剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
And I bet you any money he's saying "I had a misfire."
我敢打赌 他肯定会说 车缺缸了
You've got to push the accelerator all the way to--
你得把油门踩到底
I know, but... I know that.
我知道 可是
It occasionally has a little misfire moment,
它有时候会缺缸
and then I lose it.
我就滑下去了
He said it!
我就知道
And so the afternoon continued.
下午继续征程
The Grunt Machine and the Grit Machine would forge ahead...
咕噜号♥和勇敢号♥继续前行
There is no way in hell I'm doing this!
打死我我也不干
You star!
太给力了
...and then there'd be
当然
the inevitable radio exchange.
还有那不可避免的通讯交流
We appear to be a man down, Jeremy.
杰里米 我们怎么少了个人
James May, where are you?
詹姆斯梅 你在哪
Because we spent so much time
因为我们浪费太多时间
waiting for Captain Misfire,
等待缺缸船长
we were still in the desert as dusk fell.
日落时 我们还未走出沙漠
And failing light meant it was hard to spot obstacles.
逐渐减弱的光线也意味着难以识辨路障
Right, sit rep.
状况报告
Jesus (BLEEP) Christ!
卧 槽
Holy...
我的天
Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, shit!
完蛋
Look at it!
看啊
Mate, I've got to have a look.
伙计 我得去瞧瞧
Oh, shitty death...
这是要我的命
I locked up. That was just... Look, he's buried!
我的刹车都抱死了 太吓人了 看 车都给埋了
You've buried the front. I was completely locked up.
车头完全埋进沙子里了 我完全踩死了
'Cause I would have gone down that.
差点就开下去
(RICHARD LAUGHS) Look at it!
好险
My close shave was a reminder that, after dark,
这次的有惊无险是在提醒我们
these dunes would become very, very dangerous.
天色变暗 沙丘中暗藏杀机
It's getting harder and harder to read the terrain now.
越来越难分辨地形了
Is that a drop? Is that a hill?
那是下坡还是上坡
Is that going up? Is that a cliff? What is it?
是往上走 还是悬崖 看不清
Peril... peril.
危险
Oh, shit!
哦 操
Oh, I think there's a drop off there.
哦我觉得那里有个坑
It's just a black abyss.
这就是一个漆黑的深渊
That could be a huge cliff again.
那可能又是一个大悬崖
Eventually, we could take no more,
终于 我们再也受不了
and we had to settle down for a second night around our engines.
第二个晚上 我们又在引擎边定居了
We will find a road. There must...
我们会找到路的 那里肯定有
It has to... There will be a town, a road... something.
它肯定 会有一个镇 一条路 或者什么
Unfortunately, to find salvation,
不幸的是 为了寻找救援
we still had to climb more dunes.
我们还需要越过更多的山丘
Climb them and then get down the other side.
爬上去然后又从另外一边爬下来
Oh, my God!
哦我的天哪
Well, that's just a cliff!
这就是悬崖啊
Whoa! Aargh!
呜 啊啊
Whoa, this is a monster.
哇 这就是个怪兽
Oh! (BLEEP) I don't think I can do...!
哦 我做不到啊
Whoa-ho-ho-ho!
哇哦哦哦
Whoa-a-a-a-a-a!
哇啊啊啊啊
Here we go.
让我们开始吧
All three of us simultaneously...
我们三个人 不约而同地
Holy shit.
天哪
I wasn't scared.
我没有怕
Oh, my God.
哦我的上帝啊
Guys, this is the biggest yet by a country mile.
伙计们 这是迄今为止最大的一个
Is that the size of the drop
是再说那条坡道的尺寸
or what's happened to his penis?
还是他那块儿发生了点什么
Right, then. Let's see what all the fuss is about.
好了 看看他们都在大惊小什么
Holy shit!
我的天啊
Oh-h-h-h-h!
