剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
hold the lip back, and then go along...
所以她很高兴能教斯科特这件事
so she's excited to teach Scott about it.
她喜欢这样做
She loves doing this.
她希望将这些知识传承下去
She wants that knowledge to be passed down.
我像她一样长大,看着我的家人,
I grew up like she did, watch my folks, you know,
做这做那...
Doing this and that... -mm-hmm.
...现在我正在教我的女婿
...and now I'm teaching my son-in-law.
他们几乎只是称我为小白人
They pretty much just called me a little white man.
我还没有完全理解他们所说的一切,
I haven't quite caught on to everything that they say,
但我得到了它的点点滴滴
but I'm getting bits and pieces of it.
你会大开眼界的
You're gonna pop the eye.
所以我想我们把那些留在里面了
so I thought we left those in.
不
nope.
你不想打开锅,看到眼球看着你
You don't want to open the pot and see eyeball looking at you.
不,不想回头,对吧?
no, don't want it looking back, huh?
是的
yeah.
你所要做的就是现在洗它们
all you have to do is wash them now.
我们必须确保鼻子
We've got to make sure the nose
鼻窦全部清理干净
and the sinus is all cleaned out.
这是其中很大一部分
That's a big part of it.
不要忘记给狗的那部分
Don't forget to get the dog part.
这部分交给狗
This part goes to the dog.
她会喜欢的 -是的,她会喜欢的
She'll love it. -yeah, she'll like it.
她和我们一样喜欢驯鹿
She enjoys caribou just as much as we do.
驯鹿头,大家的最爱
caribou head, everybody's favorite.
我有大约 90 英里的小径,
I've got about 90 miles of trail,
但由于今年夏天发生的火灾,
but due to the fires that came through this summer,
我总共损失了大约 30 到 40 英里的陷阱线,
I lost about a total of 30 to 40 miles of trap line,
所以这对我来说非常重要
so it's pretty essential for me
确保留住线路
to make sure to maintain the lines
我仍然有,以便我可以尝试做好准备
that I still have just so that I can try to be prepared
对于一个更难的诱捕季节
for a little bit harder trapping season.
这是我爸爸开始的小径
This is a trail that my dad started
在 70 年代后期砍割出来
cutting in the late '70s.
这条小径的前半部分是旧小径
first half of this trail is the old trail
我爸爸和他的狗队一起使用,
my dad used with his dog team,
然后当我开始使用雪橇机时,
and then when I started using the snow machine,
我要改变相当多的路线
and I rerouted quite a bit of it.
才能保持诱捕工作,保持它需要很多工作,
to keep your trail working, to maintain it is a lot of work,
但我诱捕的地区是全部区域
but the country that I trap now is all country
我爸爸诱捕或鲍勃诱捕
that my dad trapped or that Bob trapped
当他们刚开始时,
When they first started, you know,
所以他们真的为我开辟了一条不止一条路,
so they really blazed a path in more ways than one for me,
所以我确实觉得当你有机会时
so I do feel when you're given an opportunity,
这是你的责任
It is your responsibility
充分利用这个机会
to take that opportunity to the fullest.
我在通往峡谷的小径上有一个区域
I've got an area on my trail leading out of a canyon
这是一个问题点
That's been kind of a problem spot
因为我用的是雪橇机,我正在升级它,
because I use a snow machine, and I'm upgrading it,
让它更直,更长
making it straighter, a lot longer
但不那么陡峭--
but a lot less steep.
用机器爬山,
climbing the hill with the machine,
所以我必须做一个水平的小径上升,
so I got to make a level trail going up,
这很重要,它没有倾斜,就像,
and it's very important it's not tilted, like,
我打开我的雪橇机,就像,四次
I flipped my snow machine, like, four
或五次,去年冬天在这里
or five times last winter here.
太令人沮丧了
It's super frustrating.
需要很多时间,有时,三四个小时
takes a lot of time, sometimes, you know, three, four hours
让它恢复原状并在一个好地方再次运行,
to get it back up and on a good spot to run again,
所以从长远来看,这实际上会节省很多工作
so this will actually save a lot of work in the long run.
我现在在做的,大约两到三个月
what I'm doing right now two to three months
在诱捕季节之前,将是至关重要的
before trapping season is gonna be crucial.
这是我在冬天获取大部分收入的方式,
You know, it's how I make most of my income in the winter,
所以我必须有一条好路才能跑
so I got to have a good trail to run
如果我真的想做好诱捕
If I actually want to do well trapping.
