剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
与你有密切联♥系♥的东西
something you have a very close tie with.
这不是...
I mean, it's not...
我不想称它为财产,但...
I don't wanna call it a possession, but...
这是,我真的爱土地
It's, you know, land that I really, really love.
我不知道 我真的需要走到这里
I don't know. I really need to walk up here
并在地面上看看它
and take a look at it on the ground.
该死!
Heimo:damn it!
什么也没有...
There's nothing...
我想它们肯定会在这里
and I thought for sure they'd be in here.
这里有一串湖泊 我们将全部检查一下
There's a group of lakes here. We'll check 'em all.
一定有的
There's gotta be.
在这里,供给意味着要多
out here, providing means a lot.
为家人带肉回家意味着要多
You know, to bring meat home for the family means a real lot.
要知道我可以拿起我的枪出去
to know that I can just grab my gun and go out
为埃德娜和我提供食物,
and provide food for Edna and me,
这里面有自♥由♥
There's a freedom in that.
但这很难 这需要很多
but it's hard. it takes a lot.
狩猎的工作,
hunting's work,
所以如果你工作,你就能生存
so if you work, you survive.
你不工作,你不能生存
You don't work, you don't survive.
什么也没有
There's nothing.
这不正常
This isn't normal.
这不正常,因为...
This is not normal, being this...
没有鸭子,我猜
duckless, I guess.
但是...这里应该有水,
but... there should be water in here,
喜欢,这么深
like, this deep.
什么也没有 没有什么
There's nothing. nothing.
像这样的这些小池塘都干涸了
It's dried up to these little ponds like this.
但这里有一个大湖
but there's a big lake over here.
我想知道那是不是有鸭子
I wonder if that ain't got ducks.
那么世界上就没有鸭子了
then there's no more ducks left in the world.
今年,保护区非常非常干燥,
This year, it's been very, very dry in the refuge,
而且很少下雨
You know, and very little rain.
去年冬天的雪非常少,
and very low snow year the last winter,
所以河流非常低
and so the rivers are very low.
甚至很多湖泊都在干涸,
even a lot of the lakes are drying up,
所以动物不是他们通常去的地方
and so the animals ain't where they generally go.
我不知道,我只能继续
I don't know, I just gotta keep on.
看那个
look at that.
看到狼的踪迹了吗?
see the wolf tracks?
里面甚至还有一只幼狼
There's even a pup wolf in there, too.
成年狼和幼狼
You know, adult and pups.
不仅仅是我们试图猎杀他们 这也是狼
It isn't just us trying to hunt 'em. it's the wolf, too.
你知道?
You know?
留下来
stay down.
就在那里,我看到了他们
right there, I see 'em.
我看到它们了
I see 'em.
这是饥饿的地区,
This is hungry country,
而且我不是唯一的顶级掠食者
and I'm not the only top predator.
我看到它们了
I see 'em.
啊,那是一个年轻的雌性
Ah, that's -nah, it's a female with a young.
我不会开枪的
I ain't gonna shoot her.
这听起来会很疯狂
This is gonna sound crazy comin' out of me...
但这可能是她剩下的最后一只小鸭子了
but that's probably the last duckling she's got left
因为其余的都被猎杀了,
'cause the rest were killed by who knows what, you know?
可能是被鹰或隼,也可能是任何东西
could have been eagle or hawk or could have been anything.
如果我射击它,那么,她所做的所有工作
If I shoot it, well, then, all that work she did
今年整个夏天,这都是徒劳的,
all summer long, it'd be in vain, you know?
放手吧
just let it go.
有时我是个软弱的人,有时
sometimes I'm a softy. sometimes.
很少见,但确实如此 这是罕见的
rare, but it is. it's rare.
当你狩猎时,你有权力
When you're hunting, you have the power
杀或不杀
to take or else not to take a life.
我多次停止射杀动物
I've turned down shootin' an animal many times.
我只是不为了乐趣而猎杀
I just don't kill for the joy of killing.
只是要吃饭,你必须夺走一条生命
but to eat, you have to take away a life.
嗯,那里有一些鸭子
Well, There's some ducks there.
我在那里看到了一群更靠近河岸的
I saw a bunch more close to shore there.
