剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Erm...
额
Oh, my God!
老天爷啊
Well, if this won't get over there,
好吧 如果这条路不通
there's no way will theirs.
他俩的路也不可能通
We split up to look for a path through the rocks...
我们分头行动 寻找能够穿过石头的小路
Oh, no!
哦不
...but it was hopeless.
但是毫无希望
Forget it.
算了吧
Hammond, forget it.
哈蒙德 算了吧
We aren't going down this hill.
我们开不过这个土丘的
The problem is, even if we could get over this stuff, which we can't...
问题是 就算我们可以越过这堆 更何况我们不能
RICHARD: No, we can't.
不 我们做不到
...have you seen what's between us and the beach?
你们看到我们和沙滩中间是什么吗
Look at it. There's no way you could drive over that or anywhere near.
你看 绝对没办法可以开过或者开近
Look, you can't even go inland. No, we can't go there.
看 你甚至都不能到内陆 不 我们过不去
And you can't go around that mountain
而且你也不能绕过那个山
and come at it from the back, cos they're cliffs.
然后从背面上来 因为都是悬崖
Wait a minute.
等等
What?
什么
I've had...
我有
...a great idea.
一个好主意
RICHARD: Oh, no. No.
哦不 -不
So we can't drive over here.
所以我们不能开到这里
But we have to get us and our cars to that beach over there.
但是我们必须本人和车到达沙滩
If there were to be some kind of...
如果能有某种
A mounting point on that cliff, maybe, and then--
在那个悬崖上有个固定点
Do what?
干嘛
No. Mounting point down there.
不 那边建个固定点
Over that distance? That's a huge distance.
那种距离?这可是很长的距离
It's about half a kilometre. No!
差不多有一里 不
But can you imagine the forces on it?
但是你能想象它要承的力吗
The things at the end are gonna have to be... Huge.
固定物要很大才行 很大
Massive. Jeremy, we don't all live in a cartoon.
巨大 杰里米 我们并不都活在二次元里
We will die! Dead!
我们会死的 死翘翘
Given that there were no alternatives,
考虑到没有别的选择了
we had to go with the ape's plan,
我们只好听从大猩猩的计划
which was to turn our beach buggies into cable cars.
也就是把我们的沙滩车变成缆车
That's over two metres. Yeah, that's good enough.
这个有两米多 是的 足够好了
So we headed to a nearby abandoned mine...
所以我们前往附件一片废矿
...to scavenge materials.
来寻找材料
JAMES: Is that bit any good?
这块能用吗
How much more of that cable have we got? Four drums.
我们还有多少缆索 四盘
Are you proposing that that becomes a winding drum? Yeah.
你是提议把它改造成缠索盘吗 是的
It's very important...
重要的是
we get as much weight as possible into Hammond's car...
我们要给哈蒙德的车加足重量
for erm... well, for your amusement.
为了 好吧为了你们看乐呵
Right, toolbox.
好 工具箱
JAMES: How much do you want? JEREMY: 30 metres.
你需要多少 30米
James, have you got that hoop welded in yet?
詹姆斯 那个圈你焊上了吗
No, that's my next job.
没有 接下来要搞
Several days later,
几天之后
and with absolutely no help whatsoever
在没有任何
from any Namibian mining engineers...
纳♥米♥比♥亚♥采矿工程师的帮助下
...the world's first beach buggy cable car was ready, and--
世界上第一辆沙滩缆车已经准备好了
JEREMY: Shit! Stop, everybody!
卧♥槽♥ 停 所有人
The goats are eating the tree that we've anchored it to.
山羊在吃这棵我们用来固定的树
Shoo, goats! Shoo!
嘘 山羊 嘘
They were eating the tree.
它们在吃树
Anyway, as I was saying,
不管怎样 正如我所说的
it stretched for more than a third of a mile.
它长达一里
And since the drop to the crocodile-infested river
而且几百米之下就是
was several hundred feet,
满是鳄鱼的河流
we decided James should go first.
我们决定让詹姆斯先来
We had a vote. Did you?
我们投票了 真的吗
We did, and we were unanimous you were going first.
是的 而且我们一致同意你第一个来
Right, so it's become a democracy all of a sudden?
嗯 一下子变民♥主♥了是不是
JEREMY: Yes, it has. Yeah.
是的 没错
And anyway, your car's the lightest,
而且不管怎么说 你的车是最轻的
now you've burned half of it away.
