剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Well, you carry on. I'm not doing any racing.
你们玩你们的 我才不赛车
That's utterly pointless.
一点意义也没有
On the outskirts of the city,
在市郊
we found a rather excellent circuit
我们找到了一个不错的赛道
where we could do timed laps,
在这里 我们可以跑圈计时
and James could try out his new vacuum cleaner.
詹姆斯可以玩玩他新买♥♥的吸尘器
Oh, yes.
爽歪歪
Are you ready? No.
准备好没 不行
Why not? Temperatures and pressures.
你干嘛 要等水温和胎压
This is a racing machine. Look at it.
这可是赛道神器 看看它
It's a plastic beach buggy parked near a V8.
不过是塑料沙滩车 停在V8旁边
With aero. Really?
还有空力套件 少来
In...
各就各位
..three, two, one, go!
.3 2 1 起步
Yeah, I'm gonna do it in gear.
得让我挂上档
Give it a shot. I'm gonna try that.
再试试 让我再试试
In No! Throttle's jammed.
各就各位 不行 油门卡死了
Jammed. In
还是卡着的 各就各位
No! You can keep saying "in"
停 这破油门
till the cows come home. The throttle...
你说 各就各位 说到天黑也没用
Three, two, one, begin!
3 2 1 走起
Why... Why have you stopped?
怎么停下了
The throttle may have gone a bit open.
油门又收不回来了
My throttle is totally broken.
油门完全报废
Anyway, Hammond... Yeah?
话说回来 哈蒙德 啥事
Any car which can wheelie off the line...
任何起步能前轮飞起的车
is going to be able to beat yours, and would have done.
击败你都完全没问题
So... Sorry.
不好意思 打断你
You're saying because your car started,
你是说 你的车刚开跑
well, 50 yards away over there,
没跑50米就坏了
wheelied, was uncontrollable, slammed back down
前轮飞起 失控 砸下来
and broke itself, it's the best on the track?
趴窝 这就是赛道神器么
Yes.
没错
Well, much learned. Really useful. Glad we did it.
长知识了 真实用 多亏这比赛
With Jeremy's endlessly troublesome car fixed again,
等杰里米把不断出状况的车修好
we scooped up James' Dyson and continued northwards
我们没收了詹姆斯的戴森 继续向北
towards the finish line at the border with Angola.
向安哥拉边境前进
The going was smooth and easy and eerily quiet,
一路上 风顺 路平 不同寻常地安静
which begged a question.
这就奇怪了
Now, apparently, Namibia is the most dangerous place in the world to drive.
据说纳♥米♥比♥亚♥是世界上开车最危险的地方
There are more accidents per head then anywhere else,
这里的人均事故率比其它地方都高
and car accidents are the first
而且 在青年人口中
and most common cause of death in young adults.
车祸是造成死亡最大的诱因
How? How can that be so?
为什么 这怎么可能
I mean... the place is empty.
你看 这里万里无人
In Britain, there are 250-260 people for every square kilometre.
在英国 平均每平方公里有250-260人
Here... it's two.
在这里 平均只有2人
Two!
两个人
This makes the Australian outback look like Monaco.
与这相比 澳大利亚的荒漠像是摩纳哥一样热闹
Monkey! Monkey!
有猴子
Huge anus! Did you see that thing's anus?
屁♥眼♥超大 你们看到了吗
I, however, was not thinking
与此同时
about population statistics or monkeys' bottoms.
我想的不是人口数和猴臀
I was just happy to be on a smooth surface
我只是庆幸终于开在了平路上
in a car that wasn't filled with dust.
而且车里不再遍布灰尘
I shall relax...
轻松上阵
...with the lovely view.
风景迷人
Sadly, though, a few miles later...
不幸地是 几里路之后
Ow! Ow! Oh, my nuts! Ow!
嗷嗷嗷 我的蛋蛋啊
Stop it!
别闹了
James May?
詹姆斯梅
Yes, I can hear you, but it's very uncomfortable
我能听到 我太不爽了
and my car has... has cut out.
我的车也 说坏就坏了
Mercifully for James,
詹姆斯很幸运
we eventually arrived at a game reserve,
我们开到了野生动物保护区
which we decided would be an ideal place
我们决定这里是理想的
to set up camp for the night.
过夜宿营地
That's what we need.
这就够了
As Hammond built his canvas hovel...
