剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
连一丝风都没有 别犯傻了
哎呀 我的降落伞
-不妙 -拜拜了您呐
Shit!
屎啊
搞栽了
OK. Right, I'm not gonna do that.
好吧 我不敢这么玩命了
很显然 我的策略太危险了
于是我们把乔瓦尼送了上去
看 他飞远了 马上就会坠下来死掉
-他只是被风吹歪了 -而且要吹掉下来了
他自己没同意吧
乔瓦尼没找到任何偷猎者
所以我们让他别再胡搞了
回到营地里给我们倒酒
这时 我们集体反思
我们所有的计划都没成功
承认失败 继续前行吧
抓紧赶路
不干
我估计偷猎者只会在晚上出来偷猎
你丫真狠
We'll let the sun set,
我们等太阳下山了
找来先进的战术装备
-手持步♥枪♥ -来玩吧 哈蒙德
你说给我们24小时 之后才要我们缴枪呢
-他的确说过 -行吧
再整几瓶啤的 然后就去耍
I agree.
赞
Let it get dark. Be patient. Yes.
耐心点 等到天黑 对的
-捕猎者都需要耐心 -当然
等到一片漆黑
我们开始行动
with tranquilizer guns and tactical kit
手持麻♥醉♥枪♥ 身穿武装衣
带着没信心的哈蒙德
with a very unsure Richard in tow.
重新回到了树丛中
我不是不想阻止偷猎
不过晚上在这里 偷猎者和狮子的比例是多少
两者中 我更会遇到哪一个
What you have to do is look for rhino tracks,
必要的策略是跟随犀牛脚印
因为偷猎者也会这样跟踪犀牛
真是一生中做过的最男子汉的事情
伟大旅程爷们版 血肉横飞没人管
-我勒个槽 -你个王八蛋
我被击中了
哈蒙德
哈蒙德 收到请回复
你个大猩猩
哈蒙德
好吧 该诚实就得诚实
yesterday was a total waste of time.
昨天一整天都在浪费时间
We achieved nothing.
什么事都没办成
唯一成了的就是射伤了哈蒙德
而且今天早上 怎么叫他都叫不醒
And because we needed to get going, we've a long way to go,
我们今天实在要有长路要赶
we've had to improvise.
于是不得不临场发挥
搞什么鬼
这他妈怎么回事
混♥蛋♥
而在地面上
我和詹姆斯也困难重重
老天爷啊
这段路一定会帮我治愈
昨天帆伞事故得的皮疹
好疼
真希望能下场小雨
把这些灰尘压下去
看起来可能性不大
看起来不像是有要下雨的迹象
过了一会儿 对讲机里说
哈蒙德马上会和我们重新回合
而且他的情绪可能不算最好
搞什么搞
你们什么意思
-我们不想把你落后面 -你又起不来
啊 对 你不想把我落了
所以你们做了合逻辑的事
趁我没醒 把我绑在直升机下面
-没错啊 -别人也会这么做 是么
当然不是 你们是拿我找乐子
你不知道刚才有多颠
that you haven't had to drive on?
而你不用开啊
And you got a helicopter ride, which we haven't had.
而你能乘直升机 我们不行啊
You wouldn't be laughing and sniggering so much
我要是从那玩意里摔出来
if I'd fallen out of that thing, as I could have done.
你们就不会在这嘻嘻哈哈了
Well, it wouldn't be funny.
恩 那样是不可笑
No, it just wouldn't be interesting.
也不对 只是不好玩而已
JEREMY: With the rhino fiasco behind us,
保护犀牛计划惨败之后
we got back to the job in hand...
我们继续原来的任务
...which was to reach the Angolan border,
抵达安哥拉边境
and therefore prove that beach buggies
以此来证明 沙滩车
are brilliant go-anywhere machines
是无所不能的绝佳机器
and not just frivolous toys.
而非孩子气的小玩具
Today, however, that theory would be seriously tested.
但今天 这个理论将受到严峻考验
Oh, for God's sake!
老天爷啊
Ow! Christ on a bike!
啊 震到蛋碎啊
I hate to admit this, but I'm jealous of Hammond.
我不想承认啊 但我好羡慕哈蒙德
I wish I'd fitted that suspension on my car.
我也想在车上有那套避震
How is this car gonna stand up to this punishment all day?
