剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
You were given, by the government, £5,000 of taxpayers' money
政♥府♥给了你 五千英镑 来自纳税人们的税金 作为补贴
so you could buy that car?
所以你才能便宜的买♥♥下这辆车
I didn't make the rules. You can't turn it down.
政策不是我定的 你也不能拒绝补贴款
It's not like the Beatles' OBE.
这可跟披头士的OBE勋章不一样啊
That is obscene!
真是太可气了
I mean, James May is a wealthy man,
詹姆斯·梅 他可是个有钱人啊
but that bus driver has bought his car for him.
结果我旁边的这位巴士司机要给他的新车买♥♥单
Where's the justice in that?
社会的公平正义哪里去了
You're paying for his car. Do you know that?
你在给他那辆车买♥♥单 你知道么
You have paid for it.
那都是你的钱啊
Just so you know, you've paid for his car.
告诉你一声 你给他那辆车买♥♥了单
Has James May thanked you for buying his car for him?
詹姆斯·梅有因此感谢你们给他买♥♥了车吗
Jeremy will have an opinion on this,
大猩猩说的有道理
despite having bought a farm on which, for many years,
尽管他也是买♥♥下一个农场 放在手里很多很多年
he was paid to not grow anything.
拿了政♥府♥的补贴款 却也是什么都没有种植
Congestion charge here.
这里要收拥堵费了
It's £11.50 to drive into the centre.
要花11.5英镑才能进入市中心
Not for me, it isn't.
人家就不用交呢哼
The taxi driver, is he paying for your congestion charge?
那边的出租车司机朋友 是不是他帮你掏的拥堵费
I suppose everybody must pay a little bit.
我猜人人都付了一丁点吧
* James May, James May Stealing from the rich *
詹姆斯梅 詹姆斯梅 从富人手中赚钱
* James May, James May Stealing from the poor *
詹姆斯梅 詹姆斯梅 从穷♥人♥手里抢钱
* He steals from the rich He steals from the poor *
从富人手里赚 从穷♥人♥手里抢
* And once more, wants it all *
并且再说一遍 他谁的钱都要
* That's appalling *
真是太讨厌了
It nearly works.
歌♥词写得还凑合吧
I'd had enough of this,
我受够了他这个样子
so I came up with a new way of trying to prove my car was better than his.
于是我想出了另一个方式 来证明我的车要比他的好
James, can I just ask, why have you brought me to London Airport?
詹姆斯 我能问一句 你为毛要把我领到伦敦机场里来呢
Because I want to prove that my car is faster than yours.
因为我要证明我的车要比你的车好
That's funny, because I just heard you say that your car's faster than mine.
说来好有趣啊 你刚刚说 你的车要比我的车快
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
是啊 没错
167 horsepower.
你的车有167匹马力
Mine has the performance pack, so it produces 227.
我的车选装了性能包 它有227匹马力
Does it?
真的吗
That's the official figure, is it?
那是官方的指标数据啊 对吧
Yes, it is.
是啊 没错
From VW?
大众说的
And you believe them?
你自己信吗
All right, listen, I know what you mean.
好吧 我知道你啥意思
Drag race: 0-150.
咱们就比直线加速0-240km/h
No.
不要
Having not agreed on that,
鉴于我们没能达成共识
we then failed to agree on where the finishing line should be.
随后 我们在'终点线设在哪'的问题上也没能达成共识
James wanted a short race...
船长想来一场短小的比赛
and I didn't.
而我不要
Compromise.
折中行了吧
It's not. It's exactly right.
才不短呢 这里正好
But eventually, we were ready to go.
不过最终 我们准备好出发了
Now, the thing to remember, viewers, is that an electric motor
现在 各位观众朋友们 你们要记住
delivers enormous torque from nothing, from really low down.
它是一台电动机 可以在静止或低速的情况下迸发出巨大的扭矩
So over a short distance, I should absolutely cream this.
所以说在短距离内 我肯定是稳赢啊
Here we go.
准备开始
DCC--normal.
DCC--普通模式
Steering--normal.
转向--普通模式
Drive--eco.
驾驶风格--经济模式
No point in ruining my own car to win this.
没有必要为这比赛 糟蹋了我自己的车
No need to rush.
没必要着急
I'm winning. Oh, yes!
我要赢了 哦 棒
I'm still winning.
我依旧领先
Let's go get him. Come on, Golfy!
咱们赶紧干掉它吧 加油 小高尔夫
No. No!
不 不
Quite sprightly, but er...
宝马的表现还不错 但是...
not sprightly enough, methinks.
我认为还不够强
See you, James.
回见了 詹姆斯
Bah! I've made the future look rubbish on the television.
啊 我让未来在电视上丢大人了
And then, to make it look even worse,
随后 为了让他更丢人一些
I told the benefit scrounger that we were setting off for Devon.
