剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
I think it's because people believe
我觉得这是因为 人们相信
if you buy the used, exotic Italian car for £8,000
如果花8000英镑买♥♥二手的意大利车
it's going to break down all the time.
它肯定不停地坏
Yes, but will it? To find out,
对 但真的如此吗 为了找到答案
we actually put our own money on the line,
我们用自己的钱
and we each went out and bought a second- hand Maserati.
每人买♥♥了一辆二手玛莎拉蒂
Yes, and then we decided that cars this glamorous
是的 而且我们觉得
and this exciting couldn't possibly be tested in Britain.
这样富有激♥情♥又迷人的车不能在英国测试
So we decided to meet up in continental Europe.
所以我们决定在欧洲大♥陆♥碰头
This is the race track we selected.
这是我们选的赛道
It's just 60 miles from Calais,
距离加莱只有96公里
and I arrived bright and early.
我一早就到了 心情愉悦
This...is a Maserati Biturbo.
这是一台玛莎拉蒂Biturbo
First car in the world to be fitted with two turbo chargers.
世界上第一台装备双涡轮的车
And this particular example is the sought-after S model.
这台车被命名为S系列
And it's only done 24,000 miles.
而且只跑了38000公里
And yet despite that, all I paid for it was £7,950.
尽管如此 我还是花了7950英镑
So you get all this glamour, all this power,
来得到这台魅力十足 马力强劲的车
all that badge for less than you'd pay in the UK
还有这些车标 而且在英国的价格
for a six-year-old Toyota "Pious"
比一台六年的丰田普锐斯还便宜
Why has Richard Hammond arrived in a Ford Cortina?
为什么哈蒙德开了一台福特Cortina
Wait. It isn't a Ford Cortina, it's another Biturbo!
不对 这不是福特 而是另外一台Biturbo
No, this is the 430. It isn't!
这是一台430 不是
It is! Biturbo.
430 Biturbo
This isn't a Biturbo.
这不是Biturbo
It is! That's a Biturbo.
明明就是 那才是Biturbo
Hammond.
哈蒙德
I'm sorry to have to tell you this.
我很遗憾地告诉你
But the Ghibli, the Racing,
但是Ghibli Racing
the Karif, the Shamal, the 222 and the 430,
Karif Shamal 222和430
they were all the same car. They haven't got any money.
都是一样的 根本没钱改
They just changed the name badge on the back.
他们只是改了一下尾标
These are the same car.
都是一样的车
Yours is very ugly, but it's the same car.
你的很丑 但依然是同样的车
I dispute that.
我反对
This is not ugly, this is elegant.
这并不是丑 而是优雅
This is Italian style. It isn't!
这是意大利风格 才不是呢
That is a fabulous-looking car. Let's look at this.
这是一台外观很棒的车子 看啊
What have you got? It's a bit gaudy, mate.
你的车子咋样 这很艳俗 伙计
You wanna hear this baby fire up.
你想听听这台宝贝点火的声音么
Get out! Save yourself!
快出来 逃命啊
Yes!
哦也
Feel the power of that!
感受一下这动力吧
Have you seen all this--
你看见地上这摊了么
there's no other word for it-- oil?
除了油还能是什么
Yeah, that...
好吧
Yeah. Yeah.
好吧 好吧
Happily,
幸运的是
before any more could flood out,
在冒出更多的油之前
James arrived.
詹姆斯来了
Have you ever seen a more ungainly-looking machine?
你见过比这货还丑的车子么
What's the matter? Is your door broken?
这是怎么了 你的车门坏了么
No, I'm broken. Can you hold the door for me? Thank you.
没 是我坏了 你能帮我扶一下车门么 谢谢
Behold...the Maserati Zagato Spyder.
看啊 这是一台玛莎拉蒂Zagato Spyder
Biturbo, mate. Zagato Spyder.
只是台Biturbo而已 是Zagato Spyder
All Biturbos.
都是Biturbo
I think this was designed
我想这台车设计于
when it was owned by Citroen,
公♥司♥还属于雪铁龙的时候
which was bankrupt at the time.
当时已经破产了
Then there was some guy in America
然后一些美国人
who had a bit of Maserati.
持有了一些玛莎拉蒂的股份
And then the Italian Government, or Fiat,
然后还有意大利政♥府♥ 或者菲亚特
they all sort of had bits of it.
都有一点
They ran around going, We made a new car. Look.
