剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
We're going down here.
我们要下去这里
We're stuck again.
我们又卡住了
Get the winch out here, buddy.
赶紧把绞盘拿出去 兄弟
See the tree over there?
看见那边的树没有
The place is full of (BLEEP) trees.
这地方全特么是***的树
This is terrible.
糟糕透了
Christ!
上帝啊
On the odd occasion when I did manage a sit-down in the car,
即便偶尔我很邪门的还能在车里安静的带一会儿
Seamus even managed to ruin that.
Seamus也不想让我好过
That wasn't even necessary.
这根不就不必要
You just did that to piss me off.
你纯粹是为了恶心我
No, no, no.
不 不 不
We nearly made it, James.
我们差点就上去了 詹姆斯
Yeah, but you didn't. Now can I go home?
是啊 但是你并没有上去 我能回家了么
Ground anchor over the hill.
拿着地锚 翻过山头
You just sit there, OK?
你就坐在车里 好吧
It's four hours we've been in here now,
我在这里4个小时了
and we've travelled, in reality...
我们在实际里程上...
...150 metres.
只走了150米
All the things I could be doing today
比起我今天所做的所有事
that I would rather do,
我更情愿去做
which include self-harm.
自残
Mercifully, the contest eventually came to an end,
上帝保佑 比赛终于结束了
and we were finally on our way back to prize-giving.
而我们也终于要返程参加颁奖典礼
The good news is we're not gonna come last.
好消息是 我们今天肯定不会是倒数第一
Because one of the boys broke down since ten o'clock.
因为今天有个倒霉蛋从上午10点开始车就坏了
Lucky bastard.
幸运的混♥蛋♥啊
Oh, geez!
哦 上帝
I'm on it. I'm on it.
我能搞定 我能搞定
No, you're gonna overdo it!
不 你搞得太过火了
No, it's OK. You're OK.
不 没事
You idiot!
你个二货
It was you driving, you fool!
开车的可是你啊 二货
It stinks down here.
这下面臭死了
God! What is this stuff?
上帝啊 这是什么东西啊
England.
这就是英格兰
At last, we made it back for the prize-giving.
最终 我们成功回到了颁奖现场
So, here's a quick sum-up.
那么 总结一下
Er... At the end of a seven-hour day,
经过了今天7个小时的折腾
I've... been stuck 50-something times.
我...陷车50次
Erm... I've fallen over,
并且摔倒
I haven't actually been counting, something like 25 times.
我没仔细数 大概25次那样吧
I've nearly drowned in three puddles.
我差点在三个泥塘里淹死
And that wouldn't be so bad if I was gonna win a winch or a winch cover
然而如果我们能赢一个新绞盘 绞盘牵引绳
or a new piece of rope or something like that,
或者是绞盘罩这类的奖品倒也不错
but, in fact, in the rollover,
但是 实际上 在刚才翻车那会儿
we tore the punchcard off, which means, technically,
我们把赛点登记卡片给扯碎了 所以 严格来讲
we've got to start again from the beginning.
我们应该从起点重新开始
But I've decided to go and drown myself instead.
但与其重开 我决定还是先淹死我自己吧
I like Seamus a lot.
我很喜欢Seamus
Seamus is my new best friend.
Seamus是我最好的朋友了
Ruined James May.
毁了詹姆斯梅
Yeah, a lot more. A lot more.
没错 多多的
So, James, was there any aspect of that that you liked?
那么 詹姆斯 这里面有任何东西是你喜欢的么
No.
屁都没有
So, moving on, it's time now to play Celebrity Brain Crash.
那么我们继续 现在该是明星头脑碰撞时间了
That doesn't get any better.
这小片简直不能魔性更多
Anyway, our guest today is a shining star from the world of Formula One.
无论如何 我们今晚的嘉宾来自F1赛车领域
He's also a very brave young man,
他也是一位很勇敢的年轻人
because, even though he is fully aware of all of the calamities
因为 尽管他完全清楚之前那些
that have befallen all the other celebrities that have tried to come to our tent,
阻碍其他嘉宾进入我们演播帐篷的各种'自然灾害'
he's elected to arrive in a hovercraft.
他选择驾驶气垫船前往这里
Ladies and gentlemen, Daniel Ricciardo!
女士们 先生们 丹尼尔·里卡多
And there he is.
他在那
Putting his helmet on.
正在戴上头盔
That's a wise move, I think. A wise move.
这招很聪明 很机智
I genuinely, genuinely like Daniel Ricciardo,
我真的 真的很喜欢里卡多
because he is a truly nice man.