哦哦哦
And now straighten those wheels, Richard,
现在把轮胎打直 理查德
straighten them,
掰直它们
because you've got to go down straight.
因为你要直直的下落
Holy shit. Oh-h-h-h-h, shit!
天哪
That is frightening.
这太吓人了
Love this desert.
爱死这片沙漠了
I'm never, ever, ever happier
我从来也没有比在这片沙漠里
than I am when I'm in a desert.
更开心过
And this... this is the best desert I've ever been to.
这里 这里是我去过的最好的沙漠
You can never really lose sight of the fact, though,
你永远也不愁没有景色可观赏
that what it actually is
它实际上是一个
is a big, orange killing engine.
巨大的橙色杀人机器
Now, a big crest's coming up. No idea.
一个巨大的山坡要来了 没有什么办法
Gentle rolling hill or massive cliff?
不知道下面是 缓和的丘陵 还是巨大的悬崖
I don't know, Hammond!
我不知道 哈蒙德
Hammond, seriously.
哈蒙德 你是认真的吗
Shit, he's gone.
哦 他去了
Hammond's gone, everyone. Hammond's gone. Big one.
哈蒙德去了各位 哈蒙德去了 玩大了
Oh, (BLEEP) me.
哦 卧♥槽♥
How the (BLEEP) did you get down that?
你特么是怎么下去的
With my eyes shut!
眼睛一闭就下来了
That was terrifying!
太可怕了
Jesus!
天啊
As we continued to head east,
当我们继续朝东进发
the terrain eventually levelled out...
地势终于平坦了一点
which meant we swapped terror for extreme discomfort.
这意味着我们从惊恐 变成了极度不舒服
Ah. Oh, God Almighty.
哦我的老天啊
I don't think these cars were actually designed
我不认为这些车是被设计成
to take this much punishment.
来经受这些惩罚
And I know we weren't.
我还知道我们也不是呢
The only thing is,
唯一的是
James's car rides lower than this and will be worse.
詹姆斯的车比这个低 那还会更糟
Argh! Ow!
啊噢
Soon, the relentless battering
很快 这无休止的连续猛击
started to cause breakdowns.
开始造成故障
Sand... Sand in gear shift.
沙子 沙子进到变速杆了
My throttle is jammed wide open, people.
我的油门被卡住了 同志们
The problem is that every time the air filter, here,
问题是这里的空滤
turns as I'm driving along-- which it does--
会随着我的驾驶转动
it's jamming the throttle.
就会把油门拉线卡住
What's going on here?
出什么事了
What's up?
怎么了
The throttle is now jamming
油门被卡住了
fully open all the time.
一直是全开的状态
Oh, problem.
哦 麻烦了
Oh, God.
上帝啊
It is still moving.
它还会移♥动♥
Many miles ahead,
在队伍的前方
we'd pulled over for a break from the endless bumps,
因为这永无止境的颠簸 我们不得不停车
and James was being very interesting!
而詹姆斯变得很有趣
The good thing about this hat is you can angle it, like a heliostat,
这个帽子好的地方在于 你可以像定日镜一样调整它的角度
to where the sun's coming from.
到太阳照射的地方
Yes, that's true.
是的 没错
But you still look a tit.
但你的头还是像乳♥头♥
Luckily for Hammond, who could do with the company,
哈蒙德真幸运 能有个伙伴
I was back on the move.
我继续移♥动♥
Right, a new style of driving is now required.
好 现在需要一种新的驾驶风格
This arm for steering, this arm for changing gear,
这个手臂用来转向 这个手臂用来换档
and then another arm for deaccelerating, like so.
然后另一只手臂用来减速 像这样
Yes!
耶
Accelerate.
加速
Deaccelerate.
减速
Sometimes, if you listen very carefully,
有时候 当你仔细聆听
you can hear my genius.
甚至可以听到我的天才
Back as a threesome, we continued
回到三人组 我们继续
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表