剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
You can't.
干脆做不到啊
I'm pretty sure you can't train a python, can you?
我很确定人们是不懂训练蟒蛇的 对吧
You can't. That's why you never see sheep snakes
肯定不行 这就是为什么你没见过什么家蛇...
or guide snakes for the blind.
或者什么导盲蛇
It'll never happen.
从来就没有过
I have to say,
我想说
in England, we've got an even more stupid solution.
在英国 我们想出来一个更蠢的防盗方式
This chap's come up with an idea called "Bike Mine".
这个兄弟的好主意名叫 '单车地雷'
I've got a video of him here explaining how it works.
我这有段视频解释了具体原理
It can be attached quickly to protect almost any personal possession
它可以很快速的安装在任何想要被保护的
you store outside or in a garage or shed.
放置在室外 车♥库♥ 小棚子里的物品
Its robust steel construction is covered in a rubber skin
它坚固的金属结构被包裹在橡胶表皮之下
to protect your property.
来避免物品的划伤
Bike Mine is safe because the detonators are self-contained...
单车地雷是安全的 因为其内置的炸♥药♥是独♥立♥安置的
as well as legal to own and use.
并且在拥有和使用方面完全合法
Bike Mine is reliable because there are no batteries to run down
单车地雷非常可靠 因为它没有会耗光的电池
and only one moving part.
并且只有一个活动部件
It's not gonna work.
这肯定行不通啊
What I can't understand is,
我们不能理解的是
he said it can also protect any other personal property you may have.
视频中说 它可以保护任何你想保护的物品
What, like a Ming vase?
怎么 比如明代花瓶什么的
"Are you worried about your child being kidnapped?
"您是否担心贵公子贵公主会被绑♥架♥呢...
Simply hang this bomb round their neck."
...这颗炸♥弹♥往脖子上轻松一绕"
So, moving on, to Jordan, weirdly,
那么 继续 很诡异的 前往约旦
where the government has just built a mock town,
政♥府♥在那里建造了一个模拟城镇
so that special forces from all over the world
这样来自世界各地的特种部队
can turn up and have a competition
就可以在此训练 比赛
to see which one is best.
看看哪只部队是坠吼滴
Yes, and this year, Mr Wilman,
没错 今年 威尔曼先生
who is the Fat Man who controls our lives,
那个掌握我们生死的胖纸
decided that us three should go and take part.
决定我们仨要前往那里 参加训练
Obviously there'd be a lot of shooting,
很显然 会有很多的枪战
running about and doing somersaults.
很多的跑步 和很多的翻跟头
None of which we'd be any good at.
没一样是我们擅长的
No, but, the SAS, the world's first special forces unit,
不过 SAS 世界上的第一支特种部队
was created to be fast,
为了快速反应而生
to get into the battle quickly and then get out again.
作用是将战役速战速决
So there would also be a lot of high-speed driving.
也就是说 会有很多的快速驾驶
Yes, I know.
我知道我们还有一位
That is a bit of a problem. We'll gloss over that.
他的确是个大问题 不过我们不要在意细节
Anyway, we were sent out there and this is what happened.
无论如何 我们被派往那里 而这是当时的情况
This is it.
就是这里
The special forces training base deep inside Amman.
位于约旦安曼深处的特种部队训练基地
The city, obviously, not... not...
这个城市 显然 不...不...
Anyway, arriving now to demonstrate what we'd have to do later,
无论如何 现在给各位演示的是我们一会要做的项目
a squad of special forces soldiers.
一队特种部队士兵
They exfoliated from a Black Hawk helicopter on ropes
他们要从一架黑鹰直升机中 用绳子空降下来
and then fought their way through a terrorist-infested building.
之后冲进一栋恐♥怖♥分♥子♥把持的建筑物作战
Their next task was to steal a car,
接下来要偷一辆车
which they used to reach a hijacked airliner.
他们要驾车前往一架被劫持的飞机
Here they stormed the cabin, killed the bad guys...
他们要冲进客舱 杀掉恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
and rescued a VIP.
救出一名VIP
There was then a high-speed car chase and a running gun battle,
之后就是一段高速的追车枪战
as they escorted the rescued hostage to the safety of a nearby embassy.
直到小队成功将VIP运送到附近一处安全的大使♥馆♥结束
That was quite impressive.
令人印象深刻
Well, it's not like they were using real bullets.
他们好像并没有使用真子弹
Yes, they were.
不 是真子弹
They were not.
不是真的
Are you saying that on this, let's be honest, training ground,
你现在是跟我讲 这处训练中心里
people are allowed to run around with real bullets in these guns?
