剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
That is a good idea. Helicopters can land.
那是个好主意啊 直升机的确是可以降落的啊
请各位注意这是一个有直升机驾照的人
【来自♥制♥作组的恶意】
Stop, stop, stop. Hammond.
停停停 哈蒙德
Right, listen, you open the door,
听好 你负责把门打开
and I'll throw this stun grenade in.
我来扔这个震撼弹
Good idea. In three...
好主意 倒数3秒...
No, wait, wait!
不 等一下
I don't know how it works.
我不知道怎么用这个东西
Oh, for God's sake.
哦 上帝啊
Right. You ready, Hammond?
好的 准备好了吗 哈蒙德
Go!
行动
Come on!
冲啊
I thought you said it was a stun grenade?
我记得你说这个是震撼弹的对吧
I meant smoke.
我想说烟雾弹来着
I can't see a thing!
我啥都看不见了
Literally nothing.
啥都看不见
When the smoke finally cleared,
当烟雾终于散去的时候
we started our sweep.
我们开始了扫荡行动
Ssh. Quiet.
安静点
Dog. Dog.
狗 狗?
No! It means door. There's a door!
不 我是说门! 那里有个门
There's a door.
那里有个门啊
It's not a bloody football, is it?
这特么又不是足球
Kick it.
踹门
That's how you do it.
这就对了
Nobody there.
屋里没人
Nobody there.
那边也没人
Soon, though, they were there.
很快 敌人到达阵地了
We are trapped in this room.
我们被堵在这个屋子里了
Well, why don't we just go out of the window?
那 为什么我们不从窗户爬出去呢
We could go out of the window.
我们可以用这个窗户出去啊
Yeah, we could do that. Cover us.
是啊 我们能做到 掩护我们
Yeah, I'll cover you.
好吧 我负责掩护
As Jeremy laid down covering fire...
就在猩猩负责掩护的时候...
...May and I climbed out of the window.
...我和船长爬出了窗户
But then, there was a problem.
但是随后 问题来了
I'm stuck.
我卡住了
Well, push!
使劲向外拔啊
What?
咋了
The terrorists are in the room.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥进入屋内了
How do you know?
你怎么知道
They're doing things to me.
他们正在对我'上下求索'
This is very uncomfortable.
真是太难受了
It's probably cos you're so tense.
也许是因为你'太敏感'了
James!
船长!
What?
干嘛
Shoot me.
向我开炮
Gladly.
很高兴能帮到你
Please hurry up.
拜托你们快点
Fully automatic?
全自动模式吗
Get on with it!
你就直接开枪啊啊
Just give him the lot.
给他点时间
In ten...
倒数10秒...
Not ten!
别特么10秒倒数啊喂
All right, in...
好吧 倒数...
three, two, one.
3...2...1...
How did you miss?
你怎么会都打偏了
It's true what they say about machine guns.
他们对突击步♥枪♥的说法 真没说错啊
You can't hit a thing with them.
拿这枪什么都打不准啊
What?
你说啥
We're trying! It's not that easy.
我们在努力啊 不过不太轻松啊
Hang on. I'm out.
等一下 我没子弹了
Use the shovel. Hit me with that.
用那个铁锹 给我来一下
Do you want to say anything?
你还有什么遗言吗
Yes. Final words. I hate you.
有 最后一句 我恨你们
You know, I've dreamt about exactly this.
你也知道 我做梦都想杀了你
Hurry up!
快点啊
We are trapped in this room.
我们被堵在这个屋子里了
Why don't we go out of the window?
为什么我们不从窗户爬出去呢
Do you mind if I go through the door?
你们介意我直接走门出去吗
This is better.
这就好多了
Heroically we fought off all the attackers outside the building.
邪门的是 我们击退了所有建筑物之外的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
But then we were pinned down by a sniper.
但是我们随后就被一个狙击手压制住了
James. James.
船长 船长
Go down there and steal that Renault.
去那下面把那辆雷诺偷过来
Why?
为什么
Because this is a car show. We need a motoring element.
因为我们是一个汽车节目 我们需要一些汽车的元素
我们都知道那其实是达契亚Duster
*那车只是在约旦挂雷诺标而已
Good point.
有道理啊
Can you think of anybody on God's green Earth
你能想到在这个可爱的地球上有任何人
less able to do this kind of thing than him?
比咱眼前这货更加没用的吗
I mean, he can play the harpsichord
我是说 他倒是会弹大键琴
but that's not a skill we're gonna need today.
但是这可不是咱今天需要的技能啊
And he's been shot.
然后他就被打死了
James.
詹姆斯
Go and steal that Renault over there.
去那里 把那辆雷诺偷过来
Because this is a car show. We need a motoring element.
因为我们是一个汽车节目 要有些汽车的元素在里面
Good point.
好主意
Can you think of anybody on God's green Earth
你能想到在这个可爱的地球上有任何人
who's less able to do this sort of thing than him?
比咱眼前这货更加没用的吗
Can you think of anybody on God's green Earth...
你能想到在这个可爱的地球上有任何人...
Can you think of anybody...
你能想到在这个...
Can you think...
你能想到...
James, you can't just keep doing the same thing over and over again.
詹姆斯 你不能一直重复做相同的事啊
Nah, he'll miss eventually.
放心 狙击手肯定会松懈打偏的
Oh, God.
上帝啊
Oh, for God's sake.
哦 我的上帝老天爷啊
Because Corporal Stubborn wouldn't budge from his tactic,
因为士兵愚公不肯改变他的战略
Richard and I decided that on our next attempt
我和鼹鼠决定在下一次重生之后
we'd go into battle with some new equipment.
我们要带一些特殊设备进入战场
Go and steal that Renault.
去把那雷诺偷过来
Go and steal that Renault over there.
去把雷诺偷过来
James, go and steal that Renault over there.
詹姆斯 去把雷诺偷过来
No.
不
Well, there's a garage over there. It'll have some vehicles in it.
你看那边有个车♥库♥ 里面一定有车辆可用啊
Oh, yeah.
太棒了
Now we're in a car show.
现在我们终于是个正经汽车节目了
Right, Jeremy, you go sort that sniper, we'll get these started.
好的 杰里米你负责搞定狙击手 我们负责发动汽车
Good plan.
好计划
Right, there's no keys. I'll hotwire it.
额 车里没钥匙 我看看搭线能不能打着
Oh, there he is.
原来他在那里
Say hello to my little friend.
跟我的子弹朋友打声招呼吧
Yes! What a shot!
好的 我这神枪法啊
I'll never be able to do that again.
我再也打不出这成绩了
Jeremy!
杰里米
James has electrocuted himself.
船长把自己给电死了
Oh, what a...
哦 搞毛...
Say hello to my little friend.
跟我的小朋友说你好吧
Right, there are no keys. I'll hotwire it.
好的 车里没钥匙 我要搭线启动
Have you not seen every single movie ever made?
你有没有看过电影啊大哥
There's nowhere to put a gun. That is a bad mark for Audi.
车里连放枪的地方都没有 给奥迪减一分
Sport, drive, traction control off.
运动模式 挂D挡 牵引力控制关闭
Here we go!
我来也
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Jeremy.
杰里米
Why did your trousers fall down?
为啥你的裤子会掉下来
Because there were so many grenades attached to them.
因为裤腰上挂了太多手榴弹
And in the down-draught of the helicopter...
并且在那个直升机空降的局面里...
I was very brave doing that. I was.
人家当时很勇敢的好么 很勇敢的
I'm sure I saw him crying.
我很确定看见他哭了
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表