他们到处叫嚣 看啊 我们造了一辆新车
It was exactly the same, it just had a new name.
基本一样 只是有了个新名字
Excuse me, James. I just want to see just...
不好意思 詹姆斯 我只是想看一下
Oh, you've got two-tone leather.
你还有双色真皮呐
But why have you got an automatic?
不过为啥你的是自动挡
I've bust my arm.
我的胳膊断了
That's why it took a long time to get out.
这就是为什么我下车要这么久
Have you really broken your arm?
你的胳膊真的伤了么
Which arm have you broken?
你伤的哪只胳膊
It has made me murderously bad-tempered
这让我杀气腾腾 脾气暴躁
and intolerant of your fatuousness.
还无法容忍♥你的愚蠢
Have you seriously broken your arm?
你真的伤到胳膊了么
It's fractured quite badly.
真的伤得很严重
Don't touch it. How did you break it?
别碰 你怎么伤的
I fell over. That's why you got an automatic?
我摔了一跤 这是你买♥♥自动挡的原因吗
Yes. Is that roof electric?
是的 车顶是自动的么
No. There's a button on the front.
不是 这前面有一个按钮
Oh, right. So it is manual. Yes.
这样啊 原来是手动的 是的
Anyway, we must get off. Come on, let's drive on.
好吧 我们必须出发了 上车走吧
Can you put the roof back up for me?
你能帮我把车顶收回来么
No! I'm not doing that.
不能 我才不要
We decided first of all to have a drag race,
我们决定先进行一场直线加速
between our cars and a similarly-priced modern car...
在我们的车和另一类价格相当的车
the Suzuki Celery.
铃木"芹菜"之间进行
Tense moment.
紧张时刻
Sadly, however, the pit straight was too narrow
糟糕的是 发车直道太窄了
for our four cars.
无法容纳四台车
What are you doing?
你弄啥嘞
Hammond, you idiot!
哈蒙德你这个白♥痴♥
You crashed into my Maserati! You crashed into mine!
你撞了我的玛莎拉蒂 你撞了我的
I've got nowhere to go. There's a barrier there.
我无处可去了 那边是护墙
There was nowhere for me to go. I was where I was.
我也无处可走了 我就在那儿
So, for the second attempt...
第二次尝试
I volunteered to go down the pit lane.
我主动走了维修道
Yes, this is genius!
耶 我太聪明了
And that didn't work, either.
不过这也没有成功
Re-emerging on the track. Hammond is there.
重新回到赛道 哈蒙德在那里
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Oh, shit!
糟糕
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
Why the hell can't we just do a drag race properly?
为什么我们不能好好跑一场加速赛
It can't be that difficult.
能有什么难的
After this latest accident, we decided that,
又经历了一次事故后 我们决定
as Hammond's car had the biggest engine...
由于哈蒙德的车子排量最大
he'd represent Maserati's honour on his own.
由他来代表玛莎拉蒂的荣耀出战
OK, this is it. I am the elected driver.
好吧 就是这样了 我是被选中的车手
The chosen one. The kingpin.
天选之子 自带主角光环
I like that.
我很喜欢
Massive amount of bleeping about...
轮胎溅起了大量的水
But then...
不过
Finally, it spools up, turbos whizzing away.
终于 涡轮开始发力
And yes! Absolutely creamed it!
绝对碾压
Yep, they were right to pick me.
他们选择我实在是太正确了
And the car, the 430...Maserati.
还有这台车 玛莎拉蒂 430
Now you've established that, as a team,
现在你已经证明了 作为一个团队
our twin turbo-charged Maseratis are faster
我们的双涡轮增压玛莎拉蒂比
than a 67-horsepower Celery,
67马力的小铃木快多了
let's get rid of the little Japanese car
现在让我们抛开这台小车
and find out which of our three cars
来看一下我们这三台车里
is the fastest round the track.
哪一个在这条赛道跑的最快
We'll be driving Maseratis
我们将会驾驶着玛莎拉蒂
on a race track in continental Europe.
狂奔在欧洲大♥陆♥的赛道上
Sounds good, doesn't it?
听起来很棒不是么
What's the matter with you? Why do you look so miserable?
你怎么了 怎么看起来如此悲惨
I've broken my arm.
我的胳膊断了
If we're gonna drive round a track,
如果我们要跑赛道的话
can I at least have one of those disabled knob things?
至少能给我一个残疾人用的方向盘助力球吗
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表