剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
General, move your team into position
他们准备好后通知我
and notify me when they're ready.
-是 夫人 -到时候我会做决定
- Yes, ma'am. - I'll make my decision then.
好 就这样 别动
Okay, that's good. Hold it there.
霍顿舰长
Captain Holden.
我们在地下而我们的飞船在天上
Obviously, the predicament that we're in down here
这种困境
and our ships are in up there
显然是无法预见的
wasn't something that we could've planned for.
确实 但如果你的人愿意和
No, but it would help if your people
移♥民♥分享一些物资 会很有帮助
shared some of your supplies with the settlers.
我们不知道要在这里熬多久
We don't know how long we're going to survive down here,
所以我得优先考虑我的人
so I need to put the interests of my people first.
如果有人开始挨饿
It's gonna be a lot shorter for all of us
我们都会死得更快
if people begin to starve.
我明白 所以我们
I understand that, which is why
都得尽快离开这里
we all need to get out of here as soon as possible.
公♥司♥政策突然改了吗
Has company policy suddenly changed?
考虑到你近期的坦白
In light of your recent confession
还有聚变引擎的问题
and the fusion problem,
我们的优先级全都改了
all our priorities have changed.
你说是你的鬼魂朋友
You said your ghost friend
打开了这些古老的机器
has been turning on these ancient machines here?
是的 除非我们能关掉它们
Yeah, and unless we can shut them off,
否则我不认为能恢复聚变引擎
I don't think we'll get our fusion drives back online.
有没有我的人能做的
Is there anything my people can do
或帮你做的事
or...or...or help you do?
-做什么 -我不知道
- Like what? - I don't know. I don't know.
我只是想搞清楚
I'm just trying to work out exactly
现在面对的是什么情况
what we're dealing with here so that we can possibly
以便帮助你解决问题
help you fix the situation.
全都死了就没有赢家了
Nobody wins if we all die.
这不是我能左右的
It's not up to me.
除非米勒回来
Unless Miller comes back,
否则我无能为力
I don't think there's anything I can do.
霍顿先生 很好 你们都在
Mr. Holden. Good, you're both here.
我有坏消息
I have bad news.
坏消息似乎在传染
Seems to be contagious.
传染的不止坏消息
It's not the only thing.
我们撤离前
Before we evacuated,
我注意到
I noticed some kind of...
我眼睛里长了某种微生物
microorganism growing in my eye.
我检查了这里几乎所有人
I've examined nearly everyone here.
我们都被感染了
We are all infected.
我还没检查你 坐下
I still need to check you. Sit down.
你告诉我是过敏
You told me it was an allergy.
我跟所有人都是这么说的
That's what I've been telling everyone.
我不想引起恐慌
I...I don't want to start a panic.
事实是
The truth is,
这个星球上原生的
single-cell microorganisms
单细胞微生物
native to this planet
在我们的眼睛里安家了
are making a home in our eyes.
它们不像病毒那样劫持我们的细胞
They're not hijacking our cells like a virus would,
但人体富含水
but human bodies are water
以及高能分子
and high-energy molecules.
并且没有它们的天然竞争对手
None of their natural competitors are in us.
因此 我们的玻璃状液
So our vitreous fluid is a new environment
对它们来说是理想的新环境
that they are quite happy in...
越来越多的绿色小宝宝占满了空间
lots of little green babies filling up the space.
你是说它们
So th...they're...
它们在侵蚀我们的眼睛
they're eating away at our eyes?
是的 我们的眼睛可能会被侵蚀得一干二净
Yes, they probably will end up eating away at our eyes.
你有什么办法吗
So what can you do?
目前我束手无策
Right now, nothing.
我再检查一次
Let me try again.
那还有多久
So how long...
大家就要开始失明了
until people start going blind?
已经开始了
They already are.
等我们全都失明了我才能确定
I can't be sure until we all lose sight,
但大概只要一天时间
but maybe a day.
一天 这么快
A day? That's all?
为什么现在突然发病了
Why is it suddenly happening now?
这种生物喜欢盐水
Well, these things like saltwater.
那场洪水可能帮它们大范围扩散了
That flood probably acted like a great, big exposure event.
再加上我们全都挤在一起
Also, we're all living in each other's pockets,
传播起来就更容易了
so everything is going to spread more easily.
你有没有注意到眼睛里
Have you noticed any kind of green spots
有绿点或漂浮物
or floaters in your eyes?
完全没有 怎么了
No, not at all. Why?
你似乎没被感染
You don't seem to be infected.
所有人都被感染了 除了他
Everyone's infected but him?
这是不是和你的外星鬼魂朋友有关系
Does this maybe have something to do with your alien ghost friend?
不可能
It couldn't.
他只是我脑中的投影
It's only a transmission in my head.
我需要你的血液样本
I need a blood sample from you.
博士 我认为不用多说
Doctor, I think it goes without saying
治病是我们现在的首要任务
that curing this is our main priority now.
我们所有人的安危都依赖于此
All of our safety depends on it.
我会尽我所能
I'll do everything I can.
我能喝吗 谢谢
Is it okay? Thank you.
你怎么自己一个人坐着
Why you sitting all by yourself?
我爸爸去找我妈妈了
Me dad went looking for me mom.
他们都没回来
They never came back.
很多人都有这样的遭遇
That happened to a bunch of people.
不过你父母确保你活下来了
Your parents made sure you made it, though.
也许是吧
Yeah, I guess so.
那是他们的责任
That was their job,
保护你 确保你的安全
to protect you, to make sure that you're safe.
但他们不在了
But they're not here anymore.
是的
No.
确实不在了
No, they're not.
你的眼睛怎么了
What happened to your eyes?
里面进了绿色的东西
Green stuff got in them.
我的眼睛里也有绿点
Yeah, I've been seeing green spots too.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
只是痒
Just itches.
你看到那边那位漂亮女士了吗
Hey, you see that pretty lady over there?
在那边
No, right there.
一切都是绿色的
Everything's green.
别担心 我替咱俩看着
Don't worry. I'll see for the both of us.
你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
把那个给我
Give me that!
别他妈碰我
Oye, don't fucking touch me!
把那个还给我
Hey! Give me that back!
待在这里
Stay here.
你待在那面
Ka tinga stay over there!
别他妈碰我
Oye, don't fucking touch me!
-该死的小偷 -我什么都没做
- Fucking thief! - I did not do nothing!
你想偷我们的水
You tried to steal our water!
我只是去拿我自己的水
I was going to get my own wa...
你这该死的骗子
You fucking liar!
退后
Stand down!
给我退后
Stand the fuck down!
回到你们的位置 这是命令
And get back to your post. That's an order.
快去
Go.
起来吧
Come on.
这只是开始
This is only the beginning.
没错
Yup.
到了一定时候 我们就
At some point, you know we're gonna
不得不杀这种人了
have to kill some of these people.
在这种情况下 总是会出这种事
In things like this, that's what always happens.
-小心点 -该死
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表