剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
--对于离开这个地方,因为这是他的家
about leaving this place, 'cause this is his home.
所以,不知道他能不能回到这里
so, don't know if he'll be able to come back here
或不独♥立♥生活,但我不认为
or not and live independently, but I don't think
我想回答之后会发生什么
I want to answer what's gonna happen after.
我们只会照顾他
we're just gonna take care of him,
让他在塔利西亚家舒服些,
make him comfortable at Talicia's,
然后从那里走,所以...
and go from there, so...
又是很难离开
It's hard to leave again.
这个家让我想起了树林里的家
This home is reminding me of the woods home.
它安静、祥和
It's quiet, peaceful.
它是费尔班克斯中间树林的一部分,
It's a part of the woods in the middle of Fairbanks,
它很珍贵
and it's precious.
特别是对我
especially to me.
狼是一种非常有效的捕食者
a wolf is an extremely effective predator.
它们很强壮,它们非常快,
They're strong, they're extremely fast,
它们非常聪明
and they're very intelligent.
在这个地区,狼主要杀死驯鹿,
in this area, wolves mostly kill caribou,
但是当驯鹿不在的时候,
but when the caribou aren't here,
狼群肯定会击倒驼鹿
the pack will definitely take down a moose.
狼正在争夺与我相同的食物来源
wolves are competing for the same food source I am.
一头狼的体重一般在 60 到 120 磅之间
a wolf is generally between 60 and 120 pounds.
它们最大的优势是它们的智慧
their biggest advantage hunting is their intelligence
以及它们组群合作的事实
and the fact that they run in packs.
它们当然可以杀死一两个
They certainly could kill one or two
在我有机会猎杀的极少数公鹿中
of the very few bulls that I have an opportunity to hunt.
这里至少有一只狼
There's at least one wolf here.
我从不指望杀死动物,永远,
I never count on killing an animal, ever,
因为这不是保证
because it's not a guarantee.
你可以通过努力克服很多事情
You can overcome a lot of things by just working hard
低下头,努力保持乐观
and putting your head down and trying to stay optimistic.
计划b的时间
time for plan b.
你肯定没有我的那么紧
You sure aren't getting it as tight as mine.
这个阀门是打开放空气的吗?
is this valve open to let off air?
它是敞开的 不要拧紧它
It is wide open. don't tighten it.
好吧,我不是
okay, I'm not.
不管怎样,我要到铁桶里
anyways, I'm gonna go in the drum
把我的步♥枪♥和睡袋拿来,好吗?
and get my rifle and sleeping bags, okay?
好的
okay.
嗯,我们准备向上
well, we're getting ready to head up
到科林和斯科特住的上层木屋
to the upper cabin by Krin and Scott
看看小孩,科比
and see the little man, Colby.
这是我们第一次见到他们
This is the first time we're gonna see them
自从他们来到这里
since they came out here.
我要去拿睡袋,我们会在上面用到
I'm gonna get sleeping bags that we're gonna use up there.
我要带枪去猎驯鹿
I'm gonna bring the gun to hunt caribou
与科林和斯科特
with Krin and Scott.
我需要一些子弹
and I need some bullets.
我在这里看到了几条新鲜的痕迹,所以这是一个好信息
I saw a couple fresh tracks here and so that's a good sign.
不管怎样,上游总是更适合驯鹿,所以...
upriver is always better for caribou anyway, so...
有机会
there is a chance
这是他们在这里生活的开始,
that this is the start of their life out here,
我希望科林会传递一些东西
and I hope Krin is gonna pass on stuff
--我们教她的,给科比
that we taught her to Colby.
我很兴奋要去打猎,
and I'm excited to go hunting,
埃德娜看到科比很兴奋--真的很兴奋
and Edna's excited to see Colby -really excited.
哦,就在这里
oh, right here.
这些将是我孙子的手套--
these are gonna be my grandson's mittens --
狼獾头皮
wolverine heads.
我得把它们缝起来
I have to sew 'em up.
我要教科林如何制♥作♥这些
I'm gonna teach Krin how to make those.
这是科林需要知道的
This the kind of stuff Krin needs to know.
