剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
什么系统
Well, there's a bonnet here.
这儿有个引擎盖
Come round, I'll show you the... the gubbins. Ready?
来看看 准备好了吗
There it is.
咳咳 这就是了
Well, it's just a man!
啥 就是个人
It's just a man in there!
这儿只有个人
It isn't.
并不是啊
It is!
就是
No. No.
不不不 不是
It's not just a man
他不只是个人
This is a Romanian man.
他还是个罗马尼亚人
I am providing employment for newcomers to our country.
我在给祖国的新移♥民♥提供工作
Oh, God
天啊
What do you mean, "Oh, God"?
你这话我就不爱听了
Think about it. Google, yes?
想想看 谷歌♥ 嗯
Google, they use electronics to take away the work of a man.
谷歌♥在让电子蚕食人们的饭碗
This gives him a job, it gives him dignity.
但这个给他工作 让他体面生活
Dignity?
体面吗
Yes, dignity.
真的 很体面
It's a bit feudal, isn't it?
有点封建气息啊
It's a bit brilliant is what it is
这明明是天才气息
Let me close the bonnet.
我要关上引擎盖了
I'm gonna go for my first-ever drive.
我要开始处♥女♥航了
I'll go to t'foot of our stairs here,
首先上梯砸
which is a Yorkshire expression.
这是个约克郡俗语
The great thing is, it's so easy to get in and out of, you know.
厉害的是 上下车十分容易
Look, there I am.
看到了没
Now I don't need the phone I can use my speaking tube.
现在可以不用手♥机♥ 我可以用传声装置
-Oh, God!There's a man in there!
天啊 这下面可藏着一个人啊
What's Romanian for "backwards"?
罗马尼亚语的后退是什么来着
?napoi, I think.
?napoi 应该是这个
?napoi. It is, obviously It's bilingual.
没错 还能双语控制
This is evil!
太魔性了
Google hasn't made it work, I have.
谷歌♥都没做到的 我做到了
?na... Backwards I'll just stick to English.
倒 我还是说英语了
Backwards. Backwards.
倒 倒 倒
Thank you so much.
十分感谢
British engineering, ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们 这就是英国工程
with Romanian parts.
和罗马尼亚零部件
What a combination that is.
美妙的结合
Shit! Ah, my head!
擦 我的头
Yep. Whatever.
行吧行吧
Anyway, I'm glad he's gone
我很高兴他走了
So am I.
我也是
No, I'm particularly glad because of what's coming up next.
我还十分开心的是接下来的内容
Oh, yes! Yes. Now, right at the beginning of this series,
啊对对对 在之前的节目里
Jeremy Clarkson said, when we were at a race track in Portugal -
杰里米在葡萄牙竞速中打赌
and he said it on the television -
是在广大观众面前说哦
that if his McLaren P1 wasn't faster
如果他的迈凯伦P1
than Hammond's Porsche 918 or my Ferrari The Ferrari,
比哈蒙德的保时捷918和我的法拉利拉法慢
we could knock his house down.
我们可以拆掉他的房♥子
Well, it wasn't,
正如你所见 他失败了
so, one weekend when Jeremy was away,
所以趁杰里米不在家的周末
we...Well, roll the tape.
我们 放影片吧
This is it,
这就是了
200 years old and built from beautiful Cotswold stone.
科茨沃尔德石材所建 200年历史的房♥子
Now, I want to make it absolutely clear
我要说清楚
that this is Jeremy Clarkson's actual house.
这是杰里米的房♥子 如假包换
Yeah, it really is I'd swear to my children's lives on that.
没错 我以我孩子们的性命发誓
It's Jeremy's house.
这是杰里米的房♥子
He bought it when he fell in love with the view.
他爱这里的风景才买♥♥的
It is a lovely view, actually.
这风景很漂亮
It is. It'll be even better soon,
是的 现在我们可以除掉这碍眼的房♥子
without a house in it.
让这风景更上一层楼
Our plan was to smash the place down
我们的计划很简单
with some big demolition equipment.
用大家伙砸掉就行
But there was a problem.
但是有个问题
In this country,
在这个地方
you can't knock a house down
如果政♥府♥发现蝙蝠居住在此的话
if the council find evidence of bats living in it.
