剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
哦
Oh.
那只狼嚎叫着走开
That wolf is howling away.
那只是一个,不是一群
That's just one, It's not a pack.
哦,不,还有更多
Oh, no, there's more.
它是一群
It is a pack.
你在上面看到它了吗? 那是一只黑狼坐着
You see him up there? that's a black wolf sitting.
哦,它走了
Oh, there he goes.
现在,这是一个真正的荒野声音
Now, that's a true wilderness sound.
北极地区野生动物保护区是美国最大的受保护荒野
北极避难所大致
The Arctic Refuge is roughly
等同于南卡罗来纳州的大小
the size of the State of South Carolina.
你走了数百、数千英里,没有道路,什么都没有
You go for hundreds, thousands of miles without roads, nothing.
1980 年,美国政♥府♥禁止在保护区进行新的人类占领
只剩下七张木屋许可证
我们的许可证只会到我们最后一个孩子去世为止
Our permits only go up until the death of our last child.
100年内,将没有人
Within 100 years, there's gonna be nobody.
我们是最后一个
We are the last.
最后的阿♥拉♥斯加
校对chenym
木屋的位置被隐藏,以保护这些家庭的隐私
我们是最后一批以阿♥拉♥斯加人的方式,在这生活这么久的人
We are the last people that live the way Alaskans lived for so long.
我们在一年中最严寒的月份,来到这里的原因
The reason we are out here at the harshest months of the year
因为那是诱捕季节
is because that's when the trapping seasons are
那是获得毛皮最重要的时候
and that's when the fur is prime.
鲍勃·哈特:每年秋天我回来的时候,
Bob Harte: Every year when I come back in the fall time,
离开这里的唯一方法是乘船或乘飞机
the only to get out here is by boat or by plane
这就是我喜欢的方式
and that's the way I like it.
泰勒·塞尔登:如果你想生活在天堂里,你必须付出代价
Tyler Selden: If you want to live in paradise, you gotta pay the price.
代价是你必须努力工作
The price is that you have to work hard.
查理:不能去商店买♥♥东西,
Charlie Jagow: Can't go to the store and buy something,
或者拿出你的手♥机♥并用谷歌♥搜索
or pull out your iPhone and Google it.
你生命中的大部分时间都花在采集食物上以求生存
So much of your life is just spent gathering food to land to survive.
鲍勃:最大的自♥由♥,做任何我想做的事,
An extreme freedom to do anything I want,
做任何我想做的梦
to dream any way I want.
这就是我爱这个地方的原因,它很狂野!
That's what I love about this country, It's wild!
黑莫:孩他妈? 哦,你想要燕麦片吗?
Mom? Oh, you want oatmeal?
埃德娜:是的
Edna: Yeah.
燕麦粥还是不吃饭?
Oatmeal or no meal?
是的,我们这里没有蜂蜜
Yeah, we don't have the honey here.
晕 是的
Darn. Yeah.
那好吧
Oh, well.
我们在八月一日左右到这里
We get out here around the first of August
然后我呼吸空气
and then I breathe the air
它闻起来很香,然后很酷,很酷
and it smells so good and then it's cool, It's a coolness.
然后我环顾四周的山脉和一切,我只是觉得...
Then I look around at the mountains and everything, I just feel...
这是一种如释重负的感觉
it's a feeling of relief.
我们在城里待了四个月,但那不是真正的家
You know, and we spend four months in town but that's not really home.
这里才是家
Home is here.
所以,你要去打猎
So, you're gonna hunting.
今天就准备吃肉吧
Just get ready for meat today.
真的吗?
Really?
不妨 嗯
Might as well. Mm.
现在是驯鹿季节
Right now it's caribou season.
我们试图得到所有的肉,这样我们就不必
We try to get all the meat so we wouldn't have to
不必在诱捕时,盘算打猎或什么
do hunting and stuff when we're trapping.
这有很多工作
It's a lot of work.
你必须为你的肉食工作
You have to work for your meat.
如果我今天没有得到一头...
If I don't get one today...
是的 当她来到后
Yeah. You know, when she comes.
我们在这里养育了四个女孩
We raised four girls here.
当她们第一次搬出去时,我多年告诉她们,
I told them for years when they first moved out,
我说:“这里永远是家”
I says, "This is always home."
我还是把她们当小女孩一样对待,
I still treat them like little girls,
特别是,克林,她是我的宝贝,她是最小的
especially, Krin, she's my baby, you know, she's the youngest one.
嗯,今年是非常特别的一年
Well, this year was a really special year
因为克林今年生了第一个孩子
because Krin had her first baby this year.
孩子与我同生日,所以这真的很特别
It was born on my birthday and so that was really special.
