剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
a bank of powerful rally lights
是一组大功率的拉力用车灯
to cut through the murky soup of a nuclear winter.
使光线穿过核子冬天阴郁浓稠的空气
Of course, not everyone I meet will be friendly.
当然 不是遇到的所有人都是友善的
So, up here...
所以 在这上面
...weapons rack.
武器架
Everything I need
我需要的一切都有
to defend myself against cannibals and zombies.
用以抵抗食人族和僵尸的攻击
Round here, water. Essential.
转到这边 水 必需的
Subtle stuff too. I don't want to stand out,
隐蔽性也很重要 我不想很显眼
hence the camouflage paint.
因此用了迷彩涂料
But perhaps most importantly,
但最重要的是
the whole of my bug-out campervan
整辆暴突车的车身
has been armour-plated.
都使用了防弹装甲
I really have thought of everything!
我把能想到的都想到了
No, you haven't!
你没有
All you've done is ruined a perfectly good campervan.
你所做的只是毁了这辆优秀的露营车
No, I haven't! It's brilliant.
我才没有 它称得上完美
It's bullet-proof all over!
它四周都是防弹的
Bulletproof? Is it?
防弹?真的?
Is it?
真的假的
Oh, yeah, sounds like it.
听上去好像是真的
OK, then, these are guns. Use them.
没错 这有枪 试试吧
What, on you?
在你身上
Are we ready, gentlemen?
准备好了吗 绅士们
Ha! Didn't go through!
哈 没穿过去吧
Just chipped the paint. That's all you've done.
只刮花了点涂料 这就是你做的全部了
Yes. Hammond?
不过 哈蒙德
What you're suggesting is these aliens,
你是在认为那些外星人
they're going to travel trillions of miles
用我们所设想不到的推进装置
using a propulsion system that we can't even conceive
穿越数万亿英里来到这
and then they're going to try and take over the world
并试图占领整个星球
using .177 air rifles?
用的武器就是.177气♥枪♥吗
Well, if they do, I shall be ready for them.
如果他们来了的话 我已经准备好了
Especially given what I've done in here.
尤其是我在这里面做的准备
Inside, I've turned this once-humble campervan
我把这个简陋的露营车的内部
into literally the highest-tech command centre imaginable.
改装成了你能想到最高科技的指挥控制中心
Up front, carbon dioxide scrubbers,
前面 是一个二氧化碳过滤装置
just like the ones on Apollo 13.
就像是阿波罗13号♥上的那种
They will purify the air, even in case of radiation.
它能够净化空气 甚至在有辐射的环境下也可以
And you can measure that radiation on these systems up here.
你可以通过这些装置测量辐射度
Water. You may not be able to find it.
还有水 你可能会找不到水
Need to make it. It's essential.
所以要自己造水 这是必需物
I've fitted a system that recycles urine.
我设置了一个系统来循环尿液
Basically you do your number ones up there.
基本上你的一号♥就在那里解决
Operate the pumps.
打开抽送泵
They send the results up,
它会把尿液送到上面
across, and into the water purification system.
穿过去 然后到达净化系统
It emerges from that as purest drinking water.
然后从那里就可以接到最纯净的饮用水
Food. I'm gonna need it. I've got a chicken.
食品 我也会需要 我有一只鸡
It lays eggs. They go in there.
它会下蛋 在那里
And perhaps best of all, the pâté de foie gras
最棒的一部分来了 撤退军团中的
of the bug-out community--
法式肥鹅肝酱
chicken soup.
鸡汤
I love all this. Setting out into the wilderness
我爱这一切 动身到野外
in my little house on wheels,
坐在我车轮上的小窝里
knowing I've got everything I need, whatever happens.
我知道无论发生什么 我需要的每件东西都在身边
What the...?
这特么…
Am I penetrating his bulletproof armour?
我打穿他的防弹装甲了吗
Yes. And his food.
是的 还有他的吃的
Oh! That's my own urine!
哦 那是我的尿
Are you two doing this?
是你们俩干的吗
I'd get out of the way if I were you.
如果我是你的话我会从那儿闪开
The trouble with the chicken is, it moves around,
打中鸡有点难度 它总是乱动
making this a...
这就有些…
Oh, good idea!
哦 干得好
Right, reloading, James. Reloading.
好的 上弹 詹姆斯 上弹
Oh, yes!
太棒了
Good shot.