我告诉那个偷享民众税金的人 我们要前往德文郡
Erm... Why are we going to Devon?
额...我们为啥要去德文郡
Because we have two tickets tonight
因为我有两张今晚的门票
to see Roger Daltrey out of the Who perform at a pub on Dartmoor.
可以让我们去看Who乐队的Roger Daltrey在达特穆尔一家酒吧里的表演
三贱开面包车给Who乐队连夜运过吉他
*Who乐队 英国的老牌摇滚乐队 貌似TopGear里
Couldn't we just wait for him to come and maybe perform in London?
为啥我们不能等他来伦敦表演时再去看呢
Because I'm sure he will.
因为我很确定他会来的
Because it's a 200-mile drive, or thereabouts,
因为这中间有320公里的路程 大概吧
it'll give us an opportunity to see how our cars work in the real world.
这给了我们一个机会 看看我们的车在现实生活中表现怎么样
What he means is it's an opportunity for him to claim
他的意思翻译过来就是 这给了他机会说明
that the car of the past is superior.
他那来自过去的车表现更好
To prove it wasn't, I needed to top up
为了证明他错了 我需要补充
the charge I'd lost by doing the drag race.
在直线加速赛中消耗掉的电量
Right, if I look at settings on my satnav,
好的 如果我看导航中的设置页面
I can look at where all the charging and petrol stations are.
我就能找到可以给我充电的加油站
I can even tell what sort of charging point I am being offered,
我甚至能知道 加油站提供给我的是哪个种类的充电桩
whether or not I have the right card for it.
并且不论我是否拥有一张正确对应的'充电卡'
And soon, we found exactly what I was looking for.
很快 我们找到了我们要找的地方
It's the future.
这就是你的未来啊
Oh, that's such a shame.
哦 真是太遗憾了
Because I didn't have enough juice in the batteries to make the next charge point,
因为我没有足够的电量支撑到下一个充电站
I had to turn on my petrol generator,
所以为了防止电量进一步流失
which stopped them going even flatter,
我不得不启动汽油发电机
and engaged ECO PRO+ driving mode.
并且还启动了超级经济驾驶模式
It does mean I have to do 56mph.
这也就意味着我只能跑90km/h
That's where ECO PRO+ sets the maximum speed,
这是超级经济模式下的最高时速
because that way you get the maximum range.
因为只有这样才能达到最远续航里程
But it means I'm effectively a lorry driver.
同时也代表我现在是一位货车司机了
Because I'm in ECO PRO, I don't get any air-conditioning
同时因为超级经济模式 我没有任何空调可用
or climate control at all,
或者是任何温度调节装置
because that wastes electricity, so the car is slowly steaming up.
因为这样会浪费电能 玻璃现在正慢慢的起雾
It's now warning me. It says,
它现在开始警告我了 它说
"Find a charge station, you idiot!"
"赶紧找个充电桩 你个二货"
How many screws do you have to have loose before you say
一个人脑子究竟要傻成什么样 他才会说
"Yes, I'm gonna buy a car,
"好 我要买♥♥一辆车
which, when it's running low on power,
当它电池电量低的时候
has to be driven at 8mph,
它只能跑1km/h
with the air conditioning off, and the lights off,
还要把空调关掉 各种车灯关掉
and the heater off, and the radio off.
暖风关掉 收音机也要关掉
Why would you do that?
为啥你要这么虐待自己呢
After several lifetimes of driving in convoy with James,
经过了几辈子的时间和船长的同行
we finally found a charge point that worked.
我们终于找到了一个能用的充电站
That's it.
搞定了
It's done?
这么简单
You don't have to stand and watch it.
你不用一直站在这守着它
It's not like petrol. We can go off
这点跟汽油车不一样 我们可以走开
and have a cup of coffee, a sticky bun.
喝杯咖啡 吃块面包
How long is it gonna take?
这要花多长时间啊
An hour?
一个小时?
How much does it cost... to fill it up?
那这辆车要花多少钱才能...加满?
Nothing.
不要钱
What?
什么
How could it be free?
这怎么可能是免费的呢
You have to get the card, but it doesn't cost...
你的确需要刷一下卡 但是不花钱...
How much does the card cost?
这张卡要多少钱?
You fill a form in on the Internet, and it comes in the post.
你在网上填个表格 然后就给你寄过来了
So I'm paying for your fuel-- well, your electricity--as well?
所以我还在支付你的油钱...电钱 是吗
Probably.
大概吧
I'm just staggered by this.
我真是太惊讶了
This is iniquitous.
社会公平哪去了
After killing time for a few minutes...
在消磨了几分钟之后...
I'm just gonna try and win some money
我正试着赢点钱回来
to pay for James May's heating bill this year,
摊平詹姆斯梅今年的供热费
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表