剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
-孩子很高兴分享,
-the child is a joy to share,
如果没有人可以分享,
and if there's nobody to share it with,
它几乎没有那么有趣
It's not nearly as fun.
一个婴儿应该受到许多人的喜爱
a baby should be enjoyed by many.
又要挂起一块驯鹿肉? -嗯
so one more caribou to hang? -uh-huh.
他们收获颇丰
They got a good haul.
我们在那边的那个包里有一堆东西
We got a bunch of vittles in that bag over there
需要吃的 -好的
that need to be eaten. -okay.
带些肉来
bring some meat.
我会开始做一些土豆
I'll start some potatoes.
没有理由为此忧郁
Charlie: there's no reason to mope about it.
这不像它永远消失了,只是,
It's not like it's gone forever, and just,
也许很长一段时间,但是当你环顾四周时
It maybe a long time, but when you look around here
你看看所有这些峡谷
and you look at all these canyons
历经千万年千万年的构造,
took thousands upon thousands of years to be created,
20年就像一眨眼的功夫
20 years is like a blink of an eye.
我是黑莫的最后一个女儿
I'm Heimo Korth's last daughter.
现在我回来了
now I'm coming back and bringing
我自己的小家庭和我一起
my own little family along with me.
我们要带科林出发去猎杀驯鹿
We're gonna head up by Krin to hunt caribou.
我得离开这里
I gotta get out of here.
我现在连自己都认不出来了
I don't even recognize myself right now.
但事情会改变,我会再次在树林里打猎
but things will change, and I'll be hunting in the woods again.
那不好
Charlie: that's not good.
大概是被狼群伏击了
probably got ambushed by a wolf pack.
斯科特刚从海军陆战队出来
Scott just got out of the marine corps.
黑莫可不是一般的岳父
Heimo's not the average father-in-law.
有很多事情要做
There's a lot to live up to.
我希望我们可以继续
I'm hoping that we can continue
这个传统,这是我父母开始的
this tradition that my parents started.
我的女猎手
my huntress.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表