剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
我得让它冷却半小时或什么的
I got to let it cool for a half hour or something.
爸爸来了!
There's daddy!
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
是的
yeah.
你有没有想过你想如何做到这一点,
have you thought about how you want to do this,
比如,我们希望链接保持多长时间,或者...?
like, how long we want the links to be, or...?
我当时在想 6 英寸
I was thinking like 6-inchers.
-你怎么看? --嗯,那你怎么办?
-what do you think? -well, then what do you do?
你扭它? 你怎么切断它?
You twist it? how do you cut it off?
我不知道 我们只需要弥补
I don't know. we just have to make it up.
我应该尝试一下吗?
should I try it out?
-是的 -好的
-yeah. -okay.
所以,我们在镇上买♥♥了一些肠衣,
so, we bought some sausage casings back in town,
我们没有任何指示
and we have no instructions
对于我们的研磨机
for either our grinder
或香肠肠衣
or the sausage casings.
我以前从来没有做过,我们正在努力
I've never done it before, and we are winging it.
它的工作,是吧?
It's working, huh?
嗯
mm-hmm.
我们在树林里没有视频网站
We don't have youtube out in the woods.
当我们尝试新事物时
When we try something new
或者我们不熟悉的东西,
or something that we're unfamiliar with,
我们真的别无选择
We really have no choice
但只希望最好
but to just hope for the best
并从经验中学到一些东西
and learn something from the experience.
好的 你可能不希望这个脱落
okay. you probably don't want this to come off.
就像,太糟糕了,没有,就像,
It's, like, too bad there isn't, like,
橡皮筋什么的,
a rubber band or something, you know?
哇 我们炸了
whoa. we blew up.
哦,爸爸!
aw, dad!
为什么我会因此受到指责?
Why am I getting blamed for it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们能以更好的方式做到这一点吗?
could we do it in a better way?
我不知道
I don't know.
你并没有真正帮助,悉尼
You're not really helping, syd.
我会这样做的
I'll do this.
你为什么不照顾她?
Why don't you take care of her?
-耶! -谢谢你
-yah! -thank you.
这将需要我们带悉尼度过一个星期
This is going to take us a week with Sydney.
我知道 就像,你应该怎么做?
I know. it's, like, how are you supposed to do this?
我们会弄清楚的
We'll figure it out.
你看妈妈在做什么?
You see what mama's doing?
看它
look it.
看那个
look at that.
越来越长
getting long.
哦!
oh!
它很干净
It's clean.
看看我的劳动成果
look at the fruits of my labor.
泰勒不得不经常独自在陷阱线上工作,
with Tyler having to work on the trapline alone a lot,
我没有人可以帮助我照顾悉尼
You know, I've got nobody to help me with Sydney.
我不知道 这只是很多
I don't know. it's just a lot.
这东西不是为父亲做的,是吗?
This thing wasn't made for fathers, was it?
看它 那些脚晃来晃去
watch it. those feet dangle
在错误的高度,悉尼
at just the wrong height, Sydney.
但是当他在里面并且他正在帮忙时,这很好,
but when he's inside and he's helping out, it is nice,
所以他有时间窥视我在悉尼的生活
so he has a moment to peer into my life with Sydney.
她对我所做的一切,
all the things she does to me,
她和你在一起的时候真的很有趣
It's really funny when she does with you.
那里 这样好一点
there. that's a little better.
我知道他希望能花更多的时间带悉尼,
I know he wishes he could spend more time with Sydney,
但他必须工作
but he has to work.
重要的是他是个好爸爸
what matters is he's a really good dad,
他很乐于助人 而且,如果有问题
and he's helpful, and, you know, if there's a problem,
我知道他会很快采取行动
I know that he'll be, like, quick to act.
如果那东西留下就好了
It'd be nice if that thing stayed,
因为你需要推动和投入,
'cause you kind of need to push and plunge, you know?
好吧,我知道我们能做什么
Well, I got an idea of what we could do.
这里
Here.
