剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
好的 舰长
Yes, Captain.
妈的 怎么回事
Ah pashang. What's wrong?
反应堆进料堵塞
Reactor feed jam.
我们没法加速推力
We cannot increase thrust.
我看看怎么办
I'll see what I can do.
检查下定点防御炮
Check the aft PDC.
-我们可能很快会需要 -收到 老大
- We may need it soon. - Yeah, bossmang.
克莱斯·阿什福德
Klaes Ashford.
木卫四的幽灵刀
The Ghost-Knife of Callisto.
安德森·道斯的左膀
The Left Hand of Anderson Dawes.
现在却成为了叛徒
And now delivery boy welwala.
真让人难过
Makes me sad.
闭嘴 否则我就让你闭嘴
Ah, shut your mouth, or I will shut it for you.
马科 我们的方法不再管用了
Marco, our ways don't work anymore.
星环改变了一切
The Ring has changed everything.
冒着你让我闭嘴的风险 我要说 你错了
At the risk of getting my mouth shut, you're wrong.
如今 小行星带活着的很多兄弟姐妹
There are brothers and sisters alive in the Belt today
都是因为你从压♥迫♥者那里拿走食物 药品
because you took food and medicine and air
还有空气 然后给了他们
from the oppressor and you gave it to them.
殖民飞船上堆满了
All these colony ships filled to the tits
泥土 药品 帐篷 回收器
with soil and medicine, shelters, recyclers,
这些东西能让小行星带成为天堂
all the things that could have made the Belt a paradise...
仍然可以
still can...
就在那里等着被夺取
right there for taking.
然后
And then?
这些新星系
All these new systems.
他们不再属于内行星
They don't belong to Inyalowda.
他们属于占领他们的人
They belong to who can take them.
-意思是我们 -我们
- Meaning us? - Meaning us.
但是 马科 你是在做梦
But, Marco, you're dreaming.
我们没有舰船 我们没有武器
We don't have the ships. We don't have the weapons.
别那么肯定
Don't be so sure about that.
内行星战争不只毁了他们的舰船
The Inners' war didn't just kill their ships.
也毁了他们的灵魂
It killed their spirits.
火星不再是以前和我们战斗的那个火星
Mars is no longer the Mars that we used to fight.
关火星什么事
What does Mars have to do with it?
你的人
Your people...
他们好久没向你汇报了
they're a long time reporting back to you.
这 这艘船很旧了
Ah, it's... it's an old ship.
你说火星到底是什么意思
Now, what did you mean about Mars?
我们可以一会再谈
We can continue this conversation later.
等我回到我的船上的时候
When I'm back on my ship, hmm?
如果你能挺过这一劫的话
Assuming you survive the encounter.
给我接友军的集束通信
Give me a tight-beam to our friends.
他没上钩
He didn't bite.
但是值得一试
It was worth a try.
泰南号♥ 这里是黑天派
Tynan, this is Black Sky.
我们锁定了因阿诺斯的舰船
We have target lock on Inaros' ship.
金枝派也是
Golden Bough also.
马塔库柏勒帮准备介入
Matar Kubileya ready to engage.
很快就可以搞定
This will not take long.
因阿诺斯的船已经转向
Inaros' ship has veered off.
我们绝不会把你交给
We were never going to turn you over
内行星的
to the Inners.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
你知道退役老兵
Did you know that veterans
可以在酒吧免费喝酒吗
drink for free at the bars?
为什么没人告诉我呢
Why didn't anyone tell me that?
幸好酒保听到了我们的对话
Thank goodness the bartender was eavesdropping,
我们可是没少喝
because we racked up quite a tab.
工作中发生了什么吗
Something happen at work?
你以为退伍管理局的混♥蛋♥
You'd think the slap-dicks at the VA
会告诉我吗
could have mentioned it.
喝点水吧
Come on, let's get you some water.
博比
Whoa, Bobbie.
