剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
在那些小径上所有的工作和汗水
worked on those trails and all the sweat
和你投入的血液,是的
and blood you put into it, and yeah.
这里的情况会产生巨大的影响
I mean, this situation here is gonna have a huge impact
靠我谋生的能力,
on my ability to make a living,
但这对我们来说更重要
but it's more to us than that.
我们的小径有点代表;阿什利、
our trails kind of represent Ashley
我的关系和我们的生活方式
and I's relationship and our lifestyle.
我们花了 20 多岁的时间建造了这个陷阱系列
We spent our 20s building this trap line up.
我们结婚了,就像我们搬出去前五天,
We got married, like, five days before we moved out here,
马上,我们在树林里
and right off the bat, we're out in the woods
切割小径和运作狗队
cutting trails and running dogs
抓毛皮,这就是我们的生活
and catching fur, and it's our life now.
这是我们喜欢做的事情
It's what we like to do.
这就是我们所热衷的
It's what we're passionate about.
当我们的女儿出生时,我有点希望
When our daughter was born, I was kind of hoping
一切都会到位,
that everything would just be in place,
然后我们就可以
and then we'd kind of be able
继续像往常一样大快朵颐,
to continue chugging along like normal,
但是,那不是这样的
but, you know, that's just not the way
目前正在发挥作用
It's working out at this point.
就在那里
there it is.
这是我的小径,只是烧毁了
This is my trail, just torched it.
想象一下带着雪橇经过这里
imagine coming through here with a sled
并且不得不解决所有这些孔和隆起和颠簸
and having to negotiate all these holes and humps and bumps.
看到所有这些树
see all these trees
只是铺设在各个方向?
just laying across every which way?
这是我必须做的事情
This is the sort of thing I'll have to do
到那条燃烧的小径的所有 20 英里
to all 20 miles of that trail that burned
如果我想继续前进
If I want to keep them going
因为每次我经过,
because every time I come through,
我必须把各种树从小路上扔掉
I have to be chucking all sorts of trees off the trail.
外面是 -30度以下
You know, out there it's 30 below.
你离家10英里
You're 10 miles away from home.
你有点致力于,让小路到下一个木屋,
You're kind of committed to making it to the next cabin,
你撞到了一英里这样的杂乱木头,
and you hit a mile of jumbled timbers like this,
那么这可能是一场噩梦
then it can be kind of a nightmare.
过这样的生活很辛苦
It's a lot of work to live this way,
但我还是宁愿做这种工作
but I'd still rather be doing this kind of work
比任何其他类型的工作
than any other kind of work.
这就是成为捕手的意义
That's just what it means to be a trapper.
无论如何,你都必须继续前进
You have to keep pressing ahead no matter what.
你只需要收拾残局
You just got to pick up the pieces
坚持下去,
and keep at it, you know?
我总是试图找到血迹,断枝,
I always try to find blood, broken sticks,
任何穿过灌木丛的射击动物的迹象
any sign of a shot animal that went through the brush.
我正在寻找我在桥上射杀的那只熊
I'm looking for the bear that I shot up on the bridge.
我就在这里某个地方开枪打死了它
I shot him right in here somewhere.
走进一只受伤的熊,可不是什么好玩的事
It's not a lot of fun to walk into a wounded bear.
说你撞到一只熊,摔倒然后爬起来
say you hit a bear, falls down and then gets up
跑了20码就死了,
and runs 20 yards and dies,
它死在了灌木丛中,
and it's died in the brush,
但你不知道,你必须进去
but you don't know that, and you have to go in after it.
你只是把自己置于很大的风险之中
You just put yourself in a lot of risk.
主要是看到它
main thing is to see it.
你还有时间射击
You still got time to make a shot,
如果它受伤了,可以进行备用射击
a backup shot if it's wounded
因为熊总是冲锋反击
'cause bears always charge
当它们受伤时,当你上来对付它们时
When you come up on them when they're wounded.
那就是它
I think that's him right there.
看到那边那个小黑点了吗?
see that little black spot over there?
我只是会更清楚一点
I'm just gonna kind of get a clearer
走进来,这样我就可以射击了,
walk in here, so I can shoot,
如果它还活着,它肯定会反击
and it'll definitely charge if it's still alive.
