剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
and chew the fat about new cars and motoring issues.
新车和汽车行业的那些事
Like, for example, why in Britain we have to drive at 50 miles an hour
比如 凭啥英国要在修路期间限速80
when they're doing roadworks to protect the workforce which is never there.
然而并没有人在干活
Yes, okay...
好吧好吧
And why fully-grown adults
而且为啥那些成熟的成年人
have taken to riding around the city on children's toys?
要骑着儿童玩具在城市穿梭呢
Yes, okay. I think they're called bicycles.
是 没错我觉得那叫自行车
Is that the right word? It's issues like that.
这词没错吧并不是那样的问题
It's a segment we are calling Conversation Street.
这个环节叫做唠嗑街
Well... What?
额咋了
We put a lot of work into that!
我们可是在这视频里下了很多功夫
It was really, really hard doing that.
这个真是非常非常难做
Better than that, rather brilliantly, we have made
比这个更超乎天才的想法是
a bespoke version of that sting
我们对三年内的每一集
for every single episode
都定制了一套这样的片头
we're gonna make for the next three years.
接下来的三年里每集都不一样
How about that?
怎么样
But hold on. The slight problem with that
打断一下 这里有个小问题
is that we were so busy doing that
我们之前一直忙着做这片头
we didn't think actually of anything to talk about.
以至于没想过这个环节里到底唠什么
We did. Yeah.
我们想过啊是啊
What? You'll love this.
啥你们肯定喜欢
James May, the world's slowest moving human being,
詹姆斯 梅 世界上移♥动♥速度最慢的人类
has been caught speeding.
居然被抓到超速
Actually charged by the police.
真的被警方罚款
Criminal.
罪犯
He's actually quite proud of it.
其实他对这事挺自豪的
He did it on a Honda CBR 600RR sports bike.
他当时骑着本♥田♥CBR 600RR摩托
The thing was...
事实上...
Richard and I were genuinely astonished.
理查德和我大吃一惊
He came into the office and said,
他跑到办公室来说
"I've been done for speeding."
我超速被抓了
Until we found out how fast he was going.
直到我们发现他到底开多快
James, how fast was it again?
詹姆斯 当时开多快
37 miles an hour.
59公里时速
Crazy! Mad man!
狂人 真是牛逼
How did you even breathe at that kind of speed?
那么快的速度 你是怎么呼吸的
How did the police catch you? Were they running?
警♥察♥怎么抓到你的 用腿跑吗
Gentle jog for sure.
肯定是慢跑追上你的
The thing is, if you've been caught,
要是你也被抓过超速
'cause we genuinely don't believe anyone in the world has,
我们真不信这世上还有人会这样
but if you've been caught speeding at a speed less than 37,
但你曾在小于59的时速被抓超速
do honestly please write to us and let us know.
请写信告诉我们
'Cause we don't think it's possible.
因为我们实在是觉得不太可能
And mark your envelope, "I'm a tortoise."
在你的信封写上 我是乌龟
And that is all we have time for this week
这就是本期唠嗑街
on Conversation Street.
的全部内容
Whoa! Hang on a minute. What?
等等等等干啥
The first-ever show, and you just mock me
这可是第一集 你们俩上来
for my speeding ticket and then we move on?
嘲笑一下我的罚单就结束了
It's a busy show.
这节目时间很紧的
It is a busy show. We've got to tell everyone about our track.
时间那么紧 我们得向观众介绍我们的赛道
Yes, we have one.
嗯 我们真有赛道的
This is the sort of place where you can drive cars
这是个你要在街上
at speeds that you can do on the road
也这么开车的话
but only if you want to go to prison afterwards.
就会被扔进监狱的地方
What, like 38 miles an hour?
比如开到60
39 maybe even, 40 from time to time.
甚至61 62这样
Now, we were hoping that we could bring it
本来呢 我们打算着
round the world with us like the tent.
把赛道和帐篷一起打包带走
But unfortunately it's too heavy,
但可惜 它太沉了
and, as you are about to see, too bitey.
