剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Come on, come on, come on.
快点
Out of the way. And you in the Audi. Come on.
让开 开奥迪的那个 快点
As the traffic eased,
随着交通的缓解
Hammond was knocking on the door of 150 miles an hour.
鼹鼠的速度逼近了240km/h
That's 148.
现在是238
Forty-nine.
And I, too, was getting close.
同时 我也相差不远了
150 coming up. 150 any minute now.
240 快点 随时都能到240
Come on, stretch it, stretch it, stretch it, stretch it, stretch it.
快点 跟上
Sadly, it was hard to say how fast James was going,
不幸的是 很难说船长到底开到了多少
because he's an imbecile.
因为他是个弱智
Oh, yeah! That big number's coming up.
哦耶 已经到那个数字了
Got to beat 151.
马上就要241了
Shit!
去他的
Why won't it go any faster than that?
为什么就跑不了更快了
Come on!
加油
Why won't you go any faster than 148?
为什么就是超不过238
Eventually, heavy traffic ended this important test.
最终 拥堵的交通结束了这次重要的测试
Right, as we are in a traffic jam,
是的 由于我们在堵车
I may as well give you the results of Who Dares Wins.
我要宣布"谁敢赢"杯比赛的结果
Richard Hammond, 155 miles an hour.
理查德·哈蒙德 249km/h
I maxed the Range Rover at 149.
我达到了路虎的极速 239km/h
And James May, because he's a blithering idiot,
詹姆斯·梅 由于他是个唠叨的蠢货
6,000rpm.
6000转的转速
The idiot's car had also drained its tank,
那个蠢货的车油箱还空了
so while he was filling up,
所以在他加油的时候
I set up another of my clever demonstrations.
我又做了另一个机智的示范
Gentlemen, observe.
先生们 看着
You can buy very expensive sunglasses.
你可以买♥♥副很贵的太阳镜
These ones are made from real gold.
这副是用金子做的
Or you can buy very cheap sunglasses.
或者你也可以买♥♥副便宜的
But what do we all do?
但我们都是怎么做的
We all have Ray-Bans.
我们戴的都是雷朋
You do know you're just being irritating, don't you?
你知道你这样挺讨人厌的 是吧
All you've actually told us about your car is something to do with underpants,
你告诉我们所有事情都只是你的车和内♥裤♥
iguanas and sunglasses.
鬣蜥还有太阳镜有关
I'm just saying.
我只是在说
Back on the move, we continued to follow James
回到路上 我们继续跟着船长
on our journey to the Nürburgring.
开往去纽伯格林的路
But after a while, I started to worry.
但过了一会儿 我担心了起来
Where's he going?
他在往哪儿走
Why have we turned off the motorway?
我们怎么下了高速
James...
詹姆斯
Well, I'm going to get straight to the point.
我要直说了
This is not the Nürburgring.
这不是纽伯格林
It's Nuremberg.
这是纽伦堡
Ah, well, yes, but
呃 好吧 但是…
The thing is, I can't actually speak German,
问题是 我并不怎么会说德语
only the bit about hands being wet because he's under a waterfall.
唯一的一句是因为他站在瀑布下面所以手弄湿了
But Nürburgring is the same in English as it is in German.
但纽伯格林在英语和德语中的发音一样
I did it with voice control in German with my car.
我用车里德语的语♥音♥控制试了一下
It was set to German. I said Nürburgring and it went "blink"
现在设成德语了 我说了纽伯格林然后 它砰地一声确认了
and I said, "Yes." But it's a similar name.
然后我说"是" 但这两个名字挺像的
Well, I didn't pronounce it properly.
好吧 是我发音不太对
That's like muddling up our names cos they both begin with J.
这就像把我们俩的名字弄错了就因为他们都是J开头的
Look, let's not get all bogged down
这样 我们不要纠结在这个问题上
with who's been a massive idiot
研究谁才是最蠢的那个
and despite what he claims can't do anything properly.
尽管他声称自己什么事都干不好
Nothing.
没什么
Why don't we try and find one?
为什么不试着找一个?
And that is exactly what Hammond did.
这就是哈蒙德找的
Where?
在哪儿
Well, it's all around you. Look, I've marked it out.
就在你周围 看 我已经标出来了
Look, it goes around there and up there and along there,
看 它绕到那里然后上去再到那边
and then down there and round there.
之后下来然后绕到那儿
It's not really a track, is it?
