剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
hard facts like that count for nothing.
账面数据根本不顶用
In the end, it's all down to this.
最终 一切都回到了赛场上
And I'm ready to race.
我准备好比赛了
Actually...
实际上...
Yeah.
好的
Last bit of dead skin.
搓一搓脚上的死皮
OK. Launch control: race mode.
好的 弹射起步 运动模式
Representing the future here.
我代表着未来啊
I think... if I can just stay ahead...
我认为...如果我能保持领先
This is going to be so close!
实在是太接近了
The future is gonna take it!
未来要拿下这场比赛了
So sorry, Veyron, but your crown is gone.
对不起 威龙 你的威名消失了
What a device this is.
好棒的一辆车
I was gonna call it a day at that, obviously,
很显然 今天就是这样了
but there's a bloke here wants to race his Nissan.
但是 突然有个哥们想让我跟他的日产比比
It's a bit embarrassing, really,
说实话 有点儿尴尬
but you don't want to upset the locals.
但是毕竟不能得罪当地人啊
So, OK, race is on. Here we go.
那么 比就比 这就来
Let's get this over with.
赶紧搞定吧
Do race, apologise, move on.
比赛 道歉 咱们继续节目
What?
啥
He's pulling away in a Nissan Patrol!
我被一辆日产途乐给甩开了
What... just... happened?
发...生了...什么
So, hang on a minute.
所以 先等一下
At the beginning of this series,
在我们本季的首播集
we bigged up the hypercar Holy Trinity
我们搞了一次三神合体
as the three greatest cars ever to have been conceived and invented.
说这三辆车是人类有史以来设计的最伟大的汽车
Yeah.
没错
Yes.
是啊
Yes. Yes.
是啊
What the hell engine did it have?
那辆车究竟装了什么引擎啊
Well, it turns out it's got 1,900 horsepower.
额 实际上那辆车有1900匹马力
What were Porsche thinking of?
保时捷的人都在想些什么啊
Back to the drawing boards, lads,
回炉重造吧 兄弟们
and we'll gloss over that.
我们就不要纠结于此了
Your embarrassing mistake, Porsche.
你那令人尴尬的失误啊 保时捷
Now, I'd like to make a confession, actually, and it's this.
现在 我打算坦白一件事 那就是
I've never been able to drift properly.
我从来都没能学会如何漂移
It's just... I know, just ignore him.
额...大家别看他
Nothing to see. Nothing to see.
没啥可看的 没啥看的
Nothing to see here.
没啥可看的
It's just a man doing his job.
就是一个正在干活的男人而已
I've never been able to drift properly.
我从来都没能学会如何漂移
I can provoke a car, you know, into a slide,
我能把一辆车 稍稍滑动一些
but I couldn't hold it there.
但是就是不够持久
It would always just spin off and crash.
并且总是打转外加撞车
No, exactly. I mean,
说的没错 我是说
everything you've ever seen in the past of him drifting
你们之前看到他搞漂移之类的
has been done with smoke, mirrors, clever editing
基本都是些烟雾和镜子* 巧妙的剪辑
and, let's be honest, stunt drivers.
还有就是 老实说 特技车手
So I decided when we started making Grand Tour
所以当我们开始Grand Tour节目时 我决定
that I had to go out and change that,
一定要改变这种局面
and learn how to do it properly.
并且好好学习如何漂移
One option would be to go to a supermarket car park on a Saturday night,
在星期六晚上选择去超级市场停车场学漂移固然是个选择
but instead I came here to France.
但是我却去了法国
Specifically, to the top-secret Ladoux test centre, where Michelin develops its tyres.
尤其是 我选择了最高机密的Ladoux测试中心 米其林在那里开♥发♥♥轮♥胎
There are several reasons why I'm here.
我选择这里有几个原因
First, they have the space.
首先 地方够大
Twenty-seven miles of test tracks and skid pans.
43公里的测试赛道和漂移场地
Second, if you want to understand drifting,
其次 如果你想了解漂移
you have to understand tyres,
你必须要了解轮胎
and this place is a tyre temple.
而这里则是轮胎圣地啊
Third, and most important, if you want to know about tyres,
第三 也是最重要的 如果你想了解轮胎
you have to know how to drift,
你必须要懂得漂移
and that is where this chap comes in.
而这也是这位兄弟出现的原因
His name is Jérôme Haslin, and he is Michelin's chief tyre tester
他的名字叫Jerome Haslin 它是米其林的首席轮胎测试员
for BMW, Porsche, Ferrari and Bugatti.
