剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Anyway, we've had a go at making some Grand Tour-branded stuff.
无论如何 我们决定制♥造♥一些带有我们GT节目标志的商品
Oh, yeah.
没错
We haven't gone for the obvious stuff,
我们没选择那么很显眼的商品
like jumpers and mugs and umbrellas.
比如说毛衣啊 马克杯啊 雨伞啊
We've gone for things that other people haven't thought of.
我们要做一些别人没想到的商品
Things like this -
比如说这个
haemorrhoid cream.
痔疮膏
We all need it.
我们都需要它啊
I don't.
不就不需要
No, I don't, either.
我也不需要
Well, this is mine.
好吧 那就只给我自己做的
Bought it for £2.75, but now it's got Grand Tour on it,
花两块七毛五进货 但是现在上面有GT标志了
we could sell that for £20.
我们可以用20英镑的价格卖♥♥出去
I tell you what really good idea we've had erm...
我跟你们说一个真真正正的好主意
is condoms, OK, which have been...
就是安全套 你们也都知道...
well, they've been branded with well-known expressions and phrases that we often say.
它们一般都是用一些我们都熟悉的标志和词语
I'm gonna demonstrate using this
我用这个给你们演示一下哈
You flatter yourself, sir!
你有些过于自信了吧 大哥
Au contraire.
正相反呢♂♀~
Oh, really?
真的吗
So we simply roll the condom over the rolling pin.
所以我们拿一个套套从'头部'开始套起
Here it is. There's the GT logo coming up.
就是这样了 你会看到GT的标志逐渐出来了
And on the other side,
在另一边上边写着我的口头禅
"How hard can it be?"
"这事儿还能有多难(硬)?"
We're very pleased.
很高兴向大家介绍
Pretty damn hard, for a man of my age.
对于我这个年纪来说 还真是挺硬的
We're... We're very pleased with these.
我们 我们很高兴能够设计出这些产品
Various of our slogans have been used. I'm going to put mine on this er...
有很多我们的口头禅都被用上了 我要用这个演示一下我的版本...
disappointingly small carrot.
令人绝望的小胡萝卜
Erm... And it bears one of my expressions.
额...还请各位谅解一下我狰狞的表情
See, I can't
你看 我撕不开...
Well, I can't open the thing, can I?
可是我就是撕不开啊
No, there's one of those little tear things.
不 那上边有个易撕口
Hold on, love. I'll be with you in a minute.
等一下亲爱的 我马上回来...
No, it's...
不是这么搞...
You're not gonna be here to help me when I'm using it!
我要用到这个东西的时候你可不会旁边帮忙啊
You don't know!
这可未必好么
I might be.
我也许在呢~
That's quite the wrong thing to... Are you in?
真是乱套了 你搞定(进去)了吗?
Yeah, I'm... What?!
是啊...你说啥?!
No.
还不行
before you start messing around with sex things.
...在你乱搞那些成人用品之前拿回来
Oh, right, let me... Oh, dear. It's a bit baggy.
哦 好的 让我... 我的天 套套好松
I've actually torn it with my teeth,
我其实是用牙撕开的
which makes the slogan on it quite appropriate, really -
这也就让上面的标语格外的应景...
"That's not gone well."
"情况不会很妙啊"
Can I just say, that is by far and away
我能说一句 这是我目前为止
the least erotic thing I have ever...
我见过的最败兴的东西
Don't tell me that's not an unfamiliar sight.
别跟我说对这叹气声不熟悉
Oh, have you done one as well?
哦 你也做了一个吗
Of course I have. Very sensibly, I put mine on earlier.
我当然做了一个 不过很机智的 我早就套好了
Branded with the GT logo and my own personal catchphrase,
这面有GT的标志 另一边有我的口头禅
"I was the first to arrive."
"我是第一个到的"
Now, are you bored with having two fully functioning ankles?
请问你对自己的两个完好的脚踝感到厌烦了吗
Yes? Well, don't worry if you are,
是的话 千万别担心
because this Christmas, the market is awash with products
因为今年的圣诞节 市场上充斥了各种产品
designed specifically to break them.
专门被设计来破坏脚踝的
such as this iBot-9.
比如说这个iBot-9
I thought that was a vacuum cleaner.
我还以为它是个扫地机器人呢
No, it's incredibly heavy
不 它还非常的沉呢
because it's packed full of pain.
因为它体内充满了痛苦
Basically, you put these things out on the side, you stand and whizz about.
基本上 你把两边的踏板放下 站在上面 然后就可以风驰电掣了
But within seconds of getting on, you will be falling over and breaking your ankles.