克林带着孩子来看望我们,
And Krin's coming to visit with the baby,
所以埃德娜真的很期待
so Edna's really looking forward to it.
我也是,但埃德娜很欣喜若狂
I am, too, but Edna's just ecstatic.
我太兴奋了,我要抱起那个孩子
I get so excited that I'm gonna huggie up that baby.
那会很好
That'll be nice.
好吧,我不想去得太晚了
Well, I don't want to go... go too late.
是的 我们需要肉
Yeah. We need meat.
好吧,克林来这里会很开心
Well, Krin will be happy when she comes here
还有新鲜的肉, 是的
and there's fresh meat, you know? Yep.
我可以拿起我的枪出去杀死一只驯鹿
To know that I can just grab my gun and go out and kill a caribou
并为埃德娜和孩子们提供食物,我很喜欢
and provide food for Edna and the kids, I love that.
这很独特,很特别
I mean it's something unique, It's something special.
人群中,只有少数人像这样生活
There's only a handful of us living like this.
这是让人遗憾的事
It's a shame.
今晚,希望我们能吃到新鲜的肉
Tonight... Tonight, we'll have fresh meat, hopefully.
如果你... 不要谈论,去做
If you... Don't talk about it, go get it.
去做
Go do it.
那么一会儿见
We'll see you later.
为了让这种生活方式在家庭中延续,
To keep this lifestyle going within the family,
那是...我想要的,
that's... that's what... I want that, you know?
我希望我活得足够长,我可以拥有所有的孙子孙女
I hope I live long enough that I can have all the grandkids
他们可以出去打猎
that they can go out and hunt.
我也想和他们一起打猎
I'd like to hunt with them, too.
这对我们来说是最重要的
I mean, that's the most important thing to us.
这里是新一代
It's the new generation here.
好吧,爱你 爱你
All right, love you. Love you.
现在小心点
Be careful now.
泰勒:这是一条大河
Tyler: It's a big river.
安静!
Quiet!
它们很兴奋,嗯? 阿什利:是的
They're excited, huh? Ashley: Yeah.
紧张,跟我一样
Nervous, just like me.
今年对我们来说是重要的一年
This is a big year for us
我会试着把这艘船开250英里,到我们的营地
and I'm gonna be trying to take this boat 250 miles up to our camp.
这是处♥女♥航,
This is a virgin run, you know?
这是全新的,
This is all new and, I mean,
说真的,我几乎没有驾船经验
the bare honest truth is that I have very little boating experience.
我刚拿到这艘船,但是...
I just got this boat, but...
我想学习如何自己到达陷阱线
I want to learn how to get to my trap line on my own.
这是传统的做法
It's the traditional way of doing it.
你想解开那个夹子吗? 是的
Do you want to unhook that clip? Yep.
从一开始,这对我们来说就像是一个梦想
From the very beginning, it was kind of like a dream thing for us
能够乘船进去
to be able to boat in.
坐飞机不便宜
It's not cheap to fly.
价格很昂贵...
It's expensive...
每年,我们只有四个月在城里
every year and we only have, you know, four months in town
真的要拼凑钱
to really scramble for the money
把所有东西都打包回树林里要花很多钱
that it costs to charter everything back to the woods.
所以,这一直是目标
So, that's always been the goal.
好吧,我要让她回来
All right, I'm gonna back her in.
后面清了吗? 是的,你很好
Clear back there? Yeah, you're good.
让我快点解开那条链子,泰勒
Let me unhook that chain real quick, Tyler.
达斯汀是我的疯玩的弟弟
Dustin's my crazy brother.
他比我小两岁,从那以后我们一直很亲近...
He's two years younger than me and we've been close since...
他是从出生
you know, he came out of the womb.
他的生活方式和我有点不同,他住在内布拉斯加州,
You know, he has sort of a different lifestyle than me, living in Nebraska,
但他是我可以信赖的人,
but he's the guy that I can count on, you know?
而且他是一个勤奋的人,
And he is a hard worker,
所以我想不出一个更好的人来一起走
so I couldn't think of a better person to bring along.
达斯汀:继续
Dustin: Keep going.
泰勒让我到这里来
Tyler asked me to come up here.
从那以后我们一直在捕鱼、打猎和诱捕,
We've been fishing and hunting and trapping since, you know,
我们是小孩
we were little kids.
他不常回家,所以...
He doesn't get to come home very often, so...
和你哥哥在阿♥拉♥斯加的一次大长船之旅听起来棒极了
a big long boat ride with your brother in Alaska sounded awesome.
我很嫉妒
I am jealous.
我真的很嫉妒我不能一起去旅行
I actually am pretty jealous that I can't be along on the trip.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表