你就从这里回来
You just stay back from right here.
好的 那已经死了
all right. that's dead.
不是一只大熊,但足够吃,
not a big bear, but that's enough to eat,
至少可以度过几个星期
get by for a couple of weeks at least.
嗯,有东西就好
Well, it's good to have something.
肯定没有驼鹿
sure haven't got a moose.
我只记得第二次
only the second time I can remember
家里没有驼鹿,
the family hasn't had a moose,
所以这有点令人失望
so it's kind of a bummer,
但我很感激我有东西
but I'm quite thankful I have something,
而且这肉肯定够我吃上一阵子了,
and this is certainly enough meat to tie me over for a while,
这只熊身上的肉真好
so good meat on this bear.
有一只动物,就像,就在飞行员的飞机后面
there's an animal, like, right behind a pilot's airplane.
它可能是熊或驼鹿
It could be a bear or a moose.
从这个距离我看不出来
I can't tell from this distance.
你必须小心动物
You have to be careful with the animals.
每隔一段时间,
every once in a while, you know,
马达的声音会引起公驼鹿并奔跑
the sound of a motor will attract a bull moose and run.
它很近
在那里,驼鹿
there it is, moose.
这是一只小公驼鹿
It's a little bull moose.
我不得不走过去,看看飞机在这里做什么
I had to walk up and see what the airplane was doing here
在这个附近
in this neighborhood.
这是一个好信♥号♥♥
That's a good sign.
回到主营地,告诉阿什利我看到了什么
Head back to the main camp and tell Ashley what I saw.
不要气馁
Don't be discouraged.
我明天告诉你
I told you tomorrow.
别担心,科林
Don't worry, Krin.
她对此很感慨
She's pretty emotional about it.
她真的很想要一只驼鹿坏了
She really wants a moose bad.
她总是在错误的地方
I mean, she's just always been at the wrong place
在错误的时间
at the wrong time.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
没有答案
no answer to that.
她知道有时候我们不会得到一头驼鹿
She knows there's times we're not gonna get a moose.
过去我总是在她年轻的时候杀死驼鹿,
I've always killed moose in the past when she was young,
所以她有点期待它会发生,是的,但不是
so she kind of expects that it's gonna happen, yeah, but no.
有时我们什么也得不到
there are times when we don't get nothing.
好吧,我们明天再试一次
Well, we'll try tomorrow again.
你能说什么? 我们只是继续努力
what can you say? we just keep trying.
你知道我的意思?
You know what I mean?
是的
yeah.
我猜主要是打猎
I guess the main thing of hunting
是永远记住你在打猎
is to always remember you're hunting.
手上再次沾满鲜血的感觉真好
It feels good to have blood on my hands again.
我狩猎的每一秒,
every second that I'm hunting,
我尝试 100% 参与狩猎
I try to be 100% involved in the hunt
并专注于狩猎
and focused on the hunt.
当事情发生时,就是你最不期待的时候,
When something happens, it's when you least expect it,
很多事情都是这样
and that's just true with a lot of things
但尤其是狩猎是你一直在努力
but especially hunting is you just keep trying
并继续努力,最终它会奏效
and keep going at it, and eventually it works out.
在这里,你通常不会放弃
out here, you just generally don't pass up
一个好机会
a good opportunity.
那只是森林101启蒙
That's just woods 101.
非常感谢我得到了那只熊
pretty thankful that I got that bear.
我可以有最好的诱捕季节
You know, I could have the best trapping season ever.
我们的陷阱线是什么样的?
what did our trails look like?
这取决于我们正在谈论的路径
It depends on which trail we're talking about.
嗯
uh-huh.
但大火烧毁了所有这些小径
but the fire damaged all of those trails
在那里聚集在一起
that are coming together over there.
那些都烧了
those all burned.
所以我们会有麻烦,比如,把那些小径放回去
so we'll have trouble, like, putting those trails back
一起,我想
together, I think.
现在有了孩子,所以我几乎无能为力
and now there's the baby, so I can hardly help.
是的
yeah.
恢复正常还需要几年或更长时间
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表