队员们被允许使用真子弹来进行训练
Yes.
是啊
And there you are. Real bullets.
看见了吧 真的子弹
And I managed to shoot myself.
我好像射到了自己呢
Oh, yeah.
是吗
Well, because, on an assault rifle,
这个 是因为 一支突击步♥枪♥
the bullets come out this side
弹壳从这侧抛出
and I'm a left-handed shot, so they just go up my arm, the casings.
而我又是左手射击 于是高温的弹壳直接落在了我的胳膊上
You're gonna be rubbish at this.
你今天表现一定会很烂
Well, I'm not going to be able to use an assault rifle.
我都不会用突击步♥枪♥
I'm not gonna be able to storm that airliner.
我连冲进飞机都不会
I'm not gonna be able to get out of the helicopter.
臣妾连从直升机上下来都做不到啊
Fearing that things may not go well,
害怕今天训练会不顺利的时候
we were told to go and get ready.
我们被告知去做准备
And even that was fraught with difficulty.
而就连做准备 也变得格外的困难
Why are you wearing white?
你为毛又搞了一层白色
Snow camouflage.
雪天迷彩伪装啊
It has never, ever snowed in Jordan.
在约旦这嘎达 是从来不下雪的啊
I didn't know where Jordan was.
我之前根本就不知道约旦在哪
You're gonna be quite visible.
你今天会格外的显眼啊
At this point, we received details
就在这时 我们收到了具体的任务详情
of our mission from our boss, Mr Wilman.
来自我们的老板 威尔曼先生
"Each time one of you is killed,
"每次你们有人被杀
you all have to begin again."
你们都要重新开始"
So it's like that Tom Cruise movie.
所以说这就好比阿汤哥的电影咯
What, Cocktail?
什么电影 鸡尾酒吗
No, not Cocktail. Or Rain Man.
不是鸡尾酒 也不是雨人
This is gonna take forever.
今天的任务会一直循环下去了
Nevertheless, we were soon in the helicopter
无论如何 我们很快登上了直升飞机
on our way to the start of this important rescue mission.
前往我们这次营救行动的起点
Let's just get this straight.
咱们捋一捋啊
When we get over the building,
当我们在建筑上方的时候
we leap out of the door
我们要探出机外
and grab the rope and slide down it?
抓住绳子 然后空降下去是吗
Pretty much, yeah, that's it. That's how it goes.
差不多 就是这么回事
You could be leader.
你可以做我们的打头兵啊
Get out there, show us how it's done, we will follow.
冲出机外 给我们做个示范 我们跟着你
I don't want to.
我不想
I've never climbed a rope or gone down one in my life.
我这一辈子从来没爬过绳子 也没空降过
Well, what a time. Get on with it.
那正好赶上第一次 下去吧
Why don't you go first?
为啥不是你先下去呢
I can't do that. I'm scared of heights.
臣妾有恐高症 做不到啊
Lead by example.
我们看你的例子跟着下去
Be an inspiration to your men.
给我们做个榜样
How high will it be?
那空降高度是多少
30 feet?
9米左右?
What happens if you fell 30 feet?
从9米多掉下去是个什么概念啊
Would you be going home with a head wand?
我会不会拄拐回家啊
You'd be going home in this helicopter
你会同样坐这架直升机回家的
but not in that seat.
只不过不坐在这里
You'd be in a bucket in the corner.
你会在角落的小盒子里
OK, here it comes. Let's do this!
好的 靠近了 我们准备开始吧
Whoa! Jesus Christ! Stop!
哇哦 上帝啊 快停
Oh, shit.
哦 该死
I'm very scared.
我好害怕
Mate, that's not the attitude.
兄弟 这没多高的
Go on, then!
继续啊
Go down the rope!
快滑下去啊
Loosen your hands a bit.
稍微松松手就成了
Do you want me to tickle you on your belly?
难道你想我挠你痒痒吗
No.
不
Hammond!
哈蒙德
My trousers have fallen down.
我裤子掉了
Ladies and gentlemen, Chuck Norris.
女士们 先生们 这就是查克·诺里斯
Oh, no, no.
哦 不 不
Oh, yes. Have you ever in your whole life seen anything...
哦 你们这一辈子有没有见过...
I know I made that rope thing look a bit difficult,
我知道我让空降这部分看起来好像很困难
but actually it's surprisingly easy.
但是实际上 空降是惊人的简单啊
So, why don't you go first?
那么 为啥你不第一个来呢
I've got a better idea.
我还有个更好的主意
Why don't we just land the helicopter?
为什么不直接降落直升机呢
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表