he's gonna be overjoyed.
只是告诉他他需要下来这里解决它
just tell him he needs to come down here and fix it.
是的,我会想办法的
yeah, I'll figure something out.
我要让他兴奋,因为我们快到木屋了
I'm gonna excite him because we're almost to the cabin.
你准备好开车上去了吗?
You ready to drive up there?
是的,我们走吧
yeah, let's go.
通常捕手从低级的动物开始
usually your trapper starts from the bottom
并一直工作到最高等的,这意味着动物的类型
and works his way to the top, meaning the type of animals.
狼是最顶级的
the wolf is the very top
因为那是最难捕捉的
because that's the hardest to catch.
它最聪明的,最大的,所以斯科特
He's the smartest, the biggest, and so Scott
刚从三分之一就到了顶部
just went from a third of the way up to the top.
-嗨,小家伙 -小男孩!
-hi, little man. -little man!
-小家伙! -你好吗,科林?
-little guy! -how you doing, Krin?
爱你 -嘿,爸爸
love you. -hey, dad.
行程怎么样?
how was the trip?
好的 没有过度延伸,什么都没有
good. wasn't any overflow, nothing.
这条小径真的很棒
You know, this trail was all really good
一路走来, -好的
all the way, you know? -nice.
嘿,既然我都穿好了,
Hey, since I'm all dressed,
你们为什么不跟我来,
Why don't you guys come with me,
我们会去拉你的一些套圈,
and we'll go pull some of your sets,
然后妈妈就可以看着小家伙了
and then mom can watch the little man.
好的
okay.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表