是的 好主意
yeah. good idea.
钳子对一切都很方便
pliers are handy for everything.
耶!
yay!
爸爸很擅长,悉尼
dad's good at that, Sydney.
好的 然后我要喂它
okay. and then I'm going to feed it.
我们显然是专家
We're obviously experts.
你开始掌握它的窍门了
You're starting to get the hang of it.
香肠制♥作♥天才
sausage-making genius.
我们应该继续下去吗? 我们将整夜轮流,
should we keep it going? we'll just take turns all night,
香肠派对?
the sausage party?
只是整天,你只是整天都在做
just all day, you just do it all day.
这就是我们为了好玩而做的事情
This is what we do for fun.
第 23 小时
the 23rd hour.
我已经在路上很久了
I've been on the trail for a long time.
只是没有迹象
there just ain't the sign.
它们只是不在这里
They just ain't here.
现在,我开始行程,检查陷阱
right now, I'm out traveling, checking traps.
我也想获得一只驼鹿
I'm also trying to get a moose.
这有点令人沮丧,我还没有找到驼鹿
that is kind of frustrating that I haven't found a moose yet.
第一天,我们看到了一只驼鹿,
the first day, we saw one moose,
但随后温暖的天气来了,
but then the warm weather came,
这让一切都停止了,
and that put a stop to everything, you know?
驼鹿开始沿着河来,
and the moose are starting to coming along the river,
然后天气变暖了,所以它们离开了河,
and then it warmed up, so then they got away from the river,
因为我认为它们知道冰正在融化,
'cause I think they know the ice is rotting,
所以它们想避开冰
and so they want to avoid the ice.
没有什么
nothing.
没有驯鹿,没有驼鹿,什么都没有
no caribou, no moose, nothing.
这有点令人沮丧,但事情就是这样,
It's kind of a bummer, but that's the way it is,
你知道? 你能做什么?
You know? what can you do?
这种生活方式,太浪漫了
This lifestyle, it's so romanticized.
真正远离的人,
the people that really stay out,
在他们看来,他们已经做好了最坏的打算,
in their mind, they're prepared for the worst,
而那些短时间的人,他们为美好的时光做好了准备,
whereas the short-timers, they're prepared for good times,
但他们不知道如何应对困难时期
but they don't know how to handle the hard times.
在这里,困难时期来得非常、非常、非常容易
and out here, the hard times come very, very, very easy.
我在诱捕时发现了这个木屋
I found this cabin when I was trapping
很久以前他人的
from people long time ago.
这里有两个人
there was two guys here.
他们刚从军队里出来
They just got out of the army.
他们想成为矿工和捕手,
They wanted to be miners and trappers,
那是 1960 年
and that was 1960.
我认识把这些家伙飞到这里来的丛林飞行员
I knew the bush pilot that flew these guys out here.
九个月后,他于三月回到这里
nine months later, he came back here in march
检查他们,
to check up on them,
他说他们只是想出去
and he said they just wanted out.
他们只是想离开这里,太糟糕了
They just wanted out of here so bad.
当我来到这里时,门刚刚关上
When I came here, the door was just closed.
它甚至没有被禁止 它刚刚关闭
It wasn't even barred up. it was just closed.
炉子上还有一个煎锅
and there was a frying pan still on top of the stove
麝香鼠在里面
with muskrat on it.
他们在煎一只麝香鼠,
They were frying up a muskrat,
他们离开得那么快,以至于飞机来了,
and they left that fast that when the plane came,
他们只是离开了一切,然后起飞了
They just left everything and took off.
15年后,
15 years later,
他们离开后,我可能是第一个来到这里的人
I was probably the first person to come here after they left.
当我到达这里时,
by the time I got here,
屋顶的一部分塌陷了
part of the roof was caved in.
他们建造这间木屋的方式,
the way they built some of this cabin,
有点得心应手
They were somewhat kind of handy.
你知道我的意思?
You know what I mean?
他们在木屋上做得更好
They did a better job on the cabin
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表