剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
但我现在和离开时不一样了
but I'm different now than when I left.
我和家人一起来到这里,
I've come out here with my family,
斯科特和我都有责任
and both Scott and I both have the responsibility
照顾科比
of taking care of Colby
在这里做所有的日常生活技能,
and doing all the every day life skills out here,
你需要做的事情来维持生命
You know, things that you need to do to stay alive.
所以我们正在加强这些角色,
so we're stepping up to those roles,
我们正在做这些,而妈妈和爸爸正在做
and we're doing them versus mom and dad doing it.
那只猫头鹰还在那里
that owl is still sitting there.
它只是在看着你
He's just watching you.
就是那只鹰鸮
That's that hawk owl.
它的主要饮食是公鹿,
his main diet is bulls, you know?
科林正在发出麝鼠的声音
Krin is making the sound of a muskrat.
也可能是小老鼠的声音,两者兼而有之
could be the sound of a little mouse, too, a little of both.
让猫头鹰对那种噪音感兴趣
got the owl interested in that noise.
你做得很好,科林
You do that pretty good, Krin.
-妈妈教我 -妈妈教你的?
-mom taught me. -mom taught you that?
-嗯 -哦,哇,这很好
-mm-hmm. -oh, wow, that's good.
我没有意识到这一点
I didn't realize that.
让我们低头
let's head down.
我们会在回来的路上打猎
We'll hunt on the way back.
-听起来怎么样? -是的
-How's that sound? -yeah.
- 风高 -哦耶
-windy up high. -oh, yeah.
它们移♥动♥得很快,对吧?
They're moving pretty quick, huh?
你可以通过云来判断,呵呵
You can tell by them clouds, huh.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你只需要继续前进
You just got to keep going.
你必须继续寻找,否则你不是
You have to keep looking, or you're just not
什么都能找到
gonna find anything,
但你的时间不多了
but your time is running out.
一旦船升起,那就是
once the boat goes up, then it's gonna be
很难绕过
a lot harder to get around.
如果我们得到一头驼鹿,那就更难了
It's gonna be a lot harder if we get a moose
把驼鹿带到木屋里
and bring the moose to the cabin.
它确实限制了我们看到动物的机会
It really limits our chances of seeing an animal.
好吧,我们很快就需要一只驼鹿,
Well, we need a moose pretty soon,
我不想让你在晚上开枪
and I don't want you shooting one at night.
是的
yeah.
-我们会顺流而下 -好的
-we'll go downriver. -okay.
最后一次看,但我们必须回到木屋
one last look, but we got to get back to the cabin.
要我拉你吗?
want me to pull you?
去坐下
go sit down.
科比,你听奶奶的
Colby, you listen to grandma.
我得到一支铅笔,基本上,
I'm getting a pencil, basically,
只是一些木炭画一条线
just some charcoal to draw a line.
这是使用我们在这里得到的东西的一部分
I mean, it's part of using what we got out here.
我并没有打算真正做一张桌子,
You know, I didn't plan on really making a table,
但我有时间
but I've got time.
这是一棵死了的树
This was a dead tree.
比如,“我们真的可以用一张桌子”
like, "You know, we could really use a table."
作为一个家庭,确实需要大量的团队合作才能在这里度过难关
It does take a lot of teamwork to make it out here as a family.
我来到这个季节,没有任何期望
I came into this season with no expectations.
我不想对它会是什么先入为主
I wanted no preconceptions of what it was gonna be
它不是什么
and what it wasn't.
这绝对是困难的
It's definitely difficult.
这是一项艰苦的工作
It's hard work.
没有人会为你做这件事
nobody's gonna do it for you.
我每天都在拖水
every day I'm hauling water.
我正在搬运柴火
I'm hauling firewood.
这是一种忙碌而忙碌的生活方式,
It's a busy, busy lifestyle,
不适合只想坐在那里的人
I mean, isn't for people who just want to sit around
看着事情发生,你必须为此而努力
and watch things happen, and you got to work for it.
你必须投入鲜血、汗水和泪水
You got to put in that blood, sweat, and tears
让事情发生
and make something happen.