这车全天都这样怎么可能扛得住
Well, since it had been designed by me
好吧 既然这是我自己设计的车
and made from 40-year-old components,
零部件也都有40岁高龄了
the answer was depressingly predictable.
这问题的答案很伤感地在意料之中
The alternator, as you can see, has come off its hinge.
你看 发电机已经从铰链上掉下来了
The bolt's supposed to go in there and it's just come off.
这里应该有个螺栓的 掉了
And the bolt, well, that's somewhere back there, 100 miles.
那螺栓 应该在后面 160公里的某处
So, my alternator is now held on with a screwdriver
好了 我的发电机现在靠螺丝起子挂着
that I've hammered into place.
我亲手锤进去的
And we're running well.
效果非凡
Oh. I don't know what I'm gonna do about it,
我真有点束手无策了
but I don't have a fan belt on there.
风扇皮带没了
I've got a problem.
又有问题了
Another five miles, another fan belt.
才走了8公里 又掉了个风扇皮带
I'm gonna need a pair of tights.
我要两件紧身衣才行
And it wasn't just me.
不光我这样
I've been through all of that, all of that, the ignition cut-out switch.
这里 这里 点火开关 都检查过了
I've got some weird gremlin.
但机器就像中邪一样
JEREMY: This road is just shaking these cars to pieces.
这路要把车给拆了
JAMES: Naturally, Jeremy decided that the only way
当然了 杰里米一心认定
of keeping his car in one piece
唯一能让车保持完整的方法
was to drive very quickly.
就是开得飞快
My optimum speed is 2,800 rpm,
我的理想速度是2800转
that being my only dial, really.
这是唯一工作的仪表了
That way, I'm skipping over the top of the ridges.
这样 我就能跳过坑洼了
Unfortunately, at this speed,
不幸的是 这速度下
my V8 was emptying the petrol tank
我的V8每50公里
every 31 miles.
就把油箱喝干了
And one of the items we'd forgotten to buy at the camping shop
而我们在露营店里忘记买♥♥的一样东西
was a funnel.
就是漏斗
Right, wind's dropped. Here we go.
好了 风小了点 来吧
Drink!
给我喝
This is completely safe.
绝对安全
Some of the petrol is... Oh, my giddy aunt!
有些汽油 嗷我的好姑姑诶
The roads are getting worse.
路况越来越糟
Even though the going was appalling...
虽然路途艰辛
...the beach buggies, amazingly,
但沙滩车们 很神奇的
were, more or less, still in one piece.
多多少少还保持完整
However, as the relentless pounding wore on,
不过 随着坑洼不断
the same could not be said of James.
这话在詹姆斯那就没用了
Oh, my God!
老天啊
Honestly, my bones are going to shatter.
讲真我骨头都要碎了
I've had enough of this.
我受够了
What I'm doing is I'm trying to soften up the front suspension,
我正试着把前避震调软
and I'm gonna soften the tyres as well.
然后把轮胎也弄软
I've done quite a bit under here.
我在这里动动手脚
Now I'm going to let a bit of air out of the tyres.
然后把轮胎里的气放掉些
JAMES: This made a huge difference.
效果立竿见影啊
This is rubbish!
简直垃圾
Stop!
别颠了
But it didn't stop.
但根本停不下来
It went on...
一路颠着
...and on.
颠着
That day, I did 350 miles,
那天 我开了560公里
and every single one of them was filled with pain,
每公里都浸淫着痛苦
dust and misery.
交织着灰尘与不幸
And that's why , the following morning,
所以 第二天早上
I came up with a radical plan.
我想到了个激进的计划
Don't drive on the road, drive near it.
别在路上开 开在路旁
I did a bit alongside the road.
我在路旁开了一小段
Admittedly only half a kilometre,
虽然只有半公里
but it was bliss by comparison.
但简直天差地别
It was like driving on a freshly resurfaced Silverstone.
就像开在新铺装好的银石赛道上
We don't have to stray miles from it.
我们不需要离开路好几公里
I agree, that would be foolish, cos we could just end up as skeletons.
我同意 这会很纯 我们会变成骷髅骨架的
But, honestly, it's agony in mine.
不过 说真的 我痛苦极了
I've got neck ache, headache. I hate it.
头颈疼 头疼 恨死了
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表