你看起来不太好
Looks like you've been getting after it.
-现在什么情况 -一会再说
- What's the occasion? - Not now.
我失业了 孩子
Lost my job, kid.
我很抱歉 这是
I'm sorry. Look, it's...
这是个艰难的时候 所有的老兵都回家了
it's a tough time all around for vets coming home.
博比 我真的很抱歉
Bobbie, I'm really sorry.
她会很好的 她有地方可待
She'll be fine. She's got a place to stay.
回你的房♥间去
Go back to your room.
我去单位打听看看有没有职位空缺
I'll poke around at work, see if we've got any openings.
保安的人员周转率很高
The custodial positions turn over pretty regularly.
我知道你不想干这个 但是博比 你得...
I know it's not what you want, but, Bobbie, you've got to...
-去他的 -大卫
- Fuck that. - David!
博比是陆战队员 火星的英雄
Bobbie's a marine and a hero to Mars.
她不是为了当门卫而回家的
She didn't come home to be some fucking janitor!
她值得更好的
She's better than that!
用不着你为我辩护 小混♥蛋♥
I don't need you to defend me, you little shit.
-博比 -你根本不懂我为了保护你这样的
- Bobbie! - You know nothing about the sacrifice
-小屁孩做出了多大的牺牲 -博比 别说了
- I made protecting brats like you. - Bobbie, stop it.
轮不到你来替我说话 或者决定什么配不上我
You don't get to speak for me or decide what's beneath me.
-博比 -你所拥有的一切都是
- Bobbie! - Everything you have
-我们这些军人拼命换来的 -博比 别说了
- was built on the backs of grunts like me! - Bobbie, quit it! Stop!
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
水手谷警局行动
This is a Mariner Valley Police Action.
收到进一步指示前请保持原地不动
Remain in place until you receive further instructions.
-罗伯塔·德雷珀 -什么事
- Roberta Draper? - What's this about?
罗伯塔·德雷珀 你因
Roberta Draper, you're under arrest
重大盗窃罪和共谋罪被捕了
for grand larceny and conspiracy to commit.
我们有你在回收厂的工头的宣誓证词
We have a sworn statement from your salvage yard foreman
并且确认了遗失的物品
as well as confirmation on the missing materials.
走吧
Let's go.
奈奥米
Naomi?
奈奥米
Naomi!
她不回话
She's not answering.
她会没事的
She's gonna be all right.
她受伤了 我能听出来
She's hurt. I can hear it in her voice.
她没受伤
No, she ain't.
重力药对她的身体无效
Her body's not responding to the gravity drugs.
她一直在硬抗 但是
She's been trying to tough it out, but...
情况很严重
it's been real bad.
对不起 吉姆
I'm sorry, Jim.
她要我保证不告诉你
She made me promise not to tell you.
用力按住
Keep pressure on it.
奈奥米·永田
Naomi Nagata!
我保证不会伤害你
I give you my word, you won't be harmed!
此事与你无关
This has nothing to do with you!
没关系
It's okay.
你走吧
Go.
你根本不认识我
You don't even know me.
露西亚
Lucia!
你有家庭 有丈夫
You've got a family, a husband,
有女儿
a daughter!
你应该为他们着想
You should think about them!
他在虚张声势
He's bluffing.
他不会伤害他们的
He won't hurt them.
我不能为做过的事搭上家人
I can't risk my family over what I did.
快点
Come on.
-奈奥米 -她中枪了
- Naomi! - She's been shot!
走 走 走
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
没事了 我们会照顾好你的
It's all right. We'll take care of you.
这一刻我期待很久了
Been looking forward to this
自从你那次在土卫八偷了我们的枪以后
since you stole those guns from us on Iapetus.
你们的守卫那么无能
Well, given the incompetence
实在算不上是偷
of your guards, it was hardly stealing.
但愿我没把他们伤得太重
I hope I didn't injure them too badly.
就凭你 不可能
You? Na.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表