看看我们能不能去那里
see if we can go over there.
大约还有100码
It's about 100 more yards.
就在那里,我看到了它们
right there, I see 'em.
只好等风把鸭子吹到岸边
just gotta wait for the wind to blow it to shore.
所以现在是休息的好时机
so it's a good time to take a break.
这不是很多鸭子
You know, that ain't many ducks.
这里应该有数百个
there should be hundreds out here.
字面上,应该有数百个
I mean, literally, there should be hundreds.
告诉你,上游木屋,
tell you, the upriver cabin,
那里的狩猎更好
the hunting is better up there.
很快,科林、斯科特和科比,
pretty soon, Krin and Scott and Colby,
他们会在上面木屋
They're gonna be at the upper cabin.
所以这对我们来说是一个真正的特殊季节
so this is a real special season for us.
对我和埃德娜来说,这就像梦想成真,
It's like a dream come true for me and Edna,
让其中一个孩子在这里生活
to have one of the kids out here, living out here.
我认为这会改变我们的生活
I think that's gonna change our life.
我们有一些值得期待的事情,
I mean, we have something to look forward to,
真期待
really look forward to.
科林,她是我的宝贝,她是最小的
Krin, she's my baby, you know, and she's the youngest one.
她第一次来这里时,
the first time she came out here,
她一个半月大
She was a month and a half old.
她学到了很多,关于如何在这里生活
and she learned a lot, you know, about how to live out here.
拥有这些生存技能,就是这样
having these survival skills, that's something
科林会传给科比,
that Krin's gonna pass on to Colby, you know.
希望他们能接管我和埃德娜建造的东西
and hopefully, they'll take over what me and Edna have built
--几十年来建造的
over the decades.
这就是...哦,正是我一直想要的
and that's...oh, exactly what I always wanted.
自从我们来到这里以来的第一个新鲜肉
first fresh meat since we come out here.
连一条鱼都没有!
not even a fish!
我们要先吃鸭子再吃鱼 那挺好的
We're gonna eat duck before fish. that's good.
埃德娜现在会很高兴吃晚饭了
Edna's gonna be happy now for supper.
炸面包和炸鸭,嘿嘿
fried bread and fried duck, hey.
从飞机上看过火很多,但是...
Charlie: it looked pretty hot from the airplane, but...
这就是为什么我在这里,
That's why I'm here,
有点要从地面上看它,
to kinda get a look at it from the ground,
更好地了解它的实际怎么样
kind of get a better idea of what it actually looks like.
历史上所有这些森林都被烧毁,
all these forests around here historically burned,
每 100 年、150 年
You know, every 100, 150 years.
事物不会永远存在,这是自然的循环
natural cycles that things don't live forever.
每个个体--动物、植物、人类--
I mean, each individual -- animal, plant, human --
我们都活了一段时间,然后死去
We all live for a certain amount of time and then we die.
这是一条真正明确的命运
and it's a real definite line.
没有什么是不死的
There's nothing that lives that doesn't die.
哦,酷
oh, cool.
我们的陷阱,看起来它烧得太厉害了
traps of ours. looks like it's too burned.
它可能只是挂在树上
It's probably just hanging up here on the tree.
我们通常会有一只猫坐在这里,
We would usually make a cat sat here,
但至少我得到了一个可以找回的陷阱
but at least I got one trap that's salvageable.
对我来说,这看起来像烧得很剧烈
to me, this looks like it burned super hot.
它被烧到很高了
I mean, it's burned down into the sill.
没有任何污垢
not really any dirt.
地面完全被烧焦了
the ground's just totally scorched.
没有矮树丛
There's no undergrowth.
我不知道
I don't know.
这里比我想象的要糟
It's a little worse here than I thought it was gonna be.
我原希望它会参差不齐
I was hoping it'd be spotty.
我希望会有绿色的条纹
I was hoping there'd be streaks of green.
没有绿色了
There's no green left.
你几乎看不到绿色
You know, you see a little bit of green
在这些树的顶端,但它们都会死
at the top of these trees, but they're all gonna die.
等我再往上走,我会看看,也许有
I'll see when I walk up further, maybe there is.
一条陷阱线是一条已经建立和砍割的小径,
a trapline is -is a trail that's been established and cut,
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表