剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Roger that.
发过去了 朋友
There you go, partner.
访问码已收到通过核验
Code received and verified.
允许通行
You're clear for transit.
知道火星人也得经历这些
It's nice to know Martians
也算是欣慰
have to go through this as well.
是啊 但多年的训练让他们适应了一倍重力
Yeah, but they get to train for years in one G.
生物指标监控仪
-我的身体怎么样 -挺好的
- How am I doing? - Good.
骨密度 肌肉质量 心肺容量都提高了
Bone density, muscle mass, heart-lung capacity all up.
他们以科考的名义
They send a mining company
-派来一家挖矿公♥司♥ -你需要休息一下吗
- under the name of science... - You need a break?
想要夺走我们的土地
...to steal our land,
以及我们人♥民♥的合法所有权
the legitimate claim of our people.
伊拉斯星移♥民♥者们发表声明
他们把小行星带人称作恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They call Belters terrorists
借此剥夺我们的权利
to strip us of our rights.
我们在木卫三都失去了家人
We all lost family on Ganymede
全都拜内行星人战争所赐
because of the Inners' war.
-没错 -伊拉斯星现在就是我们的家
- Yeah. - Ilus is our home now,
我们不会被再一次赶走了
and we will not be driven out again.
没错
Yeah.
继续吧
Keep going.
麦迪纳空间站
星环内
永田
Oye, Nagata.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
宇宙又要毁灭了吗
Is the universe about to end again?
你觉得我会错过一个
Did you think I'd miss a chance
和你实时对话的机会吗
to talk to you in real time?
很高兴见到你 朋友
Good to see you, kopeng.
见到你有点意外
A bit of a surprise to be seen.
内行星人不再用轨道炮把我们轰成碎片
The Inners don't shoot us to pieces with their railguns.
我们不再用核弹攻击星环
We don't nuke the Ring.
我们现在是一个快乐的大家庭
One big happy family now, I guess.
你们最近很忙啊
You've been busy, eh?
目前为止安装了四十多台通讯中继站吧
Over 40 Ring comm relays installed to date, I gather.
四十二台 也就是说还剩下1331台
Forty-two, which means only 1,331 to go.
麦迪纳空间站作为中转中心
With Medina Station the hub of it all.
它会是个很好的指挥部
It's a good command.
只是新疆域的加油站而已
Only gas station on the new frontier.
我们打算建一家纪念品店
We're putting in a souvenir shop.
建立封锁区后生意很多
Be a lot of business after the blockade lifts.
-你的背怎么样了 -只有动的时候才痛
- How is your back? - Only hurts when I move.
说明神经在重新生长 好现象
Which means nerves are regrowing, so that's good.
你要去伊拉斯
You're bound for Ilus.
没错
That's right.
和詹姆斯·霍顿在战舰上
With James Holden on the gunship.
你们要把小行星带人从星球上赶走
You're going to get the Belters off that planet.
我们不会驱赶任何人
We're not going to evict anyone.
我们要确保它是安全的
We're going to make sure it's safe.
安全
Safe?
你知道有多少难民为了适应那个星球
You hear how many of those refugees
而死去吗
died trying to adapt?
很多人不得不回到轨道上
A lot of them had to go back up to orbit.
他们太愚蠢了 竟然认为能在上面生存
They were foolish to think they could live there.
他们想为孩子争取自♥由♥的空气
It's not foolish to want free air
免费的食物和家园 这一点都不愚蠢
and free water and a home for their children.
我们都是太空生物
We are creatures of space.
他们的下两代孩子都将是内行星人
In two generations, their children will be Inners.
他们甚至不会记得自己是谁
They won't even remember what they were.
每个人都有权为自己做决定
Everyone should have the right to decide for themselves.
当然
Of course.
保重 卡米娜
Xalte to sif, Camina.
你也是 永田
Dewe fasi, Nagata.
在抵达星球之前
We won't be able to assess how badly the Belters
我们无法评估小行星带人
have contaminated the atmosphere
对大气的污染有多严重
until we've actually been on the planet,
但你们一旦抵达 我希望
but once you're there, I'm hoping we can
我们能让他们明白降低污染的重要性
convince them of the need to limit the damage.