我可能已经失去了一些陷阱线,
You know, I might have lost a bunch of trail,
所以现在几乎更重要了
so it's almost more important now
保持这个良好的工作状态,
to keep this one in good working order,
所以今年我至少可以在这里诱捕
so I can at least trap up here this year.
但我还有很长的路要走
but I got a long way to go.
我一生都在追随河流
I've spent my whole life following the river.
水流过一切,
water is flowing through everything,
我生活的每一部分
every part of my life.
当我还是个小孩子的时候,
When I was a young kid,
我在东泽西的哈肯萨克河诱捕
I trapped the Hackensack river, Eastern Jersey.
我有那种旅行癖去尝试新事物,冒险,
I had that wanderlust to go try something new, adventures,
当我来到这里时,
and when I came here,
我在小溪口发现了这个半岛,
I found this peninsula on the mouth of a creek,
所以我想在这里
so I wanted to be here.
我从不想离开水边,
I never wanted to be apart from the water's edge,
我从来没有
and I never have.
我们靠近鲍勃的木屋了
就这转弯一带
那是什么?
what is that?
哦,是的,那是飞机的一部分,
oh, yeah, that's part of an airplane,
可能是鲍勃坠毁的那架飞机
probably that airplane that Bob crashed.
他坠毁了一架飞机
He crashed an airplane right at the...
在这家河岸这里
on this bank here.
我记得有个飞行员过来告诉我
I remember a pilot coming and telling me
他看到岸边的飞机在水中,只有一只机翼
He saw the plane on the bank with one wing was in the water
一只翅膀像那样高高地悬在空中,
and one wing was sticking way up in the air like that,
鲍勃经历了这一切,就像,只是...
and Bob lived through it, like, just...
他经历了很多飞机
He went through a lot of planes.
我必须把它交给他 所有的飞机失事,
I got to hand it to him. I mean, all the plane crashes,
一个正常人早已死去
I mean, a normal person been long dead and gone.
他只是为生活而拼命工作,
He just kept on plugging along, you know?
1976 年 3 月,那是我第一次见到鲍勃的时候,
march of 1976, that's when I first met Bob,
我进城几天后,鲍勃就来了
and Bob came in a couple days after I got into town.
那里有我们七个捕猎者,
there was seven of us trappers there,
我们都喜欢打猎和诱捕,
and we all loved hunting and trapping,
所以我们有共同点,而且,鲍勃是第一个
and so we had that in common, and, well, Bob is the first
离开他们,第一个去世的
to go from them, you know, first to die.
现在鲍勃去世了,
now that Bob has passed on,
不会有飞行员飞到这里说:
There's not gonna be a pilot flying up here and say,
“是的,不,我在下面看到鲍勃” 或“我在那里看到他的飞机”
"yeah, no, I saw Bob down there" or "I saw his plane there."
你知道,有点失落
It's, you know, kind of a void down there.
这很可悲
It's pretty sad.
哦
oh.
熊一直在这附近
the bear has been around here.
他们喜欢泡沫,
They like foam, you know?
你可以看到泡沫,都是熊撕下来的
You can see that foam is all tore up from a bear.
一只松鼠就在那儿吃云杉球果
a squirrel is right there eating a spruce cone.
如果鲍勃在这里,它就不在了
If Bob were here, it would've been gone.
哦,看看...看到了吗?
oh, look at the...see?
这就是这里发生的事情
This is what happens here.
这纸巾,松鼠把它全部咀嚼了
This tissue, the squirrels chewed it all up
百万张
in a million pieces.
他们弄得一团糟
They make a mess.
这就是你不使用木屋时,会发生的事情,
That's what happens when you don't use the cabin, you know?
鲍勃说他最好的时光,是和家人在这里度过的
Bob said his best times were out here with his family.
这是我绝对可以看到的
That's something I can definitely see.
对我来说,和家人在一起的最好时光
to me, that's the best times with my family
肯定和埃德娜和女孩们在一起,
for sure with Edna and the girls and, you know,
孩子们,孙子们,他们在这里的一切
the kids, grandkids, everything when they're out here.
那总是最好的,永远
That's always the best, always.
当我们年轻的时候,我们心中的最后一件事
When we were young, the last thing in our mind
是死亡,
was death, you know?
哦,我不喜欢--
oh, no, I don't like that,
变老和死亡的想法
the thought of getting old and dying.
我一点也不喜欢
I don't like that at all.
有些人接受它,而我很难接受它,
some people accept it, and I got a hard time to accept it,
但它必然是这样,我猜,
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表