但是几秒钟之后 你就会从上面摔下来 然后弄伤自己的脚踝
Probably so.
也许吧
Yes, and on the other hand, there are also these.
没错 另一方面 你也可以选择这一套
These are called the Rocket Skates.
它们的名字叫火箭旱冰鞋
They will cost you just £900,
价格大约900英镑
and they are guaranteed to power you straight to casualty.
并且这套装备可以确保您火箭般的冲向急救室
Yeah.
没错
No, they're fine.
我觉得还可以啊
I'll be all right. I could have a go on those.
我不会有事的 我可以试试啊
You said it.
你自己说的
Seriously. I mean, honestly...
说真的 我是说...
"How hard can it be?"
"这事能有多难?"
See, I knew it would come in handy. I can bludgeon...
你看 我就知道我这'家伙'一定会有用的
Seriously, I'll have a go.
真的 我可以试试的
Yeah. Can I wear my shoes in them?
当然 我可以穿鞋上这个机器吗
Are they like ski boots?
这东西和喷漆靴子很像吗
Yes, Jeremy, apart from they've got wheels and you're indoors.
是啊 只不过你这东西带轮子 并且你现在人在室内
I am not going near them.
我可不打算靠近你
I don't want to!
宝宝并不想帮你
I can't see what I'm...
我都看不见我的脚...
Do I take my shoes off?
我需要把鞋脱了吗
It fits! You can go to the ball.
还真进去了 现在可以去旱冰鞋舞会了
There, you're in.
好了 搞定了
Now what are you gonna do?
现在你打算干什么
You're not gonna do it!
根本就行不通
Is that it? Have you started?
就这样了么 你启动了吗
I better face the other way, hadn't I?
我最好还是面向这边 是吧
Looking good.
看上去不赖
These are worth every...
这些真值...
What will they cost, 900 quid?
这鞋多少钱来着 900英镑是吧
Nine hundred quid.
900英镑
Wait, hold it there. Hold it there.
等一下 稳住 稳住
Look out, girls, Mr Darcy's arrived.
小心啊姑娘们 达西先生来了
Looking good.
看上去不赖
Oh, this is brilliant.
哦 真不错哈
I can see why they're called Rocket Skates.
我真心明白为啥它叫火箭旱冰鞋了呢
Come on, man.
拜托啊 大哥
WOMAN: Lean back!
观众:向后靠
What do you mean, "Lean back"?
你什么意思:向后靠
Like that?
像这样?
Jeremy?
杰里米
Stephen Hawking would make a better job of these
霍金老师穿这鞋走两步
Rocket Skates than you have.
都比你这个德行强
Right...
好吧...
You've got to get one...
你得先把一只鞋...
It's a disaster!
这就是灾难啊
Shit. Sorry.
我日 对不起啊
Don't worry, Jeremy. I will come and rescue on my...
别担心 杰里米 我会骑我的机器人来救你...
Bloody hell!
我的天
Oh, my God. It's going mad.
我的老天 这东西发疯了
Erm... Right. Right.
额 好的 好的
I put my foot on there.
先把脚放在这里
Yeah. Yeah. Don't worry, I'll be there in a minute.
好的 不用担心 我马上就赶到
I don't know that this works.
我搞不懂这东西是怎么工作的
I've gone again!
我又摔了
Shit! Now I've got cramp!
我日 我抽筋了
That was... That was a brilliant idea, but never mind,
真是个圣诞礼物佳品啊 不过不要在意细节
because erm... I have a perfect Christmas present here.
因为...我这里有一份非常优秀的圣诞礼物
You control this with your mobile phone and your face comes on it.
你可以通过智能手♥机♥来控制它 并且你的脸会出现在上面
And the brilliant thing about it is that it means
而这件东西最天才的地方是 这意味着
you can have your favourite celebrity round to your house for Christmas lunch.
你可以在圣诞午餐的时候同你最喜爱的明星坐在一起
With that in mind, ladies and gentlemen, would you please welcome into the studio -
根据这个原理 女士们先生们 让我们欢迎
he's actually in his office in London, and yet he's also here on top of a stick -
他现在其实在他伦敦的办公室里 但是他也在这里 被竖在一根棍上...
it's Bob Geldof!
他就是鲍勃盖尔多夫
We're gonna say hello to Bob.
我们要跟鲍勃打个招呼啊
I can't say hello to Bob!
我没法跟他打招呼
I just go in circles!
我这边一直转圈圈呢
It's Bob Geldof, everybody!
各位 鲍勃盖尔多夫来了
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表