剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
It's the end of the road.
这就是世界末日
There's this... a new organisation.
不过现在...有了一个组织
It's called Charity Car, where you can give your car to them,
它叫"慈善汽车" 你可以把自己的车捐给他们
they deal with all the paperwork and what have you and take your car away.
他们负责处理所有的文件工作 然后把你的车开走
Yeah? And then they give the money that they raised to a charity of your choice.
然后他们把筹集来的善款捐赠给你指定的对象
That's a nice idea. I like that.
这是个好主意 我喜欢
So that, you know, it's sad your old car's gone,
这样 尽管你的旧车被拿走了
but now... you know, a donkey can be rescued.
但是...你也知道 一头驴会因此被拯救了
And your car lives on in the smile of an abandoned donkey.
你旧车的生命 在一头驴脸上的笑容中延续下去
That's a beautiful thing. That's what we're about.
这是个很美丽的事 我们就是这样一档有爱心的节目
That's what this show is, it's all heart.
我们的节目就是这样 全是爱心啊
It's what we are.
我们就是这样的人
that underpin everything, really, on this show.
...我们整个节目的两大基石啊
I've got some conversation for you.
我这里还有一个话题
Yes, which is that there's a website that tells you
没错 还记不记得有个网站可以告诉你
how many of any given type of car are still left on the roads of Britain today, yes?
某种车子在英国的马路上究竟还剩几辆的那个网站
网址在这:http://www.howmanyleft.co.uk
*具体应该是TopGear.S17.E06
And I'm afraid we have some sad news.
我想我们要听到一些坏消息了
Yeah, we do. This is a big worry.
没错 这是一个令人担忧的消息
You remember the Citroën Saxo VTS, yeah? There it is.
你们还记不记得雪铁龙Saxo VTS 就是它
The car of the angry yob.
一辆当年小混混的专用车
It is the ideal car to nip out and steal a chainsaw in.
这是偷东西 然后出来跑路的理想车型
A fabulous, proper, fizzy little hatchback. Loved it.
一辆非常出色 很刺♥激♥的小钢炮 我很喜欢
Well, in 2008, there were 5,000 of them on the road.
但是 在2008年 还有5000辆行驶在路上
This year, 491 left on the road.
今年 路上只剩491辆了
And, in fact... I know, this is a worry.
并且 实际上...我知道 很令人担忧
Look, we've got a little chart. We've drawn this up.
大家看 我们做了个图表 我们画了这个图表
At that rate, by 2019, they'll all have gone.
按照目前的淘汰率 在2019年 所有的车就都会消失了
There's also the Vauxhall Calibra 16V.
同样命运的还有沃克斯豪尔的Calibra 16V
There's a picture. We used to love that.
这里有张照片 我们过去都很喜欢这车
Do you know, there are only 323 of those left,
你们知不知道 这车只有323辆存世了
and they could be extinct within a year.
这款车会在一年内消失灭绝
And what's interesting is there are people all over the world
然而有趣的是 全世界有无数的人们
working hard to save the tiger from extinction,
在致力于拯救老虎灭绝
but nobody is doing anything to save the Vauxhall Calibra 16V.
但是却没有人在意拯救沃克斯豪尔Calibra 16V
We've identified something here.
我们的确说出了些正经事
However, there is some good news in all of this. The Morris Ital.
不过 这其中也有一些好消息 比如说Morris Ital
175,000 of these... turds were made,
175000辆...狗屎被制♥造♥出来
were squeezed out by the Austin.
被奥斯汀车厂'拉'出来
And in 2015, there were only 35 left.
在2015年 只剩下35辆
Yes! Now you can cheer!
没错 大家可以欢呼了
That is good news.
这是个好消息
Only 35 on the road.
只有35辆存世了
No. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. You're absolutely right.
不 等一下 等一下 等一下 你说的很对
But before you celebrate, yes, 35 left on the road in 2015.
但是在庆祝之前我要是 2015年有35辆车存世
Mm-hm.
然后呢
What, so they're going up?
啥 数字不跌反涨?
Are they mating?
它们还会繁殖么
I think people are restoring them.
我认为是有人在修复这款车
What people?
什么人
Anyway, look... No, you're possibly right, but I've done a calculation.
无论如何 你说的对 但是我做了计算
And at that rate... That's a 34% increase in just one year.
按照这个增长率 这可是一年增长了34%啊
And at that rate, by the year 2044,
按照这个增长率 到2044年
all 175,000 Morris Itals will be back on the road.
所有175000辆Morris Itals都会回到路上
Oh, my God!
我的上帝啊
It is. That, ladies and gentlemen, is Brexit.
这就是- 女士们先生们 这就是英国脱欧啊
That's what they want: backwards with Britain.
这就是他们想要的:和不列颠一起退步
It is time now, since we've reached the end of Conversation Street,
好 到时间了 今天的侃大街到这里就结束了
to select reverse and have a look at this.
先挂个倒挡 看看这辆车
This is the Bentley Bentayga.