这并不是个赛道 对吧
No, it's better. It's rallying.
不 比它更好 这是拉力赛道
This will be the first ever Nuremberg Rally.
这将是纽伦堡史上的第一次拉力
ell, not the... absolute first ever.
好吧 不算是… 绝对的第一次
He's right.
没错
Do you imagine, if we did motorcycling round here,
你是不是在想 如果我们在这骑摩托车绕上一圈
it would be the first ever Nuremberg Trials?
就会变成纽伦堡史上第一次越野摩托赛
Well, we could give it a go.
我们可以试一试
Let's not run before we can walk, eh?
我们先一步步来 好吧
Since Hammond's course featured twisting bends,
鉴于鼹鼠的赛道满是曲折的弯道
loose surfaces,
坑洼的表面
sheer drops and piles of enormous rocks everywhere,
陡峭的下坡和随处可见的大石块
some practice laps were in order.
我们需要先试跑几圈
Slightly slow there cos I go round a dusty one,
需要开慢点因为我会弄的都是灰
and then this is... I have no idea.
还有这个…我也不知道是什么
"Danger." Right. I'll take note of that.
"危险" 好吧 我会注意的
I don't want to fall off there.
我不想从那儿掉下去
Oh, shit. I really don't want to fall off there.
哦 去他的 我真的不想从那儿掉下去
Now, this bit is really scary.
现在这就有点吓人了
Yeah.
是的
That's a bit of a trouser-changer.
这容易让人尿裤子
Ooh! Now, this is quite interesting,
哦 这就有点儿意思了
cos in normal use,
因为在正常使用时
all of the power is sent to the rear wheels in the Jag.
所有的动力都会被输送到捷豹的后轮
But it can then send power,
但它之后就会输出动力
up to 50% of it, to the front wheels.
到前轮 最多达到50%
Right, this is where I can go very wrong if I'm not careful.
好的 如果我不小心点在这上就要有大♥麻♥烦了
Oh, shit.
去他的
Clarkson, meanwhile, had decided he didn't need to have a practice.
与此同时 克拉克森觉得他没必要试跑
What are you doing?
你在干什么
It's my baked beans demonstration for when Hammond gets back.
这是我等哈蒙德回来要做的烘豆示范
Because we've got cheap supermarket beans,
因为我们有便宜的超♥市♥的豆子
then expensive...
还有贵的…
Oh, God. I haven't got time for this.
哦 天呐 我没时间听你说这些
And then, in the middle, the Range Rover...
然后 在它们中间 路虎…
With practice over,
试跑结束之后
Hammond lined up on the beginning line for his timed lap.
哈蒙德停在了计时圈的起跑线前
Richard Hammond, begin in three, two, one.
理查德·哈蒙德 倒计时 3 2 1
Go!
开始
Here we go.
就是这样
Now, come on, Hammond. Concentrate.
加油 哈蒙德 集中
Oh! That was beautiful lift-off oversteer.
哦 真是漂亮的轻微腾空加转向过度
A little bit of a brake, and then...
一点点刹车 然后…
Ooh! That's too fast there.
哦 开得太快了
I just had a wee.
我刚刚尿出来了
Right, let's predict what he's saying in there.
好的 我们猜他现在会说什么
He'll say the traction control won't be turned off properly.
他会说牵引力控制系统没有完全关死
Cos you can't turn the traction control off completely.
因为你不可能完全关掉牵引力控制
He'll say, "I need power and there isn't any!"
他会说 "我需要动力但它完全没有"
Come on! Where's the power?
拜托 动力呢
Give me power! Give me power!
给点动力
Now, this one... Oh, shit.
现在 这里… 哦 不
This is the really fast bit.
实在是太快了
Come on, baby! Come on. That's it. Give me power.
加油 宝贝 就是这样 来点儿动力
Going in with big speed here.
快速驶入这里
Now, brake early, early, early, early, early,
现在 刹车 早一点
and then turn in.
然后转弯
Bury it.
埋起来吧
I'm gonna be miles faster than him.
我能比他快好几公里
Well, you haven't even done any practice.
但你没有试跑过
I know.
我知道
Yes, it is.
是的没错
Come on!
加油
Giving it all she can. That's it, there you go.
有多快开多快 没错 就是这样
Little burst and across the line.
稍微加点油门然后冲线
Five minutes 56 dead.
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表