因为他人真的很好
He's a truly nice man, and he's also extremely happy and cheerful.
真心是个好人 同时还非常的让人愉悦
I just... Well, I know from personal experience,
我...根据我个人的经历
hovercrafts are tricky to control.
气垫船是很难控制的
Yeah, Jeremy, he's a Formula One driver.
没错 杰里米 但他是F1车手啊
He's got this covered.
他一定都能搞定的
Oh, here he comes. Here he is, arriving now.
哦 他来了 他在那里 正在靠近
He's fine with that.
他没啥问题
Yeah.
没错
He's overshot a bit there. Oh, dear.
他有些转向过度了 哦上帝
Oh, no!
哦 不
Oh, there's been... No, there's been a... No.
现在的情况是...哦 不
Oh, God! He's going in the fan! He's going in the fan!
哦 上帝啊 他被吸进风扇里了 进入风扇里了
Oh, no!
哦 不
Oh, that...
我的天...
The helmet...
他的头盔
The helmet has now thankfully jammed the motor with his head.
感谢上帝 他的头盔现在卡住了风扇
Yeah, it's too late.
是啊 不过太晚了
Does that mean he's not coming on, then?
这是不是说他来不了惹
Well, James, he's been liquidised and now he's all over the window,
是啊 詹姆斯 他人都成液态了 还喷满了咱们的景观窗
so, no, he's not.
所以 不 来不了惹
Yeah, he's not in the tent so much as on it.
是啊 他现在没有进入帐篷中 而是覆盖在帐篷上
Yeah. Uh...
是啊...
What do we do next?
我们接下来干什么
Well, I'm gonna clean that off, if you don't mind.
额 如果你们不介意的话 我要把这东西清理下去
It is distracting and off-putting.
很闹心 让人不爽
How do we fill the time?
那我们这段时间干什么呢
It's all right, because I thought something like this might happen.
没关系 因为我料到会有这种事发生
So when we arrived last night,
所以我们昨晚到达迪拜的时候
I went out and I made a little film.
我出去做了个小片子
Thank God for that. What was it?
感谢上帝啊 你拍了什么
Well, let's just...
那我们...
I'd like to talk to you now--
我现在想跟大家说...
No, we need to tighten the shot.
不 我们要把镜头拉近一些
Tighten it on him. Just our faces.
尽头拉近给他 全镜只剩脸
Concentrate on me and what I'm saying,
镜头拉近给我 我要说的是
and not on anything else that you might be tempted to look at.
我身后并没有什么能吸引你们去看的东西
Erm... Now, the Porsche 918,
额 我要说保时捷918
earlier in this series of programmes we saw it in action
本季节目早些时候我们已经有所介绍
and proved that it is the ultimate of the hypercar Holy Trinity
并且证明 在三神车聚首之中 它是最快的究极跑车
when we put it against the Ferrari and the McLaren.
当时我们拿辣法和迈凯伦P1一起做了比较
But I've always wondered,
但是我总是好奇
"How would it fare in a straight race against a Bugatti Veyron?"
"保时捷918对上布加迪威龙会怎么样"
And as we are in the home of the hypercar,
并且鉴于我们在究极跑车的老家
this is the place to find out.
这里就是一决高下的地方
Yeah. Now, tight on me. Are we tight? Good. Erm...
没错 现在镜头拉给我 好了吗
This is, then...
这就是...
This is a... It's a race between the future and the past.
这是一场过去和未来的对决
Second time this evening.
今天晚上第二回了
Yeah, much like your film,
没错 跟你的影片一样
only this one is exciting.
只不过我这段更刺♥激♥
So, here we are.
所以 人全齐了
The grand old man of performance
代表性能的老爷爷
coming out one more time to defend his title
再一次出山 试图捍卫它的名誉
against one of the young upstarts.
对决新一辈的性能新星
Here's how it all pans out on paper.
这是它们各自在账面上的表现
Bugatti Veyron: 0-60, 2.5 seconds.
布加迪威龙 0-96km/h 2.5秒
Power-to-weight ratio:
马力重量比
523 brake horsepower per tonne.
每吨♥523匹马力
The 918: 0-60, 2.6 seconds,
保时捷918 0-96km/h 2.6秒
but a power-to-weight ratio of 535 brake horsepower per tonne.
但是马力重量比有每吨♥535匹马力
However, as we learned when we raced the 918
然而 就像我们第一集节目中
against the LaFerrari and the P1 in our first show,
同辣法和P1的对决中了解到的
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表