对于科林、我和科比,这是第一次
for Krin and I and Colby, this is the first time
我们正在试一试,
We're giving this a shot,
让黑莫和埃德娜就在街上,
and having Heimo and Edna just down the street,
很高兴有那个资源在那里
It's so nice to have that resource right there.
我们可以互相帮助
We can help each other out.
这对我们所有人都非常有益
It's just really beneficial for all of us.
我很高兴能带来我的技能,
I'm definitely excited to bring my skills,
看看我们如何利用它们来造福我的家人,
see how we can utilize them for the benefit of my family,
如果我能帮黑莫和埃德娜做点什么,我会的
and if I can help Heimo and Edna with anything, I will.
三块木板宽应该可以
three planks wide should do.
一定要在科林得到驼鹿之前,把这张桌子弄好
definitely get this table done before Krin gets a moose.
熊短暂出现
一只黑熊
我准备从这射击
长距离射击
我一般不会对动物开枪
I generally won't take a shot at an animal
除非我很确定如果我击中它,
unless I'm quite sure that if I hit it,
它会在靠近我射击的地方很快死去
It's gonna die very quickly close to where I shoot.
在熊的射击线路上,有棵树
我得等它再出来
但如果你射杀一只熊,无论你是否伤到它
but if you shoot a bear, whether you wound it
或者射击得很好,
or shoot it quite well,
打熊是很罕见的
It's pretty rare to hit a bear
并立即倒下
and just goes down right away.
它们通常至少跑一段距离
They generally run at least a little bit of distance.
我可以射击了
制片:你射到了吗
我不知道
I don't know.
希望它不会陷入困境
hopefully he doesn't go under the brush.
不过,这有点难说
It's kind of hard to tell, though.
它过得很好
He was going pretty good.
所以我就在那里向熊开枪,
so I shot at the bear right there,
它跑过灌木丛
and he kind of was running through the brush
当我在那里得到第二枪时
When I got my second shot over there.
有一颗云杉
There's one lone spruce.
那是我最后一次,看到它进去的地方
That's where I last saw him go in.
只要保持我的手指交叉我打它
just keep my fingers crossed I hit him.
你射了一头熊,但你不确定你打在哪里
You shoot a bear, and you're not sure quite where you hit it
因为你在300码外射击
'cause you're shooting from 300 yards,
你把自己置于一点危险之中
You're putting yourself in a little bit of danger
当你跟着它进去,遭受反击
getting charged when you go in after him.
我到那去
所以,我要再装好弹♥药♥
熊可能没有死
以前发生过
它们是捕食者,这就是它们保护自己的方式
They're a predator, and that's how they protect themselves.
你们不必过来
你们最好待在这,太危险了
你仍然可以在空气中闻到它,
You can still smell it in the air,
那烧焦的烧烤味
that burned barbecue smell.
不仅烧毁了树木,还烧毁了苔原
Doesn't just burn the trees, but it also burns the tundra.
当它烧毁所有植物性物质时,
When it burns up all the vegetative matter,
那不好
You know, that's not good.
在北极,一切都在缓慢地扩大
everything is on such a slow scale up here in the arctic.
我们的生长季节如此短暂
We have such a short growing season.
它会恢复,但不会在我的有生之年
It'll recover but not in my lifetime.
这是自然循环的一部分
It's part of the natural cycle.
你必须有这些大火才能使森林恢复活力,
You got to have these fires to rejuvenate the forest,
但在短期内,捕手真的很难
but in the short-term it's really hard on trappers.
这是我的几个陷阱
Here's a couple of my traps.
好像有人在这里生了一堆篝火
looks like somebody had a fricking bonfire here
并把我的陷阱扔进火里
and threw my traps in.
有一对在这里
and a couple here.
这个烧得很好
This one got pretty well-torched.
它们由回火钢制成,
They're made out of tempered steel,
所以如果钢再次变热,
so if the steel gets really hot again,
会回火的
It'll blow the temper.
看看那个弹簧有多软?
see how soft that spring is?
我可以用一只手挤压它
I can squeeze it with one hand.
这个陷阱现在基本上没用了
This trap's basically junk now.
就像一场自然灾害,
It's like a natural disaster,
但是对于捕猎者来说没有救灾
but there's no disaster relief for trappers.
我有很多陷阱挂在那里,几百个
I had a lot of traps hanging out there, couple hundred.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表