剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
talented young man a score of 27.
...给这个有才的年轻人27分
And then it was my turn.
接下来就该我上场了
Right, this is it.
好的 就是现在
My shot at glory.
我的荣誉之战
Everything I'd learned would be brought into sharp focus.
我所学的一切都要被完美的发挥出来
Gas, gas, gas, gas, gas!
油门 油门 油门
The key is to not hit them.
关键在于不要撞倒它们
Here, in the moment of truth...
现在 这个关键时刻...
I'm waiting for amber. There it is.
我在等黄灯 来了
Amber and...
黄灯...
Forward to glory for Grand Tour!
为了GT的荣誉
Clutch kick!
离合器弹开有些冲
Oh, shit!
哦 该死
Oh! And across the line!
哦 冲线了
Yeah!
太棒了
Yeah, I clipped the flag.
哦 我把旗子给撞倒了
That's probably an extra point, I imagine.
也许会有额外加分...吧
Erm... I'll just restart,
额 车子熄火了
because I wanted to stop there for a minute.
因为我只是想在这里待一会儿
Yep. Oh, I've stalled again.
哦 我又熄火了
Yep. Yep.
没错
Thank you.
谢谢大家
So...
那么...
Hold on. What was your final score?
等一下 你最终的得分是多少
Two.
Two?
只有2分
You were useless!
你真没用
No, listen, gentlemen. Gentlemen.
不 听着 绅士们
I have to say, I'm delighted that you now have, albeit limited, drifting skills,
我要说 我很高兴 你现在尽管有瑕疵 但是掌握了漂移技术
cos it means I have a playmate,
因为这样我就有玩伴了
as this short montage from the last 12 weeks shows.
接下来是一段我们12周节目的总结
Yeah, you see?
是啊 看到了吧
Yeah. Yeah. On the edge.
没错 总是在极限状态下
Now, I admit... I admit it's not...
现在 我要承认 承认这不是个...
It's not important work, really.
这不是啥重要的工作
No, we haven't actually cured anything.
我们什么东西都没有治愈
No, we haven't brought peace to troubled parts of the world or any of that.
我们也没能解决地球上某些地区的争端
No, but it is a job.
不过 我们这也是份工作
It is a job, and we're very good at it.
也是份工作 而我们很擅长这个
No, you're not very good at it.
不 你才不擅长呢
No, well, I've got some items from the unseen footage bin
不 我这里有些从废片垃圾桶里找到的未播片段
that would suggest otherwise.
看看是不是另一种情况
Unfortunately, we don't have time for that.
很不幸 我们没时间放这个
Sadly. Cor, that's a pity!
很不幸 太可惜了
No, no. You're wrong. We do have time.
不 不 我们有时间
Who wants to see that? Nobody.
谁想看那种东西 没人想看
OK. Let's roll it.
好吧 咱们放一下
Here is Richard Hammond.
这个是理查德·哈蒙德
Can he contain 170 horsepower?
他能否应付的了170匹马力呢
No, it would appear not.
不 看来他不能应付好
Jeremy Clarkson, Porsche 911 GT3.
杰里米·克拉克森和保时捷911 GT3
Oh, there we go. You see, I have actually made a mess of that.
哦 你看我在这里有些搞砸了
Yes, you have, and we saw it.
是啊 你搞砸了 我们也看到了
Richard Hammond negotiating Your Name Here.
理查德·哈蒙德正在通过你来定弯道
Your name, in this instance, is Total Bell End, it would appear.
你来定弯道的名字 很显然 这次名字是"彻底的二货"
Clarkson, has he tamed the GT3?
克拉克森 他能驯服GT3吗
No!
不能
I've had an idea. Hold on.
我有个好主意 等一下
I bet it wasn't this.
我猜不是啥好主意
Watch this. Ready?
看好了 准备好
Never say that.
永远不要立这种Flag
Even if you're just in a four-door family saloon,
你甚至开一辆四门家轿都会失控
it's disastrous.
太糟糕了
Right, Richard Hammond, has he got it yet?
好的 理查德·哈蒙德 他能成功吗
Yes, I think he has. Yes! Yes!
好的 我认为他成功了 好的
No. No, he hasn't got it.
不 不 他失败了
I tell you what--
我跟你们讲
A couple of moments.
有那么几个瞬间
Don't worry. Don't worry.
别担心 别担心
In the future, we'll just get
在未来的节目中
an armless man and small boy to do those bits.
我们会让一个没胳膊的人和一个小男孩来做这些动作
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
As opposed to a fat man and a small boy.
应该是一个胖老头子和一个小男人
Anyway...
无论如何...
Listen, on that terrible disappointment,
说来很伤感
it is time to end not just the show but the entire series.
不仅是今天的节目 而是整季节目都要结束了
Thank you so much for watching.
非常感谢各位的守候
Thank you all for coming.
非常感谢各位的到来
And we'll see you later in the year for more of this.
我们今年晚些时候再见
Take care. Goodbye.
保重 再见
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表