剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
等风过了我们一起走
and we'll go together after the winds.
不要暴露在外面
Don't get caught out in the open.
只拿必需品
Only take what's absolutely essential.
我有一个微渗虑塔
I have a differential diffusion column
能将水源净化到可以喝的程度
that can purify water clean enough to drink.
好 去拿
Good. Get it.
我去诊所 能拿什么拿什么
I'll get all I can from the clinic.
好好 很好
Yes, yes, good.
这个准备好了吗
This one ready to go?
好了
Yeah.
准备接收扫描
看起来不妙
Oh, that's not good.
♪你父母会好好教导你♪
♪Oh, your parents will teach you well♪
♪让你远航 远航♪
♪For you sail, for you sail♪
♪躲开地狱的大门♪
♪To shun the gates of hell♪
♪当你远航♪
♪When you sail♪
♪我的做法很邪恶♪
♪As most wickedly I did♪
♪内行星的法律我们统统禁止♪
♪Inner laws we forbid♪
♪面对他们我们奋起反抗♪
♪Against them we rebel♪
♪当我们远航♪
♪When we sail♪
什么事
What?
探路者号♥的集束通信路径上
There was an unregistered OPA router
有一个未注册的外行星联盟中继站
in the path of the Sojourner's tight-beam.
日志显示传输信息被加密
The log showed the transmission was encrypted
用的是火星舰队的密♥码♥
with MCRN codes.
马科在我们手里时 曾经提到过火星
When we had him, Marco mentioned Mars.
他说我们要对抗的已经不再是火星
He said it was no longer the Mars we used to fight.
很难相信火星人会帮助小行星带人
It's hard to believe any Martian would help a Belter,
尤其是像马科这样的人
particularly one like Marco.
是啊 我同意
Yeah, I agree.
中继站把集束通信传到哪里去了
Where did the router re-transmit the tight-beam?
应答器显示是皮佐扎号♥
The transponder was the Pizzouza,
一艘去智神星的小行星带渡船
a Belter ferry en route to Pallas.
-我们要监控它 -已经在做了
- We need to monitor it. - Already in motion.
几小时之内 所有可用的外行星联盟资源
In a few hours, every available OPA asset
都将对那艘船进行监控和监听
will have eyes and ears on that ship.
我的小宝贝在这里
There's my little one.
什么时候跳个舞啊
Ketim du da sosha.
我的小宝贝
Me little sadara maw. Yeah!
小东西
Ah, me little bosmang.
奥斯汀站现已到达
请勿接近车门
下一站 星城
怎么了
What's the problem?
不知道
I don't know.
看来他们采用了全新的安全协议
Looks like they laid on a whole new security protocol.
该死
Fuck.
你的高端渠道到此为止了
So much for your high-end source.
我们得退钱了
We're gonna need a refund.
别期望太高
Don't hold your breath.
液压安全门
维护面板位于三号♥塔基
-我们走吧 -等等
- Let's get out of here. - Hang on.
控制这扇门的液压系统
The hydraulics that operate this door
是从星球改造塔的底部控制的
run through the base of the terraforming tower.
我出去上下塔
I'll go out, up and down the tower,
切断液压系统 释放门闩
cut the hydraulics, release the door,
让你们都进去
and let you all in.
这里面的空气不多了
There's not much air in this.
对我来说够用了
It's enough for me.
这还算不上我做过的最难的事
This won't be the hardest thing I've ever done.
这样应该可以
That'll do.
这几乎都没发热
It's barely even warm.
-这东西很硬 -很好
- This thing is tough. - Good.
本来就应该很硬
It's gonna have to be.
你确定下面安全吗
Are you sure it's safe down there?
不确定
No.
这是为了什么
What was that for?
万一
In case.
下面安全 把他们送下来吧
We're good. Start sending 'em down.
收到
Copy that.
好的 走吧
Okay, here we go.
洞的大小只能一次进一个
Hole's only big enough to go one at a time.
要花好几个小时才能把所有人都弄进去
It's gonna take hours to get everybody inside.
冲击波越来越近了 我能感觉到
The shockwave's getting close. I can feel it.
所有在外面的人都需要找到掩体和拉绳
Anyone outside needs to find cover and link arms.
到时候风肯定很大
It's gonna be rough.
收到
Roger that.
赶紧回来吧 舰长
Get your ass back here, Cap.
我再看一下剩下的人
One last check for stragglers.
我很快就回去
I'll be there soon.
来吧 伙计们 快点
Come on, guys. Hurry up.
好的 我来了
A'ight, I'm a-coming.
好的 这就下来
Right, all right.
你们没法及时回到遗迹了
You don't have time to make it back to the ruins.
到里面去 准备好
Get back inside and brace yourselves.
得在我们走之前最后检查一次
Want to do a final sweep before we go.
所有还在这里的人都找好掩体
Anyone still here needs to hunker down!
冲击波要来了
Shockwave's coming!
走 走 走
Okay, go, go, go!
艾娃 冲击波要来了
Ava, shockwave's coming!
这里有人吗
Anybody in here?
博士
Doc!
你怎么还在这里
What are you still doing here?
-拜托 帮我一把 -我们真的需要这些吗
- Help me, please. - Do we really need all this?
需要 需要 这是生化分♥析♥台
Yes, yes. This is a biochemical assay deck,
那是一台药物打印机
and that is a pharmaceutical printer.
相信我 我们两台设备都需要
Trust me, we're going to need them both.
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
我没事
I'm okay.
-吉姆 -我没事
- Jim. - I'm all right.
我应该和你一起在下面的
I should be down there with you.
你没在反而让我欣慰一点
It makes me feel better that you're not.
你也是 亚历克斯
Same to you, Alex.
嗯 大家都明白的
Oh, um, it was understood.
我不打算死在这里
I'm not planning to die down here.
很好
Good.
别死
Don't.
妈妈 爸爸
Mama? Papa?
我一会儿再联♥系♥
I'll check in soon.
妈妈 爸爸
Mama! Papa!
你的父母在哪
Where are they?
他去找妈妈了
He went to get Mama.
那股风暴带走了他们
The wind took them,
把他们俩都带走了
took them both.
好吧 好吧 跟我来吧
Okay. Okay, come with me.
跟我来
Come with me.
好了
All right.
智神星指挥中心 这里是皮佐扎号♥
Pallas Control, this Pizzouza,
减速点火已启动
showxa deceleration burn.
预计减速时间为七分钟
Transit time tili point seven minutes,
不需要协助
na desh mowteng fo caba.
即将上传维护日志
Update maintenance log kom wit...
马科在那艘船上
Marco is on that ship.
但他现在肯定知道
But he-he would know by now
有人悬赏他的项上人头
that there is a price on his head,
你真的相信他会粗心到
and do you really believe he would be so careless
像这样暴露自己吗
as to expose himself like this?
每个人最终都会犯错
Everyone makes mistakes eventually.
挺不错的座右铭
Yeah, words to live by.
自从信息发送后这艘飞船
The ship has been underway without a stop or rendezvous
一直在行进没有停港也没有会合
since this transmission was sent.
他不可能下飞船
There's no way he could've disembarked.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表