当你在这里时,你必须--
When you're out here, you got to --
大多数时候,你不能跑到商店
most of the time, you can't run to the store
要获得连指手套或其他东西,你必须自己制♥作♥
to get mittens or stuff, you got to make 'em.
好...
well...
你准备好上去了吗,嗯?
are you ready to go up, hmm?
对
yup.
好的
okay.
你从父母那里学东西
You learn the stuffs from your parents
并珍惜它
and keep it cherished.
我想把它传给我的孩子
I would like to pass it down to my kids
这样他们就可以继续传递下去
so they could keep passing it down.
黑莫!
heim!
你准备好了吗?!
You ready?!
生存技能保持活力很重要
It is important to keep the skills alive
因为你教他们生存技能
because you teach them the survival skill.
这是一种生活方式,也是遗产的一部分
It's a way of life, and it is part of the heritage.
我去船那
I'll head to the boat.
我们必须确保我们有足够的汽油
we got to make sure we got enough gas.
科林!
Krin!
什么?
what?
一盎司等于多少毫升?
how many milliliters to an ounce?
你需要什么?
what do you need?
我需要知道两盎司是多少毫升
I need to know how many milliliters is two ounces.
60.
60.
60? 60.
60? 60.
60. 60.
60. 60.
好的
okay.
这东西基本上是抗菌素喷刷
This stuff is antibiotic scrub, basically.
必须喷洒我将要处理的所有东西,
got to spray everything that I'm gonna be working on,
覆盖所有的霉菌,
get all the mold covered,
用灌木丛进去,把它全部刷掉
go in with a brush, and scrub it all off.
我们用水稀释了它
and we have dilute it with water.
感谢
appreciate that.
一个人生活在霉菌中,是非常糟糕的
It's very bad for a person to live in mold.
如果我们什么都不做,会生很重的病
If we didn't do anything, you'd get very sick.
我们要确保它是完全安全的
we want to make sure that it is completely safe.
圆木没有进行任何处理,
The logs aren't treated with anything,
只要有水分,霉菌就会出现
and the mold just appears wherever there's moisture.
我想这是你付给大自然的一种费用
I guess that's kind of the fee you pay to mother nature.
你必须每年收回一点
You got to take it back a little bit every year.
我有很大的压力,要真正活下去
There's a lot of pressure for me and to really live up
不辜负黑莫和埃德娜的期望
to Heimo and Edna's expectations out here.
你好
hi, you.
那是爸爸吗?
is that daddy?
黑莫和埃德娜知道科林可以在这里很好,
Heimo and Edna know Krin can be out here just fine,
但也知道她一个人做不到
but also know she can't do it alone.
所以我要让黑莫知道我可以
so I want to show Heimo that I can
照顾他的女儿,照顾他的木屋
take care of his daughter and take care of his cabin.
照顾他的东西
take care of his stuff
因为在这里,都是他的东西
'cause out here, it's all his stuff.
我在观察河岸
I'm watching the riverbanks.
驼鹿出来吃草
the moose coming out browsing.
这是一个很大的行走
This is kind of a big travel away.
就像狩猎驯鹿一样
pretty much just like hunting caribou.
我可以吃的任何东西
anything I can eat.
熊开始需要河流
bears are starting to need the river
并在山顶找到巢穴
and find den inside top of the hills.
狼群正在寻找它们能找到的任何东西
wolves are looking for any game they can find.
在冬天来临之前,一切都在寻找食物
everything's looking for food before winter sets in.
都只是想活着
just trying to make a living.
会非常非常好--
It'd be really, really good
在季节初期射击一些东西
to shoot something early in the season.
在冰冻到来之前我的时间有限
I got limited time before a freeze-up comes.
我现在要到河上游了
I'm coming up the river now,
有时,驯鹿在这里
and sometimes, caribou are up here.
所以,更好的狩猎,希望如此
and so, better hunting, hopefully.
这是一条非常主要的大动物路线
This is a pretty major big-game trail.
你可以看到熊的脚步
You can see bear footsteps.
这是一只熊一直在擦背的地方,
This where a bear has been rubbing his back,
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表