剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
下次我们这样做的时候,
next time we do this,
你可以自己走路,小女孩
You can walk yourself, little girl.
哦,是的 让我们生火吧
oh, yeah. let's get a fire going.
好的
all right.
在那里,我有很多美好的回忆
being up there, I just have a lot of really good memories
关于登上王座山
about going to the Throne
并在那里享用野餐午餐
and having, like, a picnic lunch up there.
他也喜欢我和妈妈在身边
and he loved having my mom and me be around, too.
但我想我爸爸喜欢待在这里
but I think my dad liked to be up here,
像,一个人
like, by himself
想想这里的生活,
and just think about life out here,
看到这一切并接受它
see it all and take it all in.
又好又安静
nice and quiet.
你可以想象他在这里,只是坐在这里,
You can picture him up here, just sitting up here,
眼前是河流,背后是群山
the river right in front, mountains in the background.
他的地区,他心爱的,美妙的阿♥拉♥斯加
his country, his beloved, wonderful Alaska.
是的
yep.
感觉活着,这一切的一部分
feeling alive, part of it all.
想做一些骨灰吗?
want to do some ashes?
就像教堂里的那杯酒
It's like the cup of wine in church.
做一个赞美
have a little celebration.
鲍勃很简单
Bob was simple.
好吧,鲍勃 他是一个非常简单的人
okay, Bob.he was a very simple man.
塔利西亚和我都知道,他不需要什么大的仪式
Talicia and I both know he doesn't need any big ceremony.
他很高兴,我们又来了
He's just glad we're here again.
我们爱你,鲍勃
We love you, Bob.
好吧,这片土地就是生命
Well, this land around here is life.
是生机 它是纯净的
It's aliveness. it's pure.
这是他一生的挚爱,他的愿望都在这里
It's the love of his life. his desires were all here.
这是他感觉最好并且可以做到的地方
This is where he felt best and could do
他想做的事,自♥由♥自在,
what he wanted to do, be free in it,
当然,对此有话要说
and there is something to say about that, for sure.
他去了!
there he goes!
随风入树,
with the wind into the trees,
飘入河中...
Down to the river...
在树林里
on the bluff.
我喜欢它,我喜欢他出去
I love it. I love that he's going out there.
我很喜欢那个 我只是做
I do love that. I just do.
他是我见过的最独特的人
He's the most unique person I ever met
因为他确实按照他想要的方式生活
in that he really did live life the way he wanted to live.
给你,鲍勃
for you, Bob.
开始了
Here we go.
尽管鲍勃没有四处走动,但他无处不在
though Bobs' not walking around, he's every place here.
你可以看到它,你可以感觉到它
You can just see it and you can feel it.
自♥由♥
freedom.
所以我喜欢它
so I like it.
这对我来说是一个真正的宝藏,最好的东西
that's a real treasure for me, the best thing.
享受它,鲍比
enjoy it, bobby.
嘿,鲍勃,你可以在宝座山上待很久
Hey, Bob, you can stay up in the Throne for a long time.
鲍勃哈特给我打电♥话♥
Bob Harte gave me call
在他听说所有火灾后的一两天
a day or two after he heard about all the fires.
他告诉我,他想让我运行诱捕他--
He told me he wanted me to trap his --
他砍割下的陷阱线
the traplines that he cut.
黑莫出去打驼鹿了
Heimo's out hunting moose.
我们需要肉过冬
We need meat for the winter.
顺便也能看出来他往哪边走
and you can tell which way he's going by the way
雪被扔了
the snow is thrown.
有什么让他害怕
something scared him.
我必须努力保持对我的态度
I've got to try and keep my bearings about me.
我需要去湖边
I need to get to the lake
因为我知道那里有一堆毛皮
because I know there's a bunch of fur over there.
这只驼鹿,过河了
This moose, he crossed the river.
速度是唯一让我无法突破的东西
speed is the only thing that keeps me from breaking through.
如果你被吸到那冰下,
If you get sucked under that ice,
他们可能永远找不到你的尸体
They'll probably never find your body.
但请坚持住
but just hold on.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表