剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
所以我会失去船
so I would lose the boat.
它会被毁坏
It'd be destroyed.
你甚至无法想象
I mean, you can't even imagine.
是吗? -完美的
yeah? -perfect.
看起来我们已经清除了灌木丛
looks like we're done clearing brush.
现在,我将把圆木带到这里
now, I'll just bring the logs down here.
-是的 -就是这样
-yeah. -and that's it.
你认为它能够处理八根原木,船?
You think it'll be able to handle eight logs, the boat?
我想我们会发现的
I think we'll find out.
有机会和黑莫一起出来
having the opportunity to come out here with Heimo
并真正一对一地学习动手,
and really learn hands on one-on-one,
这是一种福气
It's a blessing.
不想伤害自己
Don't wanna hurt yourself.
是的 他一直在教,
yeah.he's always teaching, you know?
我正在努力学习并吸收它
and I'm trying to learn it all and soak it up.
我不太执着于我的方法,
I'm not too attached to my methods,
因为他做了这么久,
and because he's been doing it for so long,
他有办法 很多时候,
He has a way. and a lot of times,
这是完成工作的最有效方式
It's the most efficient way to get things done.
哇,看起来不错
wow, it looks good.
这些都是为船准备的原木,是吗?
these are all the logs for the boat, yeah?
是的
yeah.
好吧,进去吧 -你还好吗?
okay, get in. -you're good?
是的
yeah.
我会想念在河上上下的
I'm going to miss going up and down the river.
真的
really am.
是的?
yeah?
我敢打赌,这真的是一种自♥由♥
bet you it's been really kind of freeing.
哦,很好
oh, it's nice.
这里的季节变化非常非常快,
the seasons change out here very, very quickly,
当冬天来临时,你必须做好准备
and when winter hits, you have to be prepared.
否则,你就有大♥麻♥烦了
otherwise, you are in deep trouble.
美好的一天
beautiful day.
是的,结果非常漂亮
yeah, it turned out pretty gorgeous.
在我知道这一切之前,
before I learned all this,
我有一些艰难的时期,
I mean, I had some hard times,
所以我希望斯科特能走出这个冬天
and so I hope Scott comes out of this winter
有足够的知识在这里生活
with enough knowledge to live out here.
那里是我们的位置
There's our spot.
哦
ooh.
让我们卸载木头,然后一旦木头被卸载,
let's unload the wood, and then once the wood is unloaded,
然后我们可以准确地思考我们将如何做到这一点
then we can think of exactly how we're going to do this.
你准备好了吗? -是的
You ready? -yeah.
我在这里已经 43 年了,我还在做新的事情
and I've been out here 43 years, and I'm still doing new stuff.
一二三
one, two, three.
我通过反复试验学到了很多东西,真的很多
I learned a lot by trial and error, a real lot.
如果我每年都这样做,那将一事无成
If I did it every year, it'd be nothing.
我很乐意接受它,但我以前从未这样做过
You know, I'd have it down pat, but I've never did this before.
我现在要做的是
what I'm going to do now is,
我会尽我所能在这里尝试马达
I'll try motor up here as far as I can.
好的? 我会保持它的力量
okay? and I'm gonna keep power to it
当你把它附在那个圆环上的时候
while you attach that come-along to that ring there.
那你觉得这件事进展顺利的几率是多少呢,黑莫?
so what do you think the odds are this goes smoothly, Heimo?
-我不知道 我们会发现的 -是的
-I don't know. we'll find out. -yeah.
黑莫很聪明
Heimo's got a lot of ingenuity.
所以我就跟在黑莫的带领下
so I'll just follow in Heimo's lead.
要充分利用它
You know, going to make the best of it.
好吧,黑莫会试着把船停在这里
all right, Heimo is gonna try and land the boat up here.
我们要运行它这个圆木坡道
We're going to run it up this log ramp
真的去吧
and really go for it.
匆忙! 哇!
hurry! whoa!
我不是一个猎人
I'm not that much of a hunter.
鲍勃做了大部分的狩猎,
Bob did most of the hunting,
但我必须知道该怎么做,我做到了
but I had to know how to do it, and I did.
