剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
through a burn with tons of jumbled, jackstrawed timber,
这是一种压倒性的前景
That's kind of an overwhelming prospect.
我一直在考虑我的计划
I mean, I've been thinking about my plan
回到湖边,
to get back over to the lake,
而且我没有太多选择
and I don't have too many options.
我 - 它只是必须发生
You know, I -- it's just got to happen.
我必须在那里找到小径
I got to have a trail over there.
我需要去湖边因为我知道那里有
I need to get to the lake because I know there's
那边有很多皮毛动物,我想诱捕
a bunch of fur over there, and I want to trap.
但我还不知道这需要多长时间
but I don't know yet how long that's gonna take.
是的,明天,我想我正在计划
yeah, tomorrow, I think I'm planning on
只是回到那里--只有我,没有狗,
just going back out there -- just me and no dogs, you know.
从火灾的边缘开始,开始行走...
start at the edge of the burn and start walking...
并希望找到解决办法
and hopefully find a way through.
我们去做熊汉堡吧
let's get some bear burger out.
熊肉是一种肉,你必须彻底煮熟
bear meat is one meat you have to cook thoroughly.
其中有旋毛虫病
You can get trichinosis from it.
我喜欢我的肉红色,但熊是一种肉
I like my meat red, but bear's one type of meat
你不要冒险半途而废
You don't take the risk and cook it halfway.
它可以杀死你
It can kill you.
尤其是当你无法就医时
especially when you can't get medical attention.
在我在这里的日常生活中,我看不到火,
in my day-to-day life out here, I don't see the fire,
但现在我被困在该地区
but now that I'm trapping in the area
我计划在今年诱捕,
that I was planning on trapping this year, you know,
它在那条线上烧得最大,而且烧得非常彻底
It burned the hottest on that line and very thoroughly.
所以归根结底,我就是无法在那个区域诱捕
so it comes down to, you know, I just can't trap that area.
我并没有真正计划我要做什么
I didn't really have a plan of what I was gonna do instead
因为我没有其他区域
'cause I don't have any other area
--的没有那条线,我就没有可以在这个冬天诱捕
that I could really trap this winter without that line.
熊汉堡意大利面和肉丸
bear-burger spaghetti and meatballs.
可能是我在温暖的木屋里最后一顿热饭了
might be my last warm meal in a warm cabin for a little bit.
所以,当然,我要去哪里,
so, of course, where I was gonna go,
我要跑的地区变化很快
what country I was gonna run changed pretty quickly.
鲍勃·哈特听说所有火灾后,给我打了电♥话♥
Bob Harte gave me a call after he heard about all the fires.
他画了这些地图,然后告诉我
He drew these maps, and he told me
他想让我启用他砍出的陷阱线
He wanted me to trap the traplines that he cut.
我想他和我说话时,就知道
I think he knew at the time that he talked to me
他很快就会去世
that he was, um, going to pass away shortly.
他的故去,对我意味着很多东西
It means a lot to me that he would pass,
这一切都交给我
You know, all this on to me.
它的...
It's...
我无法定价的东西
something that I couldn't put a price on.
他最富有成效和最长的线路之一就是在这个领域
one of his most productive and longest lines is in this area.
嗯,所以我想尝试下去找到那条线
um, so I want to try to go down and find that
然后把它找出来
and then get it set out.
我会收拾东西然后去那里
I'll get packed up and head over there.
还有更多的包装和准备工作
There's a lot more packing and preparation
当你住在墙帐篷营地时
When you're staying at a wall-tent camp.
我总是喜欢带两个睡袋
I always like to bring two sleeping bags.
实际上在一个-40度的睡袋里面使用这个 -15度的睡袋,
actually use this 15-below bag inside of a 40-below bag,
然后我有一个衬垫外壳
and then I've got a liner shell.
这些睡袋是你的私人小房♥子
these sleeping bags are your personal little house
你随身携带的,当它低于 -40度时,
that you're carrying with you, and when it's 40 below,
你不想没有它们
You know, you don't want to not have them with you.
你没有那么多机会
You don't take as many chances
当你把自己置于任何情况下
When you're putting yourself in any sort of situation
你没有那个备份的地方
where you don't have that backup.
当我在鲍勃的小径上诱捕时,我会,
When I trap over at Bob's, I'm gonna, you know,
加热我的飞机时要更加小心
be more careful about heating my airplane
或走过那结了薄冰河
or about crossing a river that's got thin ice.