打得漂亮
Sort of game over now, really.
看上去游戏结束了
Right...
好吧…
It wasn't game over, though,
不过 这并不是结束
because I went back to the drawing board
因为我又重新开始
and started again.
准备卷土重来
Three months' work.
三个月的成果
I've used the same basic interior set-up,
我使用了同样的内部装置
but I've completely re-thought the armour plating,
但彻底重新构思了防弹装甲
so that whatever those two have...
这样一来无论那两个…
Now, this is a Scimitar light reconnaissance tank.
这是一辆弯刀型轻型侦查坦克
It's small, it's quite fast, and it's quite manoeuvrable.
它很小巧 速度很快 机动性非常强
Its job is to skip around the battlefield like a goat
它的职能是像山羊一样跳跃在战场
and find stuff.
并发现目标
Now, look at Hammond, running around in a mad panic.
看看鼹鼠 慌张地在那疯跑
He thinks I'm gonna shoot him, but I'm not.
他认为我要向他开炮 不过我并不会这样做
I'm just here to mark him with a laser.
我只是在这用激光瞄准他而已
He's gonna shoot him.
他才是要向他开炮
Yes, this is a Challenger 2 main battle tank.
是的 这是一辆挑战者2主战坦克
And this really is a bug-out vehicle.
这才是一辆真正的防爆突袭车
It's certainly a lot better than, I don't know,
它绝对要好上很多 你知道
a Hyundai with spikes on the wheels.
跟那辆轮子上有长钉的现代相比
It'll totally protect its occupants from radiation,
而且它可以完全使里面的人远离辐射
nuclear fallout, gas,
核回落 有毒气体
even a direct hit, thanks to its incredible armour,
甚至所有知名战地武器的直接攻击
from any known battlefield weapon.
这些都多亏了它难以置信的装甲
Then there's this gun, which is--
然后是这门炮 怎么说呢
there's no other word--enormous!
没有别的词能形容 巨大
120mm.
120毫米口径
And it could hit a target--
它能够准确击中目标
let's say Richard Hammond's van--
就比如说鼹鼠的那辆车
while the tank itself is doing 30mph over rough ground.
同时以48km/h的速度在崎岖的路面上行驶
I think, though, today I shall fire while stationary
尽管如此 我认为今天还是应该停下来开火
because I want to savour the moment.
因为我想好好品味下这一瞬间
OK, thank you, chaps. If we could stop there...
好的 谢了伙计 如果我们停在那儿…
Right, going down.
好的 入仓
Roger. Going down.
收到 入仓
Oh, dear!
天呐
I've loaded the gun with a high-explosive shell.
我已经给炮筒装上了一枚高爆弹
It's a tracer shell, so we'll be able
这是一枚追踪弹 所以我们能
to monitor its progress
监控到它以弧线
as it arcs toward the target.
击中目标的过程
Oh, Commander Clarkson, this is fantastic!
克拉克森指挥官 这简直太刺♥激♥了
I can see him right there. Have you got him?
我看到他在那儿了 你看见他了吗
Yeah.
是的
You bastards!
一群混♥蛋♥!
Oh, just put him out of his misery, will you?
快把他从痛苦中解救出来吧 好吗
Fire!
开炮!
I'm not sure his bug-out vehicle was quite as strong
我不确定他的暴突车是否像
as he may have led you to believe.
他让你们相信的那样坚固
Right...
好吧…
Many months later,
很多个月过去了
I was ready to unveil my third attempt...
我准备公开我的第三版试验品
...an impregnable fortress.
一个坚不可摧的堡垒
Oh, yeah!
就是这样
This is bug-out heaven!
这是一个暴突天堂
I've used as my inspiration
我的灵感来源于
the armoured personnel carrier from Aliens,
《异形》里的装甲运输车
on the basis that if it can protect Sigourney Weaver
基于它能够在那个满是钢牙到处乱咬的玩意下
from that metal bitey thing with teeth,
保护好西格尔·韦弗
it can keep me safe from Jeremy Clarkson and James May.
它也能让我在猩猩和船长的攻击下安然无恙
阿尔维斯公♥司♥60年代推出的一款6x6重型卡车
*Alvis Stalwart:阿尔维斯FV 620 Stalwart型卡车
Underneath this beast are the basic elements of an Alvis Stalwart.
这个野兽的下面使用的是阿尔维斯Stalwart的基本元件
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表