期待与你合作 舰长
I'm looking forward to working with you, Captain.
新星球上见
We'll see you on New Terra.
我们穿过了星环
We're through the Ring.
几周后就到伊拉斯了 然后呢
Be on Ilus in a few weeks. Then what?
我会让你知道的
I'll let you know.
谢谢你的便车
Thanks for the ride.
我们要... 等等
What...what are we supposed... Wait!
你有话跟我说吗 船员
Got something you want to say to me, sailor?
我能...
Can I...
我能再请你喝杯酒吗
Can I buy you another beer?
六个月前被缩编了
Got RIF'd about six months back.
他们对我们整队人说 谢谢你们创造的回忆
They told our whole unit, "Hey, thanks for the memories.
现在你们都是平民了
You're all civilians now."
还升了职
Had a promotion coming up too.
真倒霉
That's the shit end of the stick.
你应该知道
You should know.
我在新闻上看到你的听证会了
I watched your hearing on the feed.
如果你签了他们摆在你面前的那份声明
You could've saved your benefits if you signed
你就可以保住自己的利益
that statement they were waving in front of you.
我相信条件很优渥
I'm sure it was good entertainment.
-但你不会这么做 -我不后悔自己的决定
- But you wouldn't. - I stand by what I did,
而且我可以承担相应的后果
and I can live with the fallout.
这就是火星军人
That's what a Marine does.
他们先让你说谎
First they order you to lie.
再剥夺你的养老金
Then they strip you of your pension,
你的军服 而你还把荣誉放在第一位
your skin, when you put honor first.
某些人在这种事发生的时候却缄口不言
And he doesn't bitch and whine when the chips are down.
还去了退伍军人管理局 找了份普通的工作
He goes to the VA, gets a regular job...
我每天都在排队等待
I'm there every goddamn day waiting in line.
问题是你有太多时间想这些
The problem is, you've got too much time to think.
这会把你逼疯的
It's making you crazy.
疯
Crazy?
我疯了
Me crazy?
你的样子像是
You look like you're about ready to vent
要给误解你的人洗♥脑♥
someone's skull for looking at you the wrong way.
你可不是那种抚慰心灵的海报女郎
You're not exactly the poster girl for mental health.
我没有给你洗♥脑♥
I didn't vent yours.
我的心在滴血
Oh, bleeding heart.
我问你
Let me ask you something.
你在星环空间站待过
You were inside that Ring station.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
任何解释都说不通
Nothing that would make sense,
除了一群人为了控制一些
except a bunch of people killing each other
他们自己都不明白的东西在互相残杀
to control something they didn't even understand.
这么说吧 船员
Tell you what, sailor.
挂好那身制♥服♥ 保持最佳状态
Hang on to that uniform. Keep in tip-top.
会有越来越多的战事发生
You can be damn sure there are plenty more wars coming.
小行星带人问得好
Beltalowda would be wise to ask,
如果我们奉内行星人之命杀了自己人
if now we kill our own on order of the Inners,
这和平的代价值得吗
is this peace worth the price?
外行星联盟不会为所有人发声
The OPA does not speak for all.
跟佛瑞德·约翰逊和安德森·道斯
And those who stand with Fred Johnson
站在同一阵线的人
and Anderson Dawes should bear in mind
应该牢记叛徒的宿命
the inevitable fate of wellwalla and collaborators.
泰南号♥ 你们正在进入星环封锁区
Tynan, you're entering the Ring Blockade Zone.
请发送授权访问码
Please transmit your access code.
泰南号♥ 未经授权
Tynan, no entry to the Ring is permitted
不得进入星环
without proper authorization.
请立即发送授权访问码
Transmit your access code immediately.
老大 他们锁定了我们
Bossmang, they target-lock us.
泰南号♥ 这是给你的最后警告
Tynan, this is your final warning.
给他们吧
Ah, give it to them.
访问码已通过核验
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表