而且如你即将所见 特别爱咬人
This is it.
就是这个
It's not a race circuit.
这不是赛道
It's not an airfield.
也不是机场
It's not a road.
也不是公路
What it is is brilliant and fast.
它是出色和速度的结合体
And extremely dangerous.
并且及其危险
It even looks dangerous on a map.
地图上看着也危险
Because as you can see, it's the exact same shape
因为你看 这形状跟埃博拉病毒
as the Ebola virus.
一模一样
Right, time now to show you what a lap looks like.
现在就带你们看看这赛道什么样
To do that we've got a bit of a performance benchmark.
为了这 我们选了性能标杆
A Ferrari 488.
法拉利488
Take it away.
走你
Take it away.
你倒是走啊
First up, it's the Isn't Straight,
首先是 不直道
so called because it isn't straight.
因为它真的不直
There is a super-fast left followed by a super-fast right.
极速左弯紧随一个极速右弯
And if you make a mistake, there's no run-off area or Armco.
如果你犯错 这可没有缓冲区或防护挡板
It's just woods.
直接就进树林了
Woods that are full of wildlife
全是野生动物
which likes to run out in front of you.
喜欢朝你冲过来
After the second right on the Isn't Straight,
过了不直道的第二个右弯
we're into Your Name Here Corner.
我们就来到了留你名弯
Sponsorship opportunities are available here.
各种赞助冠名机会在此
However, I should explain
但是我得说明一下
that it's possible nobody will be looking at your banner
可能没人会看你的条幅
because this is a corner that was designed
因为这个弯被设计成让车来做...
so a car can do this.
...这事的
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
James May... isn't here today.
詹姆斯 梅 今天并没有来
That's just a friend of mine
这个只是我一个朋友
on his way back up the Isn't Straight...
在他回到不直道之后...
towards Old Lady's House.
就到了老奶房♥弯
We've called this section Old Lady's House,
我们把这叫老奶房♥
because it's right next to a house
就是因为这旁边有个房♥子
where an old lady lives.
住着一个老奶奶
She tells us she likes cars.
她跟我们说她喜欢车
Says she used to have one.
她说她之前有一辆车
Not sure she's going to like them quite so much
不太确定她在我们这么折腾之后
after we've been here a few times.
还会不会喜欢车了
Next up, there's a narrow and bumpy sprint
紧接着就是一个狭窄颠簸的冲刺
to Sub Station.
直到变电箱
You need to get this 90-left right,
你得处理好这个90度左弯
or you'll crash into a cage full of electricity.
不然你就栽进全是电的笼子里
And you'll need to get the final 90-left right as well,
最后一个90度左弯也得如此
or you'll run into a field of sheep.
不然就会冲进羊群里
So, trees, animals,
那么 树啊 小动物啊
a house, electricity,
房♥子啊 电啊
and because it's in England,
而且还是在英国
usually quite a lot of moisture in the air.
空气一直都很潮
It really is the most dangerous track anywhere in the world.
这真是世界上最危险的赛道
To post a fast time here,
为了能在这个赛道留下你的记录
you do need...
你真的要
those.
那些
The car I've selected for my first lap
我选择下埃博拉症赛道的车
of the Eboladrome is this.
就是这个
The BMW M2.
宝马M2
Sadly, there isn't the time in this, our first-ever show,
难过的是 在我们第一集节目里
to do a full road test of this car,
没时间做公路测评了
but there is time to say that I think
不过我倒是有时间说
this is the best M car BMW has ever made.
我觉得这是宝马有史以来最棒的M
In a lot of fast cars these days,
这年头很多性能车
you get all sorts of knobs and buttons
都装了各种旋钮 按钮
which you can use to change-
用来改变-
I say change- I mean ruin
我说改变 其实是毁了
the characteristics of the engine
引擎 悬挂
and the suspension and the steering and so on.
和转向等的个性
And I always think, isn't that like a chef
我一直觉得 这就像个厨子
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表