这是宾利添越
A massive, luxurious, four-wheel-drive
一个魁伟的 奢华的 四驱
SUV shooting brake.
SUV猎装车型
The question is,
问题是
is it any good, or is it a load of...
它是否真的如此 还是说只是一堆...
What's the word?
什么词儿呢
Well, to find out, James brought it here...
为了解开谜底 我们船长把它带来了这儿
to the German Alps.
德国境内的阿尔卑斯山脉
Right, I'll get straight to the point.
好 直奔主题
It is tremendous.
这绝对是极好的
The important thing to remember about this car is this.
关于这辆车最重要的东西是
It's not an off-roader, it's not an SUV.
它既不是越野也不是SUV
First and foremost, it's a Bentley.
最最重要的 它是宾利
That's what this car is about.
这就是它的本质
I'm already loving it.
我已经爱上它了
But then... guess what?
但是 后来...你猜怎么着
The problem is that a barebones Bentley
问题来了 一辆宾利添越乞丐版
costs £160,000,
要花16万英磅
and for £12,000 less than that,
但是 少花12000磅
you can have this.
你就能拥有这个
An all-singing, all-dancing, everything-fitted-as-standard
一个能歌♥善舞 一切都是标配的
supercharged Range Rover.
5.0升机械增压发动机的路虎揽胜
Or, for £120,000 less than that, you can have this,
或者 比揽胜再便宜12万磅 你也可以拥有这个
the new Jaguar F-PACE.
全新捷豹F-PACE
And it's not like this thing is a garden shed.
并且 同那家伙不同 这是一个花♥园♥小洋♥房♥♥
It's got loads of clever stuff on it.
它有超多设计精巧的东西
So if you're coming back from the shops
所以 如果你扛了一堆东西
with your arms full of heavy bags,
从商店回来 手里满是采购成果
you can open the boot with your foot.
你可以用脚打开后备箱
Yeah, but I can do that with a Range Rover.
没错 但是同样的事路虎揽胜也可以做到
And you don't get one of these. Look.
但你没有这其中之一 看
It's a waterproof, go-anywhere bracelet
防水便携式手环
that you use to lock...
这个 你可以使用它来锁车...
and unlock it, and start the engine,
或解锁它 还可以启动引擎
so you don't need to carry keys in your pocket.
所以你不再需要常在口袋里装一把钥匙了
That...
这个...
That's actually quite a good idea.
那的确是一个好主意
How do you charge it up?
你怎么给他充电呢?
Oh, hello.
噢 哈喽
Puff Daddy is arriving.
吹牛老爹来了
Do you think he's wearing a chain?
看他像不像脖子上披了一条锁链
You know, that thing costs four times more than the Jag.
你知道 那个东西可是一般捷豹四倍的价钱呢
And it's not like the badges are that different.
这不像这个车标这样与众不同
That Jag is... a car.
那个捷豹只是...一辆车啊
This is more of a statement.
这可不仅仅是单纯的高调奢华而已啊
This is a new way of understanding
还是一个对人类生存环境的
the condition of being human.
全新理解方式
It is the last word in luxury.
是对奢华最高诠释
It's a very expensive statement, though.
这可真是一个昂贵的高调啊
I mean, if you've got the money to buy that, you could buy the Jag
我是说 如果你有钱去买♥♥那玩意儿不如去买♥♥个捷豹
and still have £130,000 to spend on a PR agent
并且还有13万磅省下来雇个公♥关♥代理人
to put you on breakfast TV talking about how great you are.
去把你弄到早餐频道向大家吹牛你有多伟大
It costs £130,000 more for a reason.
它只是多花了13万磅
Jags are for deluded middle-aged men
捷豹 专为怀有想成为浪荡公子
who entertain tragic fantasies about being Lotharios.
这一极具悲剧色彩幻想的无知大叔准备
I know, I've had four of them!
我知道 我已经有四辆啦
If you're talking about brands with delusion
拜托 如果你是在说那哪个品牌最美幻象
Bentley, that's what it is.
宾利 这就是他的本质
What?
什么?
We need to go for a drive,
我们需要去兜兜风
and I have worked out a route on this map here, OK?
并且 我已经地图上规划好了线路 知道吗
We are in the village of... Wank,
我们在...手♥淫♥村
and we'll go from... Wank to Kissing,
然后 我们将穿越手♥淫♥村前往...接吻村
then on to Petting.
再到达...爱抚村...
Then... this place.
再然后 这个地方
And then... Wedding.
来到花烛洞房♥...
So, Wank, Kissing, Petting, (BLEEP), Wedding.
所以 手♥淫♥ 亲吻 爱抚 *** 然后结婚
Yes. It'll be a journey through life without leaving Central Europe.
对的 这将是一场不出中欧就穿越了整场人生的旅行
Yeah, it will. Let's do it.
耶 这绝对是 干吧
Very excited,
好激动
we set off on what the Germans call the Romantic Road.
我们在德国人口中的浪漫路出发了
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表