并为宝马 保时捷 法拉利和布加迪提供服务
Rubber compound runs through his veins.
橡胶颗粒存在于他的血管中
He is a Zen master of grip,
他就是抓地力中的禅宗大♥师♥
a Kung Fu Panda of drifting,
漂移学中的功夫熊猫
and I am to be his new pupil.
而我则是他的新学员
漂移是一件很严肃的事
对于我们来说 当我们在研究轮胎表现时
也不是极限之中 比如说比赛的状态 而是轮胎超过极限的状态
我们需要研究轮胎的状态 不是在轮胎极限之前
This is what he means by "over the limit".
这就是他说的"超过极限"
He uses power to kick the back of the car out of line...
依靠马力来让车尾甩出去
and then a delicate balance of throttle and steering to keep it there.
之后使用油门和方向盘精准配合 来保持这种漂移状态
Your steering-wheel technique is amazing.
你使用方向盘的技术简直神了
I play a lot with the gas pedal.
其实油门的角色更重要一些
And if you work a lot with the gas,
并且如果你能够很精准的控制油门
you have nothing to do with the steering.
你甚至都不需要方向盘来转向
You can do all with one hand, like this.
你只用一只手就可以应付 像这样
So you're steering the car with your right foot?
所以说你是在用右脚来转向
Jérôme, this is brilliant that I learn how to do this
Jerome 我能学这个简直是太棒了
because you read those lists on the Internet
因为你在网上总能看到
of things that women appreciate in a man, don't you?
那些女人欣赏男人的几件事 对吧
And there's always honesty, integrity, loyalty, fidelity, drifting.
并且总是那几件事诚实 正直 忠诚 有责任心 还有就是漂移
It's always there.
总是有漂移这一条
On that note, it was time for me to begin my lesson.
基于这一点 是时候开始我的课程了
You can pull up the seat more.
你可以把座椅往前拉一点
More what?
你说啥
What are you trying to say?
你究竟想表达些什么
OK. So, here we go.
好的 出发了
Provoking oversteer, coming off, and then feeding...
先把车尾甩出去 反打方向 然后油门...
No, and then going round in a small circle.
不 车子直接打转了
My challenge was to drift the car for one complete lap.
我的挑战就是沿着环形跑道 漂移一整圈
Gas, oversteer.
油门加大 转向过度
Release gas, counter-steer.
松油门 反打方向
Oh, I've spun!
哦 又转圈了
Gas, gas, gas, gas!
油门 油门 油门
Oh, bugger!
哦 该死
Soon, the constant spinning started to have an effect on my teacher.
很快 我这种颠倒天地的驾驶风格对我的老师产生了影响
A little bit more power. No.
稍微加一点儿油门 不
Yeah, off the gas.
好的 松油门
This is weird. I thought this would be so easy.
真奇怪 我还以为这很简单呢
OK, is it possible to take air? Fresh air?
好吧 咱能不能开开窗 呼吸一下新鲜空气
Because I will be ill in two minutes.
两分钟之内我就要吐了
Is this going badly?
情况很糟糕么
While Jérôme went off to say hello to his breakfast...
就当Jerome 跟他的早餐第二次打招呼的时候
I continued plugging away.
我继续练习
Begin power and begin counter-steer immediately.
给油门和反打方向同时进行
Now hold it.
现在保持住
And soon, it started to click.
很快 我就开始开窍了
What I am doing is drifting. There's no denying that.
我现在正在漂移啊 毫无疑问了
Oh, yes! Yes!
哦 太好了
I've connected the steering wheel to my feet.
我已经用双脚连接上了方向盘
This is a whole new feeling.
这是一种全新的体验啊
This is not reacting to a slide, this is deliberately provoking it
这不是应对侧滑的方式 而是刻意的把车尾甩出去
and keeping it right on the point.
并且把这种状态一直保持下去
Ha-ha, Jérôme, you French...
哈哈 Jerome 你个法国...
drift-and-ski-instructing dude, you.
漂移驾驶教练啊
He'll be impressed with this.
他一定会很惊讶的
And he was,
他还真是
so we immediately progressed to the next level.
所以 我们很快就进入了下一阶段
Just before we start, Jérôme,
在我们开始之前 Jerome
are you going to make this look really annoyingly easy?
你会把它表现的令人讨厌的轻松么
Yeah, you are. OK.
是啊 你肯定会
He did.
他还真是
This is called transitioning--
这个叫大钟摆
drifting the car one way and then the other.
先向一侧漂移 然后再换到另一个方向
Get it right and it's almost balletic.
搞定这个 看上去就好似芭蕾舞一样
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表