如果我们得到松鸡,我们可以拥有
If we get a grouse, we can have
一些松鸡三明治,因为我们没有驼鹿
some grouse sandwiches 'cause we don't have any moose.
那样就好了
that would be nice.
当我想出来的时候,
When I wanted to come out,
我知道这不仅仅是散鲍勃的骨灰
I knew it would be more than just spreading Bob's ashes.
这将重新审视我生活的一部分
It would be revisiting all of a part of my life
那对我来说非常珍贵,四处走走,重新审视
that was very dear to me, and to go around and revisit
我们曾经一起做的所有事情
all the things that we used to do together.
松鸡是一种容易的目标
grouse are kind of easy targets.
我不想这么说,因为我没有开枪
I don't want to say that because I haven't shot a gun
因为我在这里,所以我们会看到
since I was here, so we'll see.
但它们很好吃 它们的味道真的很好
but they're tasty. they taste really good.
你很幸运我不饿
You are lucky I'm not hungry.
哦
oh.
一个人出去穿过树林,
being out alone going through the woods,
当我安静的时候,我觉得鲍勃更...精神
I feel more... spiritual of Bob when I'm quiet.
我可以说我知道他打猎时的感受
I can say I know what he felt when he was hunting
并思考动物
and thinking about the animals.
我觉得他是这里一切的一部分
I feel like he's a part of everything here.
很难解释,因为
It's hard to explain because
这只是事情
It's just something that you know.
它只是感觉就像一个宝藏
It just feels like a treasure.
现在鲍勃已经去世了...
and now that Bob has passed away...
我只想抓住它
I just wanna grab hold of it
拥抱它,不放手
and hug it and not let it go.
是的 那真是一场狩猎,对吧?
yeah. that was quite a hunt, huh?
好的,鲍勃,这是给你的
okay, Bob, this is for you.
有点容易得到松鸡,
kind of easy to get a grouse,
但它为家庭提供的东西就是这样,
but it's providing for the family is what it is,
你很漂亮 谢谢你
and you are beautiful. thank you.
华丽的
gorgeous.
鲍勃会非常自豪
Bob would be really proud.
每当我来到这里,
whenever I come up here,
我总是被困在河岸上
I'm just always stuck on, like, the riverbank.
我永远不能上山,
I never get to go up in the hills,
所以我永远无法看到外面的土地
so I don't ever get to see out over the lands.
即使我们在外面寻找出路,
even when we were looking way out there,
还是...
It's still...
你只看到它有多大的一小部分
You're only seeing a tiny piece of how big it is.
这是一个很好的景色
It's a nice view.
达斯汀和我想打一头驼鹿
Dustin and I were trying to get a moose.
在熏制房♥里挂些肉就好了,
It'd be nice to have some meat hanging in the smokehouse,
看看我们能不能把它填满
see if we can't fill it up.
他想帮我弄到冬天的肉,就这样
He's trying to help me get the winter meat supply, that's all.
你必须要有耐心
You have to be patient
如果你想成功狩猎
If you want to be successful hunting.
我会在这里等
I'll wait here.
这个地方...它太大了
This place is...It's so big.
你甚至不能开始划伤表面
You can't even begin to scratch the surface
探索这一切,
of exploring it all, you know?
只是,就像,所有这些可能性
It's just, like, all those possibilities
有点让他发疯,
kind of just drive him crazy, you know?
就像,他就像,“我想去任何地方,”
like, he's like, " I want to go everywhere,"
但它太大了,你不能
You know, but it's so big that you can't.
...是的
...yeah.
是的,达斯汀和我,我们不一样
yeah, Dustin and I, we're different
在很多方面 我不知道
in a lot of ways. I don't know.
我喜欢慢慢来,安静,慢慢走,
I like to just take my time and be quiet and go slow,
但他正试图吸收它
but he's trying to soak it up.
他想看到这一切
You know, he wants to see it all.
但对我来说,我希望在这里度过余生,
but for me, I hope to spend the rest of my life up here,
所以我并不着急,
so I'm not in any big hurry, you know?
这只是他与生俱来的,
It's just the way he's wired, you know?
如果那边有一座小山,他就想爬上去
If there's a hill over there, he wants to climb it.
有,但有办法
there was, but back there a ways.
哦,我们还没到呢?
oh, we're just not to it yet?
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表