你就无法拆除房♥屋
Well, they did,
因为这里有蝙蝠
and now we've been told
所以我们被要求
we've got to take the roof off, quietly and by hand,
要先轻轻用手把屋顶掀了
to give the bats the chance to go and live elsewhere.
让蝙蝠有机会逃命
James, I can't help but notice I am doing all of the work here.
詹姆斯 我发现现在只有我一个人在做这活
Yeah, you're gonna have to. I don't like it.
没办法 我不喜欢这工作
It's just a ladder! It's a simple enough thing to operate. Climb it!
这就是个梯子 很简单只要爬上来就好啊
Not if you're me, it's not
你又不是我 一点都不简单
How many bats are there?
这儿有多少蝙蝠
One
一只
One?
就一只
Yes, a bat
是 就一只
Just kill it.
就宰了它啊
We'll go to prison, mate We can't.
那我们会进监狱的 没门
Just because that little winged-mouse bastard
就因为那长着翅膀的杂种老鼠
is hanging upside down in there, feeling smug with himself
倒挂在这 还一脸得意
cos I'm up this ladder, we can't knock the house down?
所以我得爬上梯子 没法拆迁?
We've got to do it, no choice, so get up here and get on with it.
是的 上来吧
Hammond, I hate.. I hate heights You know I do.
哈蒙德你知道我恐高
I hate ladders, I hate bats.
我讨厌梯子 我恨蝙蝠
Many hours later,
几小时后
and with no help at all from Spider-Man,
蜘蛛侠并没来帮忙
the roof was finally off and the bat was free to move.
终于掀开了屋顶 蝙蝠可以飞走了
But would it?
但它会吗
Why doesn't it go and live in there?
它为什么不飞去那边呢
Because, let's be honest, that's perfect if you're a bat.
因为 讲道理啊 那对蝙蝠可是个好地方
Yeah, well, it might, but it's got to decide to do so.
是啊 可是它得乐意搬走啊
Can we encourage it?
能给它一点鼓励吗
Yes, James.Why don't you go and stand in that barn
好吧 你可以在谷仓里
and squeak in a sultry and erotic manner?
发出挑逗的叫声来吸引吧
That night, Spider-Man stood in the barn,
那晚 蜘蛛侠侠站在谷仓里
squeaking in a sultry and erotic manner...
发出诱惑而挑逗的叫声
...and the bat eventually succumbed.
蝙蝠也终于拜倒在了石榴裙下
So, the next morning, we were ready to go.
第二天一早 我们终于可以拆迁了
This thing really works! This rocks!Oh, my word!
这东西很有用啊 真给力
At this rate, we'd be done and dusted in no time.
如此这般 很快就可以搞定了
However, my finickity colleague had an issue.
但是 我的挑剔同事又添乱了
Hammond!
哈蒙德
What?Stop!
干嘛 停下
What?Stop!
啥 停
You don't just smash it to pieces.
你不能这样把它砸的粉碎
You're supposed to dismantle it and leave it in neat piles.
应该分解它 让它齐整地倒下
It's got to be tidied up You can't leave it like that.
务必要整齐地拆除 而不是砸碎
It's actually quicker if you do it methodically.
要是这么做 会完成的更快
Oh, God Only you would say that!
我去 只有你会说这种话
You want neat piles of bits that can be carted away.You need to work on that bit
整齐地拆除会更好 因为废墟更容易处理
and that bit to start with,
应该这样做 从那部分开始
then the rest falls neatly into a heap.
剩下的部分会齐整地倒成一堆
How can you make even this boring?
你是如何让这活变得如此无聊的
It's not boring. It's the way... I've watched it done.
这不无聊 只是教你经验 我是过来人
That's how you do it You don't just smash it I'll do it.
该这么做 不是砸碎它 我来吧
James then commandeered my machine...
詹姆斯抢走了我的机器
so I got another one and carried on regardless.
但我带着新装备卷土重来
Ah! I've got it!
啊哈 抓到了
Oh, it's like winning one of those things at the fair.
就像在玩夹娃娃机
Thanks to me, at least,
因为我 我们至少有进度可言
However...
可是
I'm stuck on something.
我好像卡住了
Oh! Oh, I've broken
啊哦 我弄坏了我的挖掘机
With me out of action
我倒下了 詹姆斯则一事无成
a new approach was needed.
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表