因为你烧掉了一半
I'm climbing in. Jesus!
我在爬上来 天啊
With the state-of-the-art generators fired up...
当最高端的发电机发动时
...James fortified himself for the journey...
詹姆斯为了这个旅行壮胆
Is he drinking?
他这是喝酒吗
...and then simply drove off the launch pad.
然后就是开下发射台
JAMES: Oh, my God! Whoa!
我滴妈啊
Oh, shit! It's really high!
卧♥槽♥ 这太高了
It's really high! I'm turning the engine off.
这太高了 我要把引擎关了
We had to test it. Well, exactly.
我们必须测试啊 没错
He had to go first. Don't look at us and think we're bad.
他必须第一个走 不要看了以后觉得我们是坏人
Because that was scientifically vigorous.
因为这是为了保证科学
It's a cable car. It's a cable car.
这是个缆车 这是个缆车
I've been on lots of cable cars. They're safe.
我坐过很多缆车 它们很安全
God. Look, he's... This is where it's high. RICHARD: That's horrible.
天哪快看他 这里是高的地方 那太吓人了
No! It's going really high! I don't like...
不 这太高了 我不喜欢
JAMES: I hate you!
我恨你们
OK. He doesn't like us.
好吧 他不喜欢我们
Despite my terror, the cable buggy kept on chugging through
尽管我很恐慌 沙滩缆车依然缓缓前进
what's technically Angolan airspace towards the beach.
越过了其实是安哥拉领空的地段
God, I'm nearly there!
天哪 我快到了
Neutral. Handbrake off.
空挡 松手刹
He's gonna do it. He's gonna do it.
他就要做到了 他要做到了
I'm at the end!
我到终点了
He's down. That's a landing.
他下去了 安全降落
Yes!
耶
Do you know what, though? What?
但是你知道吗 什么
I'm doing maths here. Mm?
我在这里做了点算数 嗯
One of us is gonna be killed doing this, obviously, yes?
很显然我们中有一个会死在这 对不对
I'd say so, yeah. So when we were all here, 33% chance.
我也这么觉得 对 所以我们都在这里的时候 33%的几率
Now I'm doing it with a 50% chance.
现在 我要以50%的几率做这个
Now you're doing it? I'm going next.
你现在倒抢着做了 我要下一个
I can go next. You can't go next.
我要下一个来 你不可以
Why can't I go next?
为什么我不能下一个
Whilst James toasted his success with some more drink...
让詹姆斯喝更多的酒来庆祝成功时
...I won the argument and prepared for launch.
我赢得了这场争论 准备发射
Why is my car at this angle?
为什么我的车是这个角度、
Well, maybe because there's a massive V8 hanging out the back of it.
也许是因为有个巨大的V8悬挂在后面
Right! Right, right, right!
好吧 好好好
I'll... here we go.
我就… 出发吧
My rectum has just opened like a set of theatre curtains.
我的直肠刚刚像剧院幕布那样打开
And for good reason, because my beach buggy
不是因为我怂 是因为我的沙滩车
weighed 200 kilograms more than James's charred wreck.
比詹姆斯那烧焦了的残骸要重200公斤
Ooh! Ooh! He brushed the grass!
哦 他刮到草地了
I'm terrified, I'll be honest,
我很害怕 我说真的
but, for the first time since I set off,
但是从我出发到现在
I'm comfortable in my beach buggy.
我第一次坐车里感到舒服
Approaching the beach. Approaching the end of the journey.
接近沙滩 接近这场旅程的终点
Here I come.
我到了
And... touchdown!
着地
Yes!
耶
Bad news, Hammond. I've made it.
坏消息 哈蒙德 我做到了
Oh, great.
哦好吧
Sir? Oh, I say, James!
先生 太客气了 詹姆斯
Actually, I was lucky there was some left,
事实上 酒还有剩的算走运了
because James had had a bit of a thirst on whilst he'd been alone.
因为当詹姆斯一个人的时候 他觉得有点口渴
Hello, guys down there.
你好 下面的伙计们
It's Richard at the top.
我是站在巅峰的理查德
Right, I'm gonna do this now, so goodbye.
好的 我现在要做这个了 所以再见
Oh! I don't like that feeling!
哦 我可不喜欢这个感觉
Here he comes, ladies and gentlemen, Richard Hammond.
现在到来的是 女士们先生们 理查德哈蒙德
No!
不
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表