一边是哈蒙德搭建帆布小破屋
...James and I were looking forward to a more civilised evening
我和詹姆斯期待着更文明的夜晚
in the tents we'd bought,
就在我们顺带买♥♥来的管家
and which had been erected
为我们建起来
by the butler we'd also bought.
过夜帐篷里
Thank you, Giovanni.
多谢 乔瓦尼
Tuck your shirt in, man! It's not a bloody caravan site.
把你衬衫塞裤子里 这不是房♥车旅行
Erm... I'm just thinking, dinner.
我在想 晚餐
Mm. Do you mind if I get changed?
我先去换件衣服行不行
No, exactly. I'm gonna have a shower. Mm.
我也要去冲个澡
Or I may have a bath, actually. Why not?
去泡个澡吧 真心赞
Giovanni, could you run the baths?
乔瓦尼 去把热水准备了
Apparently, this place has got oysters.
据说这家餐厅还有牡蛎
Really? Here? Yeah. I know, it's extraordinary.
是么 在这还有 可说是呢 多厉害
Who knew?
谁能想到咧
Are you coming for some dinner?
来共进晚餐吗
What do you mean, "Coming for dinner"? I'm cooking here.
你什么意思 共进晚餐 我都在这儿做好了
There's a restaurant just down there.
那里有一家餐厅
A restaurant? Yeah, just down there.
餐厅 没错 就在前面
I don't want to go.
我不想去
I'm cooking this. I'm doing it properly, camping.
我在这里正经露营
Well, come and I'll join you after dinner.
你就来 餐后我来找你们
Whatever.
随你吧
He's such a peasant, isn't he?
他整个一土老汉
It's just unbelievable.
太不可思议了
That evening in the restaurant,
晚饭时
Hammond never did join us.
哈蒙德并没有加入我们
But James and I were not short of company.
不过我和詹姆斯却不孤单
Oh, look, there's rhinos! There's actual rhinos!
看 有犀牛 真犀牛哎
And they've been dehorned.
它们的牛角已经被拔了
为了防止偷猎者射杀犀牛
才把牛角摘除
不过你知道偷猎者现在会干出什么事来吗
他们也会杀牛角摘除过的犀牛
他们会跟踪一只犀牛 跟踪几天
如果发现犀牛没有角 就把它射掉
以后就不用再跟踪同一只犀牛了 节省时间
你知道现在犀牛角什么价吗
On the... On the market? Yeah, in Vietnam.
在黑市场上吗 对 比如在越南
我敢猜是一大笔钱
32万美金
-比金条还值钱 -老天爷啊
就连这只犀牛上还留下的那个小瘤
我估计也值几千美金
我正要说 不论多细致地除角
还是会有一点遗留在鼻子里面
-这太令人寒心了 -可说是的
我想我们既然来了 就做点贡献
一定可以想出解决办法的
一定可以
第二天清晨 天一亮我就被征兵
进了克拉克森和梅犀牛保护小队
他们俩居然一口咬定
我们的沙滩车是跟踪偷猎者的首选车辆
不可否认 他们说的犀牛问题有道理
It is ridiculous.
简直荒谬
在非洲 平均每天都有两只犀牛被射杀
被卖♥♥给黑市 因为有人迷信
犀牛角能治癌症 阳痿 甚至宿醉
不过要正面解决这个大问题
我们几个是最佳人选么
在超♥市♥里捐献个一块钱
让专家来解决问题 岂不是更有效
从昨天住宿的地方
我拿了支麻♥醉♥枪♥
但我找不到谁能当靶子
估计偷猎者是不会用大路
于是我们驶进了树丛里寻找
那边怎么样
没有偷猎者
这里有轮胎记
It may be some poacher.
可能会是偷猎者
Oh, no, wait.
不对
百路驰轮胎 这是詹姆斯的胎记
你给我听着 我们这事儿太蠢了
怎么蠢了
你怎么能认出来偷猎者
-就算你找到了 又能把他怎么样 -射他
这次旅程唯一的目的
只是开三辆沙滩车到安哥拉边境
-没错 -这对人类社会没什么贡献
-说得对 -这么转悠着就有贡献了么
哈蒙德 我们有一天时间 给我们24小时
就一天 之后我们保证重新再上路
持怀疑态度的队友让步之后
我决定改变策略
放弃陆路 从空中搜索
借用些沙漠滑翔帆伞设备
-杰里米 -啥事
如果我们活不回来 你记住 我恨死你了
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表