剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
制♥造♥原分子病毒的群系
Whatever made the protomolecule,
当地生物圈 还有我们
the local biosphere, and now us.
里边有很多相互作用的系统
That's a lot of interacting systems.
我们不可能分辨他们是怎么相互联♥系♥的
There's no way to tell how they'll mix.
这个构造似乎是实心的
The structure appears to be solid.
如果虫群是从这里出来的
If the swarm came out of this,
我说不准是从哪
I can't say where.
让无人机在上面待着
Leave the drone up.
等再出来一群
Another swarm shows up,
没准就能看到怎么出来的了
maybe it'll see how they get out.
有什么反应吗
Anything?
没有
No.
你以为会发生什么
What were you expecting?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
就感觉死气沉沉的
It just feels dead.
在它们毁掉穿梭艇之前
Penya we na know about the bug
我们都没见过这种虫子
before they kill da shuttle de.
是啊 可惜了
Ya, shame.
我这边好了
I'm done.
好的 请抬起左臂
All right. Left arm, please.
你们一定坐穿梭机往返过很多次
You guys must've done a lot of shuttle runs, right,
把采到的矿运到飞船上去
hauling all that ore up to your ship?
你们从没看到过那样的虫群吗
You never saw a swarm like that?
有一次 我在这看到一只蜥蜴
One day, I see a lizard here
把自己的胃翻出来
eat a ting two time its own size
吃一个比它体型大两倍的东西
by throw up it own stomach.
好吧
Okay.
外星星球嘛
Alien planet, ke?
老能看到奇奇怪怪的新鲜玩意
See lot of weird shit fo first time.
看看这
And look at that.
你没事了
You are all good.
回见
Luce.
什么 你没有高压灭菌炉吗
What, you don't have an autoclave?
过去有
Used to.
从巴巴皮科拉号♥带下来的
Brought it down from the Barb,
但是一个星期后就坏了
but a week later, it died.
这里的空气灰尘太多了
Too much dust in the air here.
你知道 我可以让艾莫斯
You know, I could probably get Amos
来帮你修好他
to come and help you out with that.
他是这种小玩意的专家
He's kind of a genius when it comes to gizmos.
是吗 那我不客气了 谢谢
Yeah? I wouldn't say no. Thanks.
我们本来就是来帮忙的
Well, we are here to help.
我已经开始相信了
I'm actually starting to believe that.
抱歉 接个电♥话♥
Excuse me.
霍老大
Hey, hoss.
亚历克斯 怎么样了
Alex, how you doing?
目前为止很好
Oh, so far, so good.
我们基本上检查完了镇子上
We checked out pretty much everyone in this town
被虫子伤到的所有人
that, uh, had any kind of injury from those bugs.
谢天谢地 没有感染的迹象
No sign of infection, thank God.
-你那怎么样 -侦查了遗迹
- How about you? - Scouted the ruins.
一无所获
Found nothing.
我们要返回船上了
We're heading back to the ship.
我想再多待些时间
I think I'm gonna hang out here for a spell,
确保没落下任何人
you know, make sure we didn't miss anybody.
收到
Copy that.
我听小道消息说
So...I heard a little rumor
附近有个酒吧
that, uh, there's a saloon around here.
确实有一个
Not much of one.
他们卖♥♥的酒基本上
They serve pretty much the same thing
和我给手术刀消毒的酒精差不多
I've been sterilizing the scalpels with.
是吗
Yeah?
我真的得喝两口
Well, I could really use a drink.
我觉得你也该喝点
I think you could too.
我刚刚说了那里的酒糟透了
I just said the booze is terrible.
我知道
I know,
但是我这个人喝酒不为品味道
but personally, I don't drink for taste.
看起来我们有新顾客了
Looks like we got two new customers.
这是雅各布 我丈夫
This is Jakob, my husband,
还有我们的女儿 菲尔西亚
and our daughter, Felcia.
认识你们很高兴
Uh, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
一样
Same.
矿区里没人看到虫子
No one at the mine saw any bugs.
看来我们运气不错
Guess we were the lucky ones.
我们四个吃晚饭吗
We four for dinner?
亚历克斯 欢迎你来共进晚餐
Alex, you're welcome to join for dinner.
是嘛 不了
Oh, yeah, no.
今天过得太不容易了
It's been a long, rough day,
你们一家人该聚聚 是吧
and you guys need some family time together, right?
好了 回头见
Right, I'll see you soon.
你们两个 我需要你 明白吗
You two, I need you. Sasa ke?
出发
Let's move.
这个 都记下来
This. Take it all down.
你是这里的头吗
You speak for this camp?
-你从哪弄来的这个 -在停机坪
- Where did you get this? - At the pad.
你们故意炸了那个停机坪
Your people blew up that pad deliberately.
我们的穿梭机就是因此坠毁的
That's what took down our shuttle.
你杀了我很多人
You killed a lot of my people.
太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
我们需要那个停机坪
We needed that landing pad
把我们的锂送入轨道
to get our lithium into orbit.
虫群毁了你们的穿梭机
The bugs kill your shuttle!
你在试图嫁祸给我们
You trying to pin it on us,
就像内行星人一直做的一样
like Inners always do!
-地球人 -做点明白事
- Earther. - Do the right thing.
把消息散出去
Get the word out,
明早之前 你们
and you have until morning
把放炸♥弹♥的人交给我
to give me the people that planted the bomb.
我们不怕你的威胁
We will not be intimidated.
要么他们为此负责
Either they pay for this,
要么就是你们买♥♥单
or you all will.
你朋友走了
Your friend left.
谁 马蒂
Who, Marty?
他不是我的朋友
He's not my friend.
桶里有什么酒
What do you got on tap?
你拿什么来换
What you got to barter?
首相 从商业规划角度看
Prime Minister, from a business planning perspective,
让我们知道什么时候能了解您划分
it will be helpful to know when we can review your plans
星环外的新世界的计划会很有帮助
to partition the new worlds beyond the Rings.
情况很复杂
It's a complex situation.
有些人觉得现阶段划分版图
Some people believe that carving up the map
-为时尚早 -嗯
- at this stage is premature. - Mm-hmm.
小行星带人看起来不这么想
The Belters don't seem to think so.
他们已经开始在伊拉斯采矿了
They've already begun mineral extraction on Ilus.
打扰一下 夫人
Excuse me, ma'am.
新星球是个例外
The New Terra is an anomaly.
我们要花很多年才能
It will take years before we can begin
开始认真考虑殖民的事
to seriously consider colonization.
抱歉 先生们
Gentlemen.
我们刚刚从纽约收到这个
We just received this from New York.
联♥合♥国♥内政大臣辞职
请留步
Hold there, please.
我有邀请函
I have an invitation.
你被标明要接受进一步检查
You've been flagged for additional screening.
我来处理
I'll handle this.
她是秘♥书♥长♥的私人贵客
She's a personal guest of the secretary-general.
这边请
This way.
在这里
Right here.
-祝您晚上愉快 -谢谢
- Have a lovely evening. - Thank you.
你好 我是博比
Hi, I'm Bobbie.
就是她在木卫三害死了我们的队伍
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表