差不多是 -40 度以下,所以我在这里让飞机加热,
It's almost 40 below, so I've had the plane heating here for,
哦,四五个小时
oh, four or five hours.
看起来油很热
looks like the oil's warm.
得到足够的油
got enough oil.
燃油中没有水
Don't have any water in the fuel.
应该不错
should be good.
是的,对我来说,飞机是必须的
yeah, I mean, for me, airplane's kind of a must.
我今天就到不了那条陷阱线上--
You know, I wouldn't be running over to that trapline today
如果我没有飞机
If I didn't have the plane.
好吧
all righty.
我走了
I'm off.
今年夏天我失去了很多区域
I lost so much area this summer.
这会让我的季节变得非常艰难
It's gonna make my season pretty darn hard.
在我找到鲍勃的小径之前,我不能离开这里
I can't trap out here until I find Bob's trail.
嗯
hmm.
可能在这里
might be over here.
好吧,燃烧从这里开始,基本上,
Well, the burn starts here, basically,
我的小径现在结束了
and my trail ends now.
所以我只是想看看我能不能在这些树林里挑一条路
so I'm just gonna see if I can pick a path through these woods,
或者它们还剩下什么,
You know, or what's left of them,
越野直奔湖区
cross-country straight to the lake.
今天要去正东...
just gonna go due east today...
就在那个初升的太阳
right to that rising sun.
这是相当重要的一天
It's a pretty important day.
这将决定未来
This is gonna determine the future
我们如何到达湖边
of how we get over to the lake
然后我将如何度过余下的冬天
and then how I'm gonna spend the rest of my winter.
我还没有太多的陷阱,
I don't have much for traps out yet, you know?
现在是十二月
and it's december.
小径已经损坏,最重要的是,
the trails have been damaged, and on top of that, you know,
河冰真的没有像它应该的那样形成
the river ice really isn't forming like it should.
去那里不安全,
It's not safe to travel there,
这样我就不会被困在河里,
so that's preventing me from trapping on the river,
这里从不缺少挑战
and there's never a shortage of challenges out here.
这里真的是黑白世界,对吧?
truly black-and-white world here, huh?
别的一些东西
something else.
关于这个地区的事情--
the thing about this country up here --
它要么已经燃烧、正在燃烧,要么将燃烧
It's either burned, burning, or gonna burn.
他们就是这么说的
That's what they say.
所以它只是地理的一部分
so it's just part of the landscape.
这是自然循环的一部分
It's part of the natural cycle.
你总是可以期待这里发生森林火灾
You can always expect forest fire up here.
但是,那场大火改变了游戏规则
but still, that fire was a game changer
我们在这里的余生,
for the rest of our lives out here, you know.
阿什利和我永远不会一样
It's never gonna be the same for Ashley and I.
是的,看到了吗?
yeah, see?
这才是真正令人困惑的东西
That's the kind of stuff that will really confuse
一个人就是这里所有的败笔
a person is all the blowdowns up here.
因为我知道我的小径是这样的
'cause I know my trail went like that,
然后它通过那里
and then it went up through there.
看看所有的树是怎么倒下的?
and see how all the trees fell?
这条路很痛苦
This trail is misery.
这是纯粹的地狱
It's pure hell.
我必须努力保持对我的态度
I've got to try and keep my bearings about me.
看看失去它是多么容易
You know, and see how easy it is to lose it.
只是...
It's just...
一切看起来都一样
everything looks the same.
你可以站在它旁边,然后...
You could be standing right next to it and...
...几乎不知道
...could hardly know.
我只是感到困惑,因为我以为我们来自...
I'm just confused 'cause I thought we came from...
我们必须...
We must have...
好吧,我必须以这种方式跟随它
Well, I got to follow it back this way.
等待 等待 等待 等待
wait. wait. wait. wait.
这可能是我的小径
This might be my trail.
所以,那是我的地标
so, that's my landmark.
是的 看?
yep. see?
一圈扎线
piece of tie wire.
我的陷阱应该在下面的某个地方
my trap should be down here somewhere.
是的 果然,就在那里
yep. sure enough, there it is.
杆子烧了,但是--
the pole burned, but --